Can anyone explain to my why Somalians were imported to the USA? Also, specifically who are the people responsible?

Can anyone explain to my why Somalians were imported to the USA? Also, specifically who are the people responsible?

The same reason they're shilling up the board with pro-Muslim trash. Islam supports a global caliphate without borders.

jew could it be?

Not sure but apparently in Minnesota and ohio its becoming a problem, there are literally hundreds of thousands of them

who knew that importing literal retard tier IQ subhuman muslim savages by the truckload was a bad idea

Ashamed to say, wasn't Jews, at least not directly. The ones in Minnesota at least were the work of the Lutheran church, who got government contracts for it. They also moved thousands of them into Maine. Like they looked on a map and asked "where would these savages cause the most damage?"

War.
Lutherans , I believe.

America is pretty cucked in how tons of immigration happens under our noses
have you even meet a person from Myanmar?

Will they have to go back? Are they refugees?

Swedish people love Somalis'. Minnesota is full of Swedish descendent's.

Coincidence?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html

>hurr hurr Islam will stop degeneracy
>Muslim refugees increase gay rape across europe

hmmmm what did Islam mean by this?

Of course they moved them into the Whitest states, not California or Texas, but Maine

This shit does seem done on purpose

DEMOCRATS

A couple of senators watched Black Hawk Down

Pink top and pink dress would get it.

Minnesota is the most nordic state
Minnesota has tons of protestants
Minnesota has record number somalians

The eternal swede takes no prisoners

Yep. also, for any Jews or reporters or might be reading, note that when someone other than Jews are responsible, the board knows who and names them. We only name the Jew when they are behind it (which is 99/9% of time).

>live in Commiefornia
>have neighbors from Philippines move in a year ago
>never hear then speak a word of English
>everytime you walk by their place it smells like they are cooking dogs and cats

WHO LET THEM COME HERE, I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw when horseface white girl is the biggest uggo in the group

so funny that people ITT blame jews when it the biggest force to import these fucks were midwestern lutherans.

>why Somalians were imported to the USA
Crime is low and liberals want to boost it.

>mfw I was in college and I beat the shit out of some Somalian dude that said he was an "import / exporter" of "tangible goods"

I fucking rekt this guy so hard, nearly beat him into a coma, called him a nigger, spit on his ass and broke his knee. I even put my lighter to his fucking stupid nappy hair.

He never showed up at my local college bar again.

I don't even know if there was an investigation, because I left him in an ally.

>moved onlybto the whitest states

that literally never happened

We do love our somali cocks

SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK DID ETHIOPIANS END UP IN SOUTH DAKOTA?

THAT'S LIKE ESKIMOS SUDDENLY LIVING SAUDI ARABIA. MAKE NO GOD DAMN SENSE

Why tho? Are these Somalis Christian refugee?

It did, user.

It fucking did.

2009. Chicago. Outside of the defunct Hamilton's

>lying, anonymously on the internet

It started in the 90s. When their country went to shit, they began to have an exodus here. In the early day, """"well-meaning"""" liberals were importing them for no other reason than their misguided ideals. At that time, helping Somalians was like helping the Sudanese in the 00s or Ethiopians in the 80s.

Today, they are imported in droves to serve as cheap labor. Where I live in Oklahoma, certain rural towns (barely towns, housing around a factory, basically) are effectively 100% Somalian. Owners of meat processing plants, chemical producers, and other cheap manufacturing see them as a new stream of cheap labor. The Cargill plant in my town looks like a mosque. It's nothing but Somalians.

They are ideal because:
1. People will support legislation and other things necessary to bring them in because "helping those who need to get out of the 3rd world"
2. They are super cheap labor once they do get here, and are a captive workforce completely dependant on the bosses.

They are replacing Mexicans in a lot of places. Mexican labor can't compete with these guys, because Mexicans might stand up for themselves, whereas these Somalians are just happy to not be shitting in the desert anymore.

Also Mexican labor is a political hot potato.. Liberals don't like it because it's "exploitative" but those same liberals will clap their hands when its a sand-nigger taking the same job with the same visa.

The other day I was driving back from Loves (gas station) and I shit you not I saw one the men hunched over on the side of the road taking a dump!!! As a pol poster I immediately thought "poo in loo" but its not really that funny. They are savages. Not their fault, I suppose. But they are. They're fucking savages .

Fucking Christfag charities, both Catholic and Protestant, love importing skinnies for tax breaks

This desu.

the poo is strong

I am actually getting some guilt off my chest.

We're just another underclass that it's more acceptable (in some circles, but not in others) to hate. Of course that's probably part of why they brought us here. But when you say "I hate Southerners," you mean "I hate poor people." When you say "I hate ghetto people," or "I hate Somalis," or "I hate illegals," you mean "I hate poor people."

But the poor people you hate so much in this country are nowhere near as poor as the poor people around the world who are totally out of sight, out of mind - a contradiction that even the illiterate first-gen meatpackers totally get because so many of us live cheap and send money home.

>implying taliban didn't kill degenerates, forcing them to flee to europe
>implying the extremists who came along for the ride wouldn't do the same to these afghans if given a chance
taliban removed faggots. americans literally defended the lives of warlord pedophiles and helped reignite the custom in afghanistan.

they are muslims. the lutherans are just soft hearted faggots who think it is their responsibility to save the world and think importing tons of retarded third worlders is the best way to do it.

more generally there is a thread of protestant descent in modern progressivism and promotion of the welfare state. back in the early 50s such programs were even referred to boastfully as "super protestantism" in the press. it's a kind of perverse millennialist christian elitism that thinks it can and should save the world.

that's not to say all protestants are like that or that other groups like the jews didn't play their parts.

I wish they just dumped every non white into Detroit and seal of the city for 5 years. Let kangz create their utopia there

I'd say the Clinton admin started the importing.

>let's bring our good intentions to other countries by importing enough immigrants to change our intentions
This shit is getting bad senpai.
And they are most certainly not assimilating. The other day I saw for the first time a woman wearing her face veil