There is literally nothing wrong with atheist. Refute me

There is literally nothing wrong with atheist. Refute me.

>Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8-8WJxA-cI
plato.stanford.edu/entries/induction-problem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

atheists deny kek

((evidence))

I can't tell if people actually believe in kek or are they being ironic.

>atheist
>not anti-traditionalists internationalists leftist degenerate scum
top kek

wait...is evidence jewish?
is science a kike plot?
what's happening?

But how do you explain the eyball. Checkmate

You're confusing agnostics with atheists

There is when you set yourself up for the 'atheism is also just a religion' false equivalence.

If you're an atheist, the most sensible thing to do is to say huh it's fucking nothing and move on with your life, not try to change people's minds or get into dumb arguments about made-up sky pops.

Or is this reverse baiting????

>he fell for the science Jew
wew lad. I bet you don't even pray for miraculous healing when you get sick.

I'm pretty sure most of them are secular people mocking religion. Every now and then you'll see a comment trying to equate Kek to other religions or theistic ideologies. Example: You can't disprove the existence of Kek

It's basically a satirical "religion" (not a religion) like FSM

>still trusting the lab coat jew

its ironic but its pretty fun

dammit, now do I have to find a goat to sacrifice or something?
>the science Jew
max par

So the atheist would get tortured? Unless he lied and stopped being atheist.

That's not what Atheist means.

Heretics Yearn for the Burn

There is no evidence. That is the point. There is no evidence of god, so there is no reason to believe in god.

>le hat meme

Pretty much an admission of defeat by theists. I think you know there is no reason to believe in god, but just believe in him anyway, because it comforts you.

>I completely missed the point of the image

Present evidence that god doesn't exist

t. just became atheist yesterday

It's funny how all it takes is a single image to blow up your entire worldview in flames.

agnostic-atheism*

This is saying "I don't believe in God"

Gnostic-Atheism

This is saying "I believe there is no God"

youtube.com/watch?v=l8-8WJxA-cI

what does that chart even mean? Just seems like obscure assertion

Being an atheist is like being a vegan. If you don't know what you are doing it is not good for you.

we have a biological need to believe in something greater than ourselves.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/induction-problem/
Here ya go senpai - you can despair just like every philosopher of science has and will continue to until the end of time itself.

>kike
>Jew
>>Jew

what's with this new meme? Christians worship a Jew man

>Logic Jew detected

Without Them animals would have difficult seeing and falling off cliffs so natty selection gave them eyes.

Atheism is just as retarded as Theism desu senpai

Good one

>Spiritual entities
>evidences
Atheists cannot into metaphysics. (not all, some atheists deny only existence of SUPREME spiritual entity, not spiritual enetities. But OP is.)

Also

In other news, who gives a shit about atheists subgroups.

Why do atheists have to be so fucking cringe?

Word salads make me smart mom!

>falling for the internal consistency of beliefs Jew
oh man you seriously need to repent now you pagan filth

>I don't get it so it's not substantive
You'll go far in life senpai.

Atheism is without belief a god or gods.
Living beings are the only spiritual entities in that framework.

Most atheists are not actually proper atheists, just basically agnostics who reject the gods presented to them by religious people.

The idea of a prime mover, some vague deism is impossible to disprove (or equally prove) and most accept that if they think about it.

The personal, involved gods that religious folks like to present are laughable though.

>god cares about me/humanity

pfff

can we once for all clear out one thing: Are atheists also strict sense materialists, or they admit to some immaterial existence.
And, if first, how do yo deduct free will. (which is kinda important, because without it, there is no real morals, just things we happen to be)

There's nothing inherently wrong with it, but there's clearly something wrong with it when 88% vote left and are virtue signalling cucks.

>pagan filth
enjoy a life of confusion and ignorance

I'm pretty sure atheists are pretty varied in how they approach those questions.

>he thinks god doesn't care about him
Sad! God loves you beyond comprehension, user. It's clear as day for those who have eyes to see it.

This guy probably doesn't even self-flagellate to separate himself from corporeal desire

Immaterial Existence is a contradiction, if something exists, it can be described by material consequence, some things are hard to describe without referencing an abstract combination of several simultaneous and congruent material sensory interactions like the satisfaction that comes from eating a very good home cooked meal from a successful hunt.

>just things we happen to be
One of those things is an instrument of moral judgement, the human condition and weakness of language (that makes free will hard for you to describe) compels each individual to arrive at an their own individual concept of what is good and bad for them and what is outside of their ability to manipulate.

Atheism is literally the easiest religion to troll.

Atheist wants evidence god does not give evidence because that removes faith , the eternal atheist stays a atheist

Well, i get that, but i seek those materialists, since all other easy fall into other categories (Taoists, Buddhists, are in their pure form atheist), and doesn't really give me the kicks when I debate them. Debating materialists is radical, inspiring, while debating spirituals always descends to: "Our interpretation is best because our book says so." bitching, unless it is debated in: all things considered, this idea of god/karma/spirituality really feels most rational and logical"

Kek is literally an egregore (thoughtform) created by the fact that so many people think about it. It has as much power as we give it.

>lrn 2 occult

>Biological
No we don't, retard. Biological means are what we share with animals, religion is a socio-cultural thing. Don't throw words around.

One makes a claim and the other is more neutral and accepting

Look for a chinese flag then. They are the most morally bankrupt people on the planet and may be the perfect materialists.

>implying being a vegan is ever good for you

>citation of Buddhism
>suggests China
Burgers really are this stupid.

Yes, there is something very wrong with Athiesm - where do you think the SJW movement came from? Many of the leaders of the movement are godless women, using a new standard of morals to guide their thoughts and fill that void (problem being, most of these "morals" are destructive to Western culture and white, straight males).

Religion can be bad,yes, but it can also do a lot of good. Being godless can be even worse for society. Human beings crave to follow a predetermined social code of behavior and community, of which religion can provide in spades. Even if you got rid of all the old established religions, new pseudo-religions would fill the void.

>falling for the atheist meme
kys, Sup Forums is a Scientology board

Most gods give a lot of evidence, that is what the religion is based around.

How much evidence can a god give that becoming human and performing a bunch of impossible miracles?
The trouble is they arbitrarily stopped providing compelling evidence when evidence could be documented by something more compelling than an anonymous handwritten account.

Then why gave this god me rheumatism when I was 9 years old?

I can't sleep because of the pain and walking is hard, women laugh at me because I limp and am a bitter virgin.

Why does god do such things? He must be a really funny guy when this is his love.

>not give evidence because that removes faith
because joo god is chaos god that runs on faith eh. So important desu.

bruh you just can't comprehend how much he loves you which is why he did all that shit to you because he knows best and it's better in the long run and really who are you to tell him not to in the first place you worthless peon
also he's not an abusive boyfriend and i don't have stockholm syndrome stop saying that

>evidence existed
>but wasn't recorded
>therefore evidence
The reasoning is strong with this one.

>China
>Actually buddhist
Do they actually teach you in school that China is still buddhist?

There is only one God and Christ Jesus is His Lamb. Kekcucks, heathens, and atheists will die out soon enough.

>god loves you!
thats why he decided to put a 6 inch hole in my leg and cripple me with many other broken bones, killed me twice and ruined my life.
kek is the true god, he is there for me when no one else is, kek has shown me the light, he has shown me the turth

Fucc

If i had to define imaterial existence, it is any matter, which is not bound by 4 dimensional space (space + time) laws, especially law of causality. could be said some kind of "divine intervention". Could we say 5D matter? since it exist in additional plane of existence, it can shift from one plane to another, and thus decides it it wants to be affected by material plane or not. But this theory is sketchy as hell.

I thought my writing was understandable

Are we talking about being secular?
Or being anti-religion.
Because the latter are insufferable cunts who don't have the answers but will destroy civilization anyways.

Ever consider the masses need opium?

>zero morals
>the ideology that causes people to suffer and ruins countries
>weakens men and women
>throws heritage in the trash

Yeah nah neckbeard.

Really I want to know.

It was. And the problem of suffering is a good question for theists.

>but wasn't recorded
You don't even believe that Scriptures themselves exist or you don't accept direct eye witness testimony evidence after the witness is dead?

Religion is inherently anti-science. I'll take the induction problem over any theist view

Inherently wrong, no, but spiritually?

I'm an Agnostic. I hope someone manages to prove me wrong and give me my faith back. I miss my faith.

It's one of the reasons why I'm such a cynic, I think. There's nothing better after this; there's no judgement coming for the wicked. It's just a wide universe indifferent to our suffering, and then a long oblivion waiting for us after we die.

Although, if not for the concept of nonexistance terrifying me, I may have an heroed already, so there's something I guess.

>theists
whats that

>atheism
>religion

Pick one

>Immaterial Existence is a contradiction

read kant, son

Dark Matter, Photons, Neutrinos, and Tachyons?

Only when said evidence is in their favor.
Or at least, that's my experience arguing with them.
Otherwise they as as adamant as Christians.

>I'll take something that is actually illogical vs something that isn't necessarily illogical
As expected of atheists.

For sixty thousand years those who buried their dead and believed in something greater than themselves survived, while those who did not died out.

Take a look at human history, there has never been any group of people anywhere that did not believe in something. You put people in an island in the middle of nowhere and they will build fifty foot statues.

Yes, this need to believe in something is a biological need. If you chose to ignore it you can expect depression, hopelessness and mental disorders, that is how much this need is biologically part of us.

You don't have to follow organized religion, but they have perfected the formula after thousands of years of trial and error.

I don't know about school but the google machines says that the Communist Party official recognises Buddhism.
But the Tibet situations confused me. I bet their are nuances.

Google that shit, I'm not your slave.

Transcendental idealism?

No, because in something as pivotal as 'the ultimate truth', people tend to fudge the facts a lot for their own ends.

make me nigger im to lazy, im trying to have a civilised discussion and you turn it racial

Anyone who believes in anything is an idiot. You don't have evidence that concludes god doesn't exist so you have no reason to believe he doesn't. A Christian has no evidence that concludes god exists so they have no reason to be a Christian. You don't have to believe in anything.

>> I. Kant
>> died a virgin.

Original autist

Here's how you know if something is a biological need: if animals do it, it is, if they don't, it isn't. Humans have their very own SOCIO-CULTURAL NEEDS that make them different from animals. I'm not arguing religion is important, I'm asking you not to throw incorrect definitions around.

kekism is science

China is officially atheist. And 70% of the population is not religious. And the ones who claim they are, are probably lying.

Oh shit, salvaged my bants. Thanks senpai.

Oh well, I don't believe you exist anyway, you are just a string of bits in an IBM server tower somewhere, so, yea, dismissed.

If you know what you are doing and can substitute the nutrients you need for your omnivorous diet with vegetables you can make it work.

Going atheist is very similar, sure you are smart enough to realize organized religion is a bunch of hooey, but if you don't substitute something that feeds your biological need to believe in something greater than yourself you are going to have a hard time.

>some bullshit about muh neurons
Nice deflection.

at this point china is anything that doesnt get them shot