How does Sup Forums feel about the Afrikaner? What should we do about their current situation?

How does Sup Forums feel about the Afrikaner? What should we do about their current situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/south-africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Africa is for africans

Whites don't belong there

They must go back to Europe

south africa will be whiter than america in 50 years, you heard it first

When I asked Sup Forums, I meant White people. Not Shitskin Svaarts

I hope we can take them in. Progressive Europe won't help them.

i'm white, and there's not much you can do

they are 10% of the population, and have lost all political power. and europeans sure as hell aren't going to fight for them.

At least we don't have muslims in Brazil.

Nice 9/11 faggot

Asia for the asians
South America for the hispanics
South Africa for everybody???

>They were born in Africa, as were their parents and their grandparents
>They must leave because Africa is for blacks only!

>Pedro illegally entered the US and has been squatting there for two years, selling meth to survive
>He must be allowed to stay!

Import them into America as muh immigrants.

Whites don't belong there.

Fast-trek Boer immigration. Somalis out, Boers in!

>60%

They should come here #Afrikanerrefugeeswelcome

only african refugees who deserve a place in western nations

Also
> If you immigrate by land you are legitimate
> If you emigrate by sea you are a colonizer
Boats be rayciss ain sheet

Pedro must leave too.
Please stop the brain drain.

Yeah sure, leaf. What's your opinion on "Europe for Europeans"? If a Achmed is born in Europe he's rightfully European? Thought not looking native european?

Same goes for white people living in Africa.

Stop being hypcrite if you think Europe are for Europeans BUT they also shoud live in Africa, because a kid was born there

If it was up to me I'd rescue them and drop all our niggers and spics in Africa

Since it's not up to me they'll just keep getting genocided and stay in Africa

Bring them all to Perth, their largest expat home.

Everyone is happy to bring these people in away from harms way.

immigrate them to contested battleground states in murica, a la obama

why? i don't want them here either, they belong either in the netherlands or in south africa. you start accepting refugees from south africa, libs will demand from other places.

JG with the bantz

Why spics? They lived in the continent (whole Americas) before Europeans arrived.

If you think about this situation like this, if you are white, you also should go back to Europe. But you won't. Why a black person living in the USA would leave too?

>Not understanding that it the EXACT hypocrisy I was pointing out.

We are more culturally engrained here than some fucken paki in Europe, my forefathers built this civilization we didn't come here looking for hand outs hundred of years ago

spics didn't live in north america you moron

native americans are fine to stay here, i don't care about them because they are 1% of the population and not growing

spics belong in central and south america, that is where you are from. stop colonizing other countries you filthy hoodrat.

We will prevail... there is a saying :"boer maak n plan" (a Boer will make a plan)

The black blight of SA wont keep us down. Afrikaners help each other out.

South Africa was made by whites

Almost 20% of the adult population in South Africa is HIV positive. The whole country should be quarantined and anyone with the virus needs to be purged before we worry about anything else.

Build a wall and deport all the non-whites. 50% of the time it works every time.

Australia gladly welcomes Afrikaner.

We share a lot of culture.

>implying
Your forefathers went to the continent looking for cheap land and labor. Now you have to go back.

I feel sorry for you, pal.

Take Brazil for example. Europeans, natives, niggers, japs, all fucking types of races come here.

The whole country is mixed, don't believe the "South Brazil is white meme", i myself have native blood in me.

You are minority in South Africa and in the future the blacks will prevail the whites, because they have higher numbers.

Thanks OzBro!

Not if Trump can help it.

Unless the redpilling happens so thoroughly worldwide that even africa gets BLEACHED through some sort of solution that is rather....conclusive. Because europeans need more lebensraum and lebensborn.

Steve jobs father was syrian, some arabs are better than white people deal with it.

I'm Native American and Saxon. I can't give one shit about Mexicans who want to turn my country into Mexico

My tribe is from the northern part of America. Comparing my Indians to Mexicans is like comparing Japanese to Burmese. All the men in my tribe are like giants, none of them are under 6' tall. Just look at your average Mexican, we aren't the same people

America was great when it was white. Mexicans just bring crime and hate for the dominant culture and race of this country

You have no idea what you're talking about.

And they say white genocide is a thing
The truth is the opposite, see charlize theron

I question the true lethality of HIV if Africa is being ravaged by it how do they maintain such high growth rates? who is watching over the kids if +20% are dying from aids

Syrians can be white, Paco.

Anecdote, but I've met a literal hwite syrian refugee who said if I grew a beard, I could pass as a syrian, and I'm anglo.

It can take many years before HIV becomes AIDS, bro.

Nobody ask them to do it, black genocide is a real thing.

White race is fine

IF white people dissapear from the world, anyone alive today, even babies who are born today, will not live to see the fall.

Yeah that's why your country is such a shit hole! All that inbreeding and race mixing.

We might be a minority but at least we have culture, we work hard and we have brains.

Deport blacks from Africa?
No thats their land you american pig.

Arabs/poos are literally the protoeuropeans. Hopefully they evolve soon so we can come together

south africans have been conditioned to uncomfortable unless there is complete chaos going on. When they move to places like the US, they give off this jumpy ptsd vibe for a while until they realize that they won't get carjacked by niggers on the way to the store.

fund a program to get them to america, it's not fair.

please do help them :(

Yeah I know 5-10 years, then your immune system shuts down, but lets assume these countries are typical 3rd world nations that promote procreation at early ages like 16-18 years of age. add the 10 years and now you have small kids with dead or dying parents, also the kids may have aids too. It just baffles me that this "horrible plague" has not caused any negative numbers

Lmao, what are your sources? Do you know what bias means?

>he makes a valid point and i dont know how to respond so im going to say: you have no idea what are you talking about.

Kek. Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California. We've done it before and we can do it whenever we want.

But, yeah, I was joking desu.

HIV doesn't really have many negative effects until it becomes full-blown AIDS. It sometimes takes years before someone who is HIV+ develops AIDS and maybe they never will if they're on antiretroviral drugs. Almost 50% (over 3 million) of the people who are HIV+ are taking antiretroviral drugs.

The smart ones left back in 1992 during the referendum. I have no sympathy for the ones that stayed.

We are white and western you idiot. Not lazy nignogs...

>debating with spics

Please my afrikan friend don't take the chili bait

Yeah, my grandmother had that problem. Niggers burned down her farm near the Vaal river, so she had to move in with us. She carried a firearm wherever she went and almost shot a guy who tried to clean her windshield.

There is no way that statistic is true.

That would be a pandemic of horrific proportions.

They'd be much better than all the Asians and Arabs that live there now

If you weren't lazy, why do you stay? For the Magic dirt

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/south-africa

It's true, there are plenty of reputable sources online...

i know that you guys are dutch, the point was that if we start calling for refugees, the liberals will make us take syrians as well.

you should apply for right of return to the netherlands or the UK depending on ancestry. or try to move to australia if you really want to leave.

Lol, working with land you stole is not a valid point john
Also watch real, decents mexicans, we work with what we have even with the drugs problems, and still we are making trump fear us.
Stfu and
>you have to go back
Blacks should build a wall and make white people pay for it.

South africain had no population before white colonialism, the Bantus arrived shortly after the European settlers and they were more north.

>bomb arab countries
>wanting help from them
Get fucked american pig.

Kill them. They don't belong in black countries and we've given them pool plenty of time to move.

For what its worth, I would love to have you here. There's no group of people more based than whites who have to deal with nogs.

t. Southerner

fuck mexico, can't wait to send all the illegal beaners back over the wall.

you work as our slaves because you have no choice

trump doesnt fear you

>we work with what we have

A quarter of your country is in the US you dumb spic. How about you fix Mexico before you flood into our country?

>Hard working, Decent
>Mexican

Pick one Juan...

>moving

You saw what happened to zimbabwe and famine, do you want all those poor south Africans to starve?

Less than 12% have Aids... and they are blacks.

Get somewhere you won't be raped and murdered, and where you won't have the heel of official oppression on your and your children's and your children's children's necks. Leave and let South Africa fail without you.

oh please, southerners are the biggest nigger lovers on the planet

Plenty of time? You do realize that South Africans can't just immigrate where they want for obvious reasons?

We built the country and got overwhelmed my nig immigration during early 1900s.

We are literally what America will be in 100 years.

I don't know about that, but they're certainly better than ugly Indian mongrels like you spics

wow, racist much?

>africa, one of the continents were everything started.
>they had no population
Stfu canadian you sound stupid

Explain why you think that, please.

t. Martin Luther Kang Laquiesha Tabango Mumbuku III

lol, race mixing is the opposite of inbreeding, mr white country reject.

Maybe us Americans who are aware of the white genocide going on in South Africa should engage in a strategy of sham marriages to get them citizenship here. And any other strategy we can think of.

Wonderful. So when will you be returning to Africa then? Or are you a new world primate?

As Americans we must do everything we can to get them the hell out of Africa. The second they leave all of South Africa will collapse.

#OperationWhiteFlight
#OperationOutOfAfrica

Fucking hell you're stupid. What are you even doing on Sup Forums?

Its the point of the board...

If I may suggest a better board for you : Faggot

kek

Easier said than done
How would you feel if I told you to move to Europe when America drops below 50% white?

Not that guy, there's a lot of race mixing in the south, namely fat redneck girls will often have niglets. That said there's more redpilled people but that could be because of the amount of half breeds groing

ITT : Sup Forums btfo

Sounds good.

I'd be willing to sponsor a harem of SA women

I pick these three:
>pig
>hypocrite
>americunt

all the race mixing, plus you guys are always the ones on here talking about "based blacks" and how you'd rather your daughter burn coal than date A FILTHY YANK

>Crusade when

I'd do it in a heartbeat since civilization and not getting raped matters than magic dirt.