Meme magic is fucking real

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/12/06/meet-patton-the-goldendoodle-will-he-become-trumps-first-dog/

>inb4 he gets killed by a car

HE KNOWS

fucking kek

>When she showed the photo to Barron, Pope said, “this big smile came over his face, and it just brought tears to his eyes.”

Confirmed for autist.

Why mix those 2 breeds? Both breeds look better separate

Because dogs are companions, and these breeds can be amusing or appealing while still retaining their core value as being loyal companions.

People are people.

Poodles don't trigger a strong allergic reaction in people with dog allergies. That's why they get mixed with every other breed on the planet.

I thiught he had a golden retriever

>When she showed the photo to Barron, Pope said, “this big smile came over his face, and it just brought tears to his eyes.”

>First Pet

Can we cut this human interest bullshit? Who besides dumb women who read celebrity gossip cares about this?

For once I agree with SJWs who dont want to "normalize" Trump. We dont need celebrity rags obsessing over some stupid dog.

Dogs are the whitemans companion you fucking shitskin

Wow his kids look absolutely retarded. Never racemix. Holy shit. Not even ironic about this. As if they just mashed together unfitting parts and this crap came out.

Dogs are our little brothers you mongoloid. Only subhumans hate dogs.

>Never racemix.

Don't be ridiculous. Racebixing is fine.

TRUMP, FUCK THAT DOG!

That's just an albino nigger, are you retarded?

I'm glad that homo erectus still has some living specimen.

They're fucking kids Ahmed go fuck your goat.

>linking to a fake news website

learn to archive fuckface

that's a fucking ugly ass dog

Jackson had a Parrot

I came here to make a thread about this. pretty funny...also, good dog; doesn't shed.

You mean the Jews

>not liking dogs
confirmed for muslim

The face looks like an electrical outlet.

nice