"Calling people racist, sexist, xenophobic bigots is what got Trump elected!"

>"Calling people racist, sexist, xenophobic bigots is what got Trump elected!"
Don't you Drumpf supporters realize that that is the same thing as saying, "Criticizing Islam is why terrorist attacks happen!" It's not our fault that Drumpf and his deplorable supporters are bigots. We have to call them on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people support this trumpsterfire?

What did everyone eat today?

A nice, juicy steak, seasoned with leftist tears.

I had bacon and eggs, and vanilla coffee. Which reminds me I have to remember to by more eggs tomorrow. What did you have user?

>if you criticize islam I'll burn your towns,massacre your population, and rape your women
>Checkmate drumpftards

Wow OP great logic. Living off those CTR nerd virgin shekels I see.

The difference is that Trump achieved presidency and terrorists don't achieve shit.

I had some fried catfish and broccoli for dinner.

1 post by this ID

Had a New York deli sandwich and a Pepsi, shit was lit senpai.

poo tier thread man try harder next time sage

Yeah....but whos gonna be the president still.

Besides it does not change the fact that Islam and mudslims are still worthless.

>We actually give a shit if we are racist, xenophobes, and hate the gays.

Whats your next move? Gonna tell me water is wet?

>"Criticizing Islam is why terrorist attacks happen!"
elected an official =/= bombing yourself to send a message, sure they're both empowered by rhetoric but this is a terrible equivalance

Don't you liberals realize that calling him Drumpf indirectly made him look reputable in the eyes of undecided Americans?

>british tv host makes a big deal about Trump's name being too cool sounding
>"we will now call him drumpf"
>people who are undecided hear about how the left is demonizing Trump through this effort and similar ones
>interested in his actual campaign stances besides the obvious headline (pussy) grabbing ones as a result of media really forcing the narrative
>looked at his ideas and saw he is highly in favor of American manufacturing and generally against Chinese exploitation of our diplomatic relationship
>voted for him in November because they actually researched his campaign's ideas and never bothered to look at what Hillary's campaign promised

lamb and beef on a salad
a bag of frozen vegetables
a big bowl of soup
half a bag of chips

>voting is the same thing as bombing people

kek

Lol ok, do it as much as you want please

This, bretty good desu senpai.

A dry bowl of cereal.
A bag of chips.
A packet of nuts.
Tamales and rice.

So what you're saying is we should start killing liberals? Or that voting is equivalent to terrorist attacks? I'm confused.

>"Calling people racist, sexist, xenophobic bigots is what got Trump elected!"
>Don't you Drumpf supporters realize that that is the same thing as saying, "Criticizing Islam is why terrorist attacks happen!"
One is true. The other is not. They've been blowing up shit before they were criticized. It's what they do.

SJW shit on the other hand did cause a divide in american society. Mere 10 years ago people weren't afraid of saying faggot on youtube, yet the majority did believe in equal human rights and shit. Thanks to SJW reverse fascists Americans are fighting each other for freedom now. Social justice is the enemy of freedom though. The enemy of good even. Go away.

Only the most delusional faggot would compare a democratic election with a terrorist attack.

>200 posts by this id

So salty.

>that is the same thing as saying, "Criticizing Islam is why terrorist attacks happen!"

But I don't think that's why terrorist attacks happen. Islamic terrorist attacks happen because its a garbage ideology and a flawed philosophy coupled with a low IQ third world population. It's an authoritarian political system masquerading as religion to avoid criticism.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

>"Criticizing Islam is why terrorist attacks happen!"
Yes

Hanging with parents until Christmas. My mother just made Swedish meatballs

It's not really the same. Ending a conversation about a controversial topic, like, say, border security, with name-calling such as you bring up, leaves the name-called unchallenged in his opinion. He has no reason to be convinced otherwise. Also, the people who you intimidate into silence won't be challenged either - the conversation that would have changed their mind never takes place. Sure, I think some people voted out of spite, but even if they wanted a discussion, the name-calling prevented it.

And neither the media nor the Hillary Clinton campaign could really judge the magnitude of that because people wouldn't even tell the pollsters their opinions.

Problem with that is, this is our country that our ancestors built. We can discriminate all we want and we can start kicking people out to preserve our constitution and way of life too.
We're also willing to go to war with you if you don't give up peacefully.

I used French Bread as pizza crust.

Fuck you France.
Fuck you Italy.

the key difference you seem to be missing: in response to the frustration of being repeatedly called an evil, hateful misogynist that hates any form of social progress whatsoever, I bide my time, swallow my frustration and checked a box.

Ahmed got so frustrated trying to convince people of the way of peace he blew himself up.

Kill youself. Meme magic doesn't serve Killary. Kek has eternally damned her and her rapist husband.

Serious question, how fucking dumb are you that you contradict yourself in your OP?

Criticising Islam is part of the reason why domestic Islamic terror attacks happen. Those who insult their prophet and religion are retaliated against.

Educate yourself, dumbass.

Well said, user.

Except you daft cunts didn't just say >Racism isn't okay you bigot
You said
>why won't you brain dead cousin fucking rednecks understand how fucking stupid you really fucking are!
>Honkey meth addict shitbrains! >DRUMF won't save your factory job, you hillbilly dumbshit!
>I'm glad you'll be a minority soon
instead

are you saying that criticizing islam©, the religion of peace ™, does not cause terror attacks? what a bigot
>mfw i realize this is the world after trump

Bacon and eggs

False equivalence.

>Insult me and I'll blow you up
Is not the same as
>Insult me and I'll vote against you

>terrorist attack

>voting

Sub-70 IQ liberals think it's the same thing.

donald trump getting his hands on the nuclear codes has the potential to be worse than any nuclear attack

>t. racist bigot dipshitocrat

The thing is most of these people being called "racist, xenophobic bigots" are not racis nor xenophobic.

Islam openly supports the killing of non-muslims. Saged

2 oz walnuts
1.7 oz cheese
1/3 lb hamburger patty with lettuce and tomato
8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
2 liters cherry coke zero

It was a whitelash launched from the voting booth. A highly triggering event

>Don't you Drumpf supporters realize that that is the same thing as saying, "Criticizing Islam is why terrorist attacks happen!"
Not really. Most terrorists tend to have a more solid motivation than "some fat faggot on the other side of the world insulted me by association." People just don't go out of their way to get revenge over petty shit like that.
On the other hand, not participating in an election takes LESS effort than taking the time to go and vote for the side that's been demonizing you for years.

Hillary denounced pepe publicly and you continue to validate our memes by doing a shit job of ripping them off, sad!!

>comparing Americans dying by preventable means to a personal attack on someone's past

fish tacos.
They were just ok, I've had better.

this

and this

and give this a watch... this will tell you why Hillary never got elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

I can say this is 100% why I voted for him. Never even came to Sup Forums before this and didn't vote in the last election. Seeing all the trump hate made me really think they were lying. When I read his shit I found out I agreee with almost all of it and then came here for the memeage