Why did The entitled Boomer generation get to live life on easy mode ?

>great paying jobs everywhere
> cost of living was relatively inexpensive
> wages matched inflation
> could goto college and not pile on massive debt
> could buy luxury items like boats , muscle cars and homes with working class wages

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I

Le bump

blaming other people for your problems is a habit of the left

stop fucking whinging and work hard anyway, as a true conservative would

>blaming old people for your own downfall

Gotta blame someone right?

rare!

well it's hard to blame children who could not vote

I agree that they did, but I also agree with If you can't make it in the current economy, there's probably a reason for that. I dropped out of high school when I was 16 ( mom got cancer, had to run her business ). I never got help from my parents, at all. I live on an island during the summer now, and I picked up a trade skill that I do during the winter ( averaging around $75 bucks an hour working for myself ).

tl;dr stop blaming everyone else you fucking entitled millennial

>I had the rare chance of being placed at the head of a small business when I was younger. This means Im better than you

Props for not caving under the pressure, but not everyone has that kind of opportunity to gain that kind of experience.

t. impoverished working class

A
FUCKING
TREE

A FUCKING TREE

Boomers voted in Clinton?

I only see Sup Forums complaining about other people though.

>

That ties in pretty well with cyclical generational theory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory

They can't help it. They're like rich people who think poor people are poor because they're lazy.

I thought the whole idea of a red leaf was retarded but you bring it a step higher with a green tree.

If you're honestly blaming the boomers for your shitty life, just end yourself. Without the boomers we would not have the global propserity that we have today.

Don't forget an abundance of non-degenerate stay at home wife material women.

>prosperity

Everything is nightmarishly worse than even 15 years ago.

>without the people who were born at the exact right time and place in history we wouldn't have WWII which led to their easy lives.

fekken lol.

>Why did The entitled Boomer generation get to live life on easy mode ?

because their parents kept out the darkies, unlike ours

Sure, wealth inequality in the US being as bad as the hyper-corrupt african states is not the fault of the very people who were in power while this inequality skyrocketed

If you tell this to a boomer they flip the fuck out

Boomer detected

Truth.

mama mia! itsa mario and luigi!

Yeah because I, as a member of generation Z, will be able to forcibly remove all the shitskins in australia, without a boomer, gen x, or gen y telling me not to. I'm obviously going to have to blame someone for ruining western civilization.