FUCK IVANKA TRUMP

>As it happens, it was kind of a secret. Ivanka Trump did not mention climate change on the campaign trail, and the only prior evidence that she cares about the issue is a Politico article published earlier this month. The story quotes “a source close to [Ivanka]” who says that “Ivanka wants to make climate change … one of her signature issues.” The article opens with a scene where Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, visit a gathering of liberal well-to-dos in Aspen. Charlie Rose and Harvey Weinstein were also present. There was fly fishing.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/12/why-did-al-gore-go-to-trump-tower/509771/

Goddamit it stupid cunt. I hate this fucking bitch so much. She's the one who told Trump he should support Planned Parenthood because "they help women". Now she's pushing Climate Change? She's a complete liberal zombie infected with NY values. Trump's sons meanwhile have been completley redpilled by their experiences in the campaign. Ivanka meanwhile is a retard who barely did anything to help her dad. Her Twitter account barely mentioned the election while Trump's sons were retweeting Infowars. Fuck this bitch. This is why sons are better than daughters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8Uddke8Gg
climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303480304579578462813553136
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/#610706d732da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, I disagree with Trump on this issue. Cool to see Ivanka has an interest in it.

>NY values.

Ok ted cruz, you convinced me I am now a cruzmissile.

I don't give a flying fuck if Trump ends up going full Al Gore on climate change, just as long as he doesn't cuck-out on immigration and gun rights.

Oh look it's a "climate change isn't real" episode

>Trump being a moderate is now a bad thing

Fuck off.

and
There are some issues which I'm relatively indifferent to, but given the option either way I actually wouldn't agree with Trump on. But I don't feel strongly about it either way, and I'm glad Trump doesn't seem to either. I'm glad Ivanka can make these nice little things her signature issues, something a first lady might normally do but still a wonderful little role for her.

Faggots, OP is ted cruz. Crusted Ted, the man who ate the booger,

Like seriously, never forget this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8Uddke8Gg

I wish i could tbqhwyf

holy fuck her tits

climate change is real, it's been happening for millions of years
it's "man-made" climate change that's mostly bullshit in my opinion

Foot game on point

I saw Ivanka Trump at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her laugh as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

Personally I care more about the upcoming trade war with china than I do about immigration. He needs to protect our 2nd though

cummy 4 mummy

She is 100% correct on this issue btw.

>calling yourself a conservative without wanting to conserve the planet
kys

Is Trump really so stupid he's going to govern center right? He could start acting like Bernie Sanders and liberals would still hate him.

The only support he has his anti-immigration rightwing base. If he betrays his base he will be completley defenseless. The GOP congress will just use him to pass some of their pet projects then stab him in the back in 2020.

Ummm,climate change is really and we should really be concerned about it. That is what literally every scientist is telling us. That is what the data is telling us.

The fossil fuel industry doesn't even deny climate change anymore. They just spend millions of propaganda meant to create doubt that it is humans that are causing it.

People who think climate change isn't real are fucking retarded. They believe in some monumentally complex world-wide conspiracy that involves making thousands of independent scientists world wide all conspire to fake mountains of data. It would literally involve faking millions of pages of data, all while undergoing the extraordinary task of getting virtually all climate scientists be complicit in this and to make sure not a single one of these thousands of independent scientists world wide reveals anything about the conspiracy.

I really don't understand how the people who believe in a climate change conspiracy explain all the extreme weather that happens right before them, like having the hottest years recorded in human history happen year after year, each year breaking the record.

There is a reason that trump is now coming around to accepting it. Before, he was just a private citizen who didn't really have a reason to be concerned about it. Now that he is president, he plays a huge role in energy production policy, how much of the energy is fossil fuel or clean. He also has huge responsibility when it comes to the environment. As president, he is having all the experts come to him and explain that climate change is happening, which is why this is happening with Ivanka.

Who should we trust...

>the consensus of 98 % of climate scientists, and their data collected over decades proving climate change

or
> a random Canadian shit poster on a racist section of an anime forum.

hmm

Do you have proof that 98% of climate scientists reached a consensus?

>Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities.

eat a dick faggot

i do think climate change is real, its just funny the proof is so shitty

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303480304579578462813553136

Yeah.. climate change is real.. It's been fluctuating the ENTIRE LIFE OF THE PLANET.

It, however, does not mean that it is man made.

That the only issue I disagreed with in regard to Trump. Good to see that he wasn't serious.

i like that she supports abortions, perhaps if abortion was more openly accepted retards like op would never be born.

Neocon shill?

If realising huge amounts of gases couldn't change the composition and behaviour of an atmosphere, dutch ovening wouldn't be a thing. What do you people think happens to all the carbon released from burning things?

pretty smart. trump can MAGA while delegating non issues only women and fags care about to his likeable daughter. he has two first ladies

It doesn't matter what Ivanka or Donald Trump believe, behind the scenes the Koch brothers run the show and they won't allow any regulations on pollution.

I'm sure you did you leaf.

I would if I could.

>she doesn't agree with literally everything her dad says!
Do you agree with everything your dad says? Does that get you extra good boy points? Fuck off, manchild.

Good on Ivanka.

It's fucking stupid how the U.S. manages to turn seemingly non-political matters into partisan issues.

I'd grab her by the pussy, and fuck her right in the pussy!

Hi newfag from reddit!

>Climate change is a (((conspiracy))) meme

Seriously though I'm actually fine with Trump willing to listen to her on some things, though this better not become a puppet show.

She's only a "republican" cause that's the party that daddy decided to run for

Energy is one of the most subtle and important political topics at the forefront right now.

Fossil fuels are hugely abundant in this country, and if we want energy independence they're one of our greatest assets. Climate change is happening, no doubt, but we don't have any proof that regulating the fuck out of our industries for carbon emissions will change anything; it's just a scheme to make our factories less competitive.

Renewables, on the whole, are a load of shite. Hydro and geothermal are okay, but solar and wind are inefficient as hell and expensive to produce. Not to mention all of them except maybe geothermal make the landscape uglier and take up too much space.

The short term future should be nuclear, and the long term future will hopefully be fusion. Inshallah Trump will follow through with his plans to make nuclear more prominent in this country, and if we can get thorium reactors in place we'll be set for as long as we could possibly need. Fusion would be even better if we can make it work, but that's still a few decades off according to the current state of science.

>They believe in some monumentally complex world-wide conspiracy that involves making thousands of independent scientists world wide all conspire to fake mountains of data. It would literally involve faking millions of pages of data, all while undergoing the extraordinary task of getting virtually all climate scientists be complicit in this and to make sure not a single one of these thousands of independent scientists world wide reveals anything about the conspiracy.

you faggots have never been to

When did she ever say she was republican? I've always assumed she was more of a Reagan democrat.
Hell Trump isn't even a true republican, he can only be accurately described as an independent.

How about this claim: prior changes in climate has causes, from massive volcanos, to meteors, to other massive phenomenon that brought changes to the level of green house gasses in our atmosphere, our current climate change is driven by our emission of green house gas.

trump uses ivanka as a decoy to appease liberals

>Fossil fuels are hugely abundant in this country, and if we want energy independence they're one of our greatest assets. Climate change is happening, no doubt, but we don't have any proof that regulating the fuck out of our industries for carbon emissions will change anything; it's just a scheme to make our factories less competitive.

We actually have proof about how much green house gasses are emitted to the atmosphere each year, that's measurable.

If any woman can break the "Glass ceiling", Its Ivanka.

Actually, thanks to China focusing a lot on green energy and throwing the weight of their manufacturing industry behind Solar, the price of solar energy have decreased significantly over the past year.

The only major challenge left is energy storage, to smooth out the day/night cycle of energy generation and energy demand. So improving our battery tech is a major area of focus/future investment.

And of course we also need Nuclear.

>muh gases
do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now?

it's Trump
he applies the business method
>you sound convincing, let's give you support
>a week latter, check on your progress
>a month, check
>a year, check
etc
what do you think will happen?
ivanka will fuck up and then she'll be back to the kitchen
Also, it's PR
>if ivanka is saying this, maybe she's right in that people will love me for going there
>I'm not even instated yet, we'll look into this crap again once we have our hands on the wheels

Pro-life is bluepilled as fuck, Ivanka is based for doing this

That's not an argument.

Niggers and spics don't know how condoms or birth control work.

wikileaks leaked ton fo emails of the "climate" (((scientists))) fudging with the date and its reporting in 2010
step it up shlomo

FUCK Ivanka Trump indeed :)

He already cucked out on gun rights. He thinks you should go on the no-fly list without being convicted of anything and not get a gun if you're on it.

And he's totally going to cuck out on immigration and you all know it.

I know that, but what proof do we have that the regulations on our industries will change anything? Methane is 25x more effective as a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide, but climate change activists only focus on CO2 to hurt factories. Agriculture is the primary source of CH4 in the world, and no one is about to fuck with that industry. Greenhouse gas reductions from CO2 taxes would be quite minor and probably negligible in comparison.

It's a pasta you newfag.

> its okay to use religion when it suits my liberal agenda

Nuclear would be enough for us to produce all of the energy we need and sell the excess overseas if thorium reactors were successfully implemented. I'm sure solar has greatly improved recently, but it's a half step to nuclear which would still be expensive to implement and make us invest in the Chinese energy industry instead of just our own.

Maybe she doesn't think the world is burning quickly enough?

Don't you have any sense of strategy? Trump is very clever, we know this but you're forgetting it.

He knows he has to unify the country and he's aware that some very vocal people will never like him no matter what. He's playing the long game giving them something they're asking for (woman, climate change, planned parenthood) while keeping it totally under his control. Ivanka is going to be the outreach figure in his administration. Think for a second, does it make any sense for her to be in charge of climate change shit? no of course not, she's never had anything to do with it in her life. This is purely for pr purposes and it's important it be her because she's a successful smart young woman who can be pointed to as a role model for girls and a counterpoint to the way people perceive trump. It's a brilliant move

It's not like she's really personally in charge anyway, she's going to do what he says and follow his lead.

>implying climate change is not a real issue

kys faggot, if we don't try to stop it now, then when Africa starts burning up to a crisp we're gonna have billions (instead of millions) of migrants coming. No fucking brain.

> source is not Ivanka herself, it's an anonymous person "close" to her

I.e., made up.

>101874784

1956 is best

then
>1968>1933>2014>1914>1941>1921

Only by being a cruzmissile could you be saved from day of the rake, faggot

Based Ivanka. the two major issues I disagree with trump on, anti abortion and climate change.

Yes please.

>98 % of climate scientists
lie
but you love repeating it dont you good sheeple

>climate scientists
meme
they're not climatologists
they're pro bullshitters

>extremely likely
nice proof shlomo

>nasa
hahaha oh wow

pwned!
but they will keep ignoring it
because as michael crichton said environmentalism is a religion
(and behind every religion there is a political agenda)

> the consensus of 98% of radical leftwing activists

No. Their models are as fake as the models predicting Hillary's certain victory.

Beautiful women get a free pass everwhere, especially if theyre rich

No he and the NRA struck a deal to make sure there's a way for whites reported by fag left wing agencies to appeal being on it and ensure its just cameljockeys and mudslimes that remain on it.

Climate change does exist

>anti abortion
We have these things in the US called "states' rights" which are supposed to prevent the federal government from sticking their noses too far into our business. Trump doesn't have any anti-abortion ideas which he would actually make into policy; the most that would happen is his new SC justices make it a state-by-state issue instead of a national one.

Because you can't tax the beef industry in Merica man.

>all of them except maybe geothermal make the landscape uglier and take up too much space
like you dont have shitloads of unusable desert to plant solar panels upon
like Musk's Tesla isnt making it practical and cheap to convert all our transportation to solar power

>The short term future should be nuclear
very very short term though, a nice nuclear winter over the whole earth when hundreds of reactors blow up thanks to the (((globalists))) letting them run dry of fuel to power the power generators to run the water cooling pumps

this
he lets her run with non issues or non-currently-decided issues, she's basically a PR good goy to his agenda

Oh god, those imperfectly perfect toes
Hmmmmmmm. I wish I could bury in between the cracks and die.

> Her Twitter account barely mentioned the election while Trump's sons were retweeting Infowars.

Yeah her social media accounts are just shilling for her brands really.

I'm pretty disappointed with this too, considering that fighting climate change regulation is something the Republicans really need to do, it's crippling us.

>laughing at a NASA citation while quoting michael fucking critchton
holy shit kill yourself you white flag waving baguette

also nice non peer reviewed infograph you fucking faggot

>a nice nuclear winter over the whole earth when hundreds of reactors blow up thanks to the (((globalists))) letting them run dry of fuel to power the power generators to run the water cooling pumps

I suggest you look up a documentary on the Fukushima disaster. That plant was so hilariously outdated and ill-prepared for an emergency that it would be almost impossible to replicate anywhere else. Modern safety standards for nuclear make it unrealistic for a human to fuck it up even intentionally.

>And of course we also need Nuclear.
of course not
nuclear only produces power just like solar does, so solar can replace it
solar having the advantage of being able to be small scale and local, on top of absence of pollution of course

omg not facts and calculations, please, my head hurts
give me some compassion and messianism we need to save the planet and tax the air we breathe, that's the good stuff

>if thorium reactors
now you're talking

this the obvious

>when Africa starts burning up to a crisp
this is what retards actually believe

crichton's fine
nasa is a nest of lying freemason kikes

>also nice non peer reviewed infograph you fucking faggot
are you rustled

pic related: "we're almost sure"

NOBODY IS GONNA POINT OUT THE GOD DAMN OBVIOUS HERE

HER FRIGGIN HUSBAND IS A GOD DAMNED JEW

Fuck, the only viable solution for the climate change meme is nuclear energy, anything else is just a way to milk money from government subsidies. This isn't good, she needs to butt out and take care of the business.

Trump father's family has always been so closely in bed with the jews that people assumed they were jews and nobody could differentiate them

delightful graph, friendo.

too bad they won't be able to take any more ice cores from greenland, as the ice is all melting.

>my unsourced infographs are proof
>crichton (a fucking writer) knows more than people with PhDs in scientific subjects
KILL YOURSELF

>people with PhDs in scientific subjects
are you really that dumb?

So basically Ivanka is the brains behind the autistic Trump campaign?

Are you? I haven't seen a single iota of peer-reviewed evidence that you've posted, just blatant shilling for ExxonMobil kikes

kys if you actually believe what you're posting, useful idiot

>>the consensus of 98 % of climate scientists

How many times do they have to be proven wrong before you naive dumb cunts start to question them? not too mention most of you act like triggered SJW's that 'can't even' whenever anyone questions it. After 40 years of fear mongering the only argument you downers can produce is

>b-but all muh scientists agree

yes lets take a look at what they agree on

>Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979.

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/#610706d732da

>They are cited worldwide to justify swingeing fossil fuel taxes and subsidies for ‘renewable’ energy.
>Yet the leaked report makes the extraordinary concession that over the past 15 years, recorded world temperatures have increased at only a quarter of the rate of IPCC claimed when it published its last assessment in 2007.
>The IPCC admits that while computer models forecast a decline in Antarctic sea ice, it has actually grown to a new record high. Again, the IPCC cannot say why.
>lA forecast in the 2007 report that hurricanes would become more intense has simply been dropped, without mention.
>They admit large parts of the world were as warm as they are now for decades at a time between 950 and 1250 AD.
>But they cannot explain why world average temperatures have not shown any statistically significant increase since 1997

Luckily all their failed predictions still haven't changed their outlook and can still agree

>Despite the many scientific uncertainties disclosed by the leaked report, it nonetheless draws familiar, apocalyptic conclusions – insisting that the IPCC is more confident than ever that global warming is mainly humans’ fault.

I'm sure they're right this time

>muh peer reviewed evidence
you poor, poor sheeple
evidence doesnt get peer reviewed, publications do

so basically you believe whatever you're told
>muh PhD
>muh peer reviews
god goys

I wank to her is his worst child, but I'll wait until I hear her say it herself before I jump to conclusions.

Stick yer meme science back up yer ass at git back 2 rebbit.

This, global warming is a hoax, I'm surprised people that don't believe the holocaust happened and are willing to accept a global pedophile ring are so gullible because the weather man said to be afraid. It's just computer models, and if they fail, the scientists who survive off government funding just adjust the numbers so the models come up with a different prediction. There aren't real consequences for these people when their predictions don't come true, so why shouldn't they keep lying?

$0.05 has been deposited in your account.

Thank you for helping us take on the world's toughest energy challenges™

-ExxonMobil

but DOOD muh peer reviewed evidence, muh PhDs in climate science, muh 98% scientists agree, muh please fuck my ass rothschilds i love it

retards should ks already, trump won
real science is back, bitches

$0.05 has been deposited in your account.

Thank you for helping us take on the world's toughest energy challenges™

-ExxonMobil

what's wrong with saying that the earth's climate is changing?

>muh ebil gas companies!
Off yourself, sheeple.