Why is self hatred so prevalent among the millennial generation?

Why is self hatred so prevalent among the millennial generation?

has it always been like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

10and5.com/2016/08/18/creative-womxn-dean-hutton-on-using-love-to-disrupt-starting-with-the-self/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serious question why those white cucks hate themselves.?
>inb4 muh cucks

>Maybe if I'm mean to white people, Tyronette will suck my dick!

more like Tyrone will let them suck his cuck, Jean-luc

No, before we had pride in what we were because we thought our enemies were less than us. Now they don't have anyone to fight so they fight themselves. Humans should always have someone to fight.

Cause they're kids that need to grow up and accept that love should be reserved for those around you and you shouldn't accept those you don't know and who will never do anything for you. The problem is that they try to love migrants and others cause they want to be against the (((system))) to have something to fight. Just like teens trying to rebel.

Fishing for IRL (((yous)))

Is this one of those blow up Halloween costume suits or is the guy literally that fat?

>guy

Garn get farked ya softcock

Please tell me she is not walking around with a dildo sticking out of her vag

>walking

Rolling you mean?

Low self esteem

That thing is a woman ??

10and5.com/2016/08/18/creative-womxn-dean-hutton-on-using-love-to-disrupt-starting-with-the-self/

Shiiiiiet.
How do I pronounce womxn?

In the span of history, everyone has sought meaning.

Thanks to the internet, this means getting people to like you. Since these people typically can't obtain approval from traditional sources (family, normal friends), they try and self-deprecate themselves to find approval from nontraditional sources (gays, blacks, feminists). These are the same people you see on Facebook who post about trivial social issues or "life is hard because..."

The last generations were not immune to this, hippies and counter-culturists could find small groups of like-minded people, but for most people they had to make something of themselves to find self-worth.

The internet basically ruined everything.

It's not self-hatred, it's hatred against racial or national identities. They are raised into antitheses of their core cultures which don't teach them to identify as "white" or whatever but rather to see the identities they should belong to as evil, therefore they hate these identities. At least that's my theory.
It becomes evident if you look at how many young people identify as "Europeans" or "world citizens".

It's good to know there are some things a nigger won't rape.

>self hatred so prevalent among the millennial generation
When you are in a position of weakness, crying out is a good way to get sympathy which helps.

Some people deserve to die

That's some good redpilling material

because our society is much more competitive and this competition leads to feelings of self loathing

"everyone can make it" is shoved in our throats for too long.
no, not everyone can make it. just shut up already.