Could Jesus take on Moloch mono E mono

Could Jesus take on Moloch mono E mono

Yes

/thread.

Jesus exorcised plenty of demons and unclean spirits, so obviously yes. Moloch won't die until the day of judgement though.

mfw watching clockwork orange and i notice moloko plus. is moloch.
moloko plus
moloch.

aghhhhh

How can I get Jesus level gains?

with ease

India with the FPBP

>mono e mono

It's "mano a mano." It means "hand to hand" not "one on one."

crucifix hangs x 5
resurrections x 3

mono E mono

Don't know about Jesus, but Kek surely could.

jesus is for poor people
moloch is for rich people
jesus eventually comes back to smite all baddies
poor people eventually overthrow rich people

pottery

Assuming for the moment that both religions are both true and self-contained:

Maybe? Probably not. Jesus was a man. He was God's human Avatar, not God himself. Moloch was a god of primordial Fire; Jesus would be relying on his strength and his Father's willingness to intervene on His behalf, while Moloch would be able to summon fire of any intensity and in any quantity to do his bidding. overall Moloch is a more ancient belief system, and thus a more physical god: he has the upper hand physically. Jesus beats him philosophically, spiritually, and mythologically, but we're talking about a good old fashioned rassle.

Moloch wins in a fist fight. Jesus/IVH wins in any other circumstance.

>poor people eventually overthrow rich people

Has never happened in history

if he coulda he woulda. Kek was resurrected because he did nothing. Gods reflect their worshippers, and His worshippers are a bunch of normie Chads and Stacy's who have forgotten God the law bringer and the punisher of wickedness and turned Jesus into Santa Claus who answers prayers and overlooks their degeneracy.

Jesus already did, bro. Jesus already did.

These people are delusional. They are reaching out to something that will never respond to them in a meaningful way. They try to turn up their rituals, but to no effect.

Yes, Jesus can always overcome the odds.

Good job ameribro, you stole best thread from the Russians, but I think the Russians will make this thread gold.

It's 'mano a mano', dumbass. GIYF

Jesus>Satan himself. Moloch doesn't stand a chance. /thread

They also forget Jesus was a psychedelic love God who came to earth to basically destroy centuries of programing.

Dub s don't lie

I worship Moloch.

Moloko (мoлoкo) is the Russian translation of milk. Literally meaning "milk, plus [drugs]"

Are you from Omsk?

Jesus, there's some dark shit on this website. No one would ever just create this "Moloch" meme out of the blue.

It's stupid. Kek is also stupid, but MAYBE that wasn't created intentionally. But this "Moloch meme is pure satanism, seeding evil into everyone's minds.

Be on the guard, people. If you know not Christ, at least combat these evil machinations by thinking good thoughts to counter this shit.

Dude, where have you been? Moloch worship isn't just a Biblical tale. The practice is alive and well to this day.

Moloch is a lesser demon , if jesus can beat satan he can also beat moloch

I thought that Moloch was above Satan? Isn't he the god of Saturn?

Just like politicians, gods mostly work together and only give off the apperaance of contention for their followers.

Jesus would fuck his shit up. MAGA!!!!

No, but kek could.