M A D M A N

Sup Forums WAS WRONG AGAIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=hcUcGxtrbRE

Bump

Checkem

checked

Three times I've posted this and I've always gotten digits with it.

Based shooter. Not sorry about the thread OP.

I am not clicking that shit nigga what is the video about? Did (((Spencer))) (he has a jew mom) kiss fag ass again?

He killed that speech and Q&A in a way I have never seen in my life.

If it was ever in doubt, Richard Spencer is the leader of the white identity movement now .

Impressive for a lone shooter...
But watch this.

Spencer is based. Only civic nationalist shills say otherwise.

>Implying pol isn't an assortment of autistic edgelords who will disown everybody who is not them regardless if they share the same political views , accomplish anything in the common fight for whites or not

Fuck off. Based Spencer was fighting the good fight even before you faggots first came on pol. This guy has to face real adversity and hate IRL because of his beliefs unlike you edgy spergs

>No likes matter!

This is when I dropped this edge lord

nice

Look at my numbers.

This poster learned to get repeating numerals with my new patented Gorilla Brainbomb / Monkey Clairvoyance Mandril Mind Magic Brainframe system to achieve ultimate success in the field of numerals and I can teach you how.

Oooooooo, dass smooooooth

Test

>Jonathan Brandis is alive

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow

He's such a HERO!

Something just looks weird about Spencer. I think it's his chin-fat and weird haircut

Stop pasting that shit in every thread. Spencer is a shit public speaker and looked and sounded like a small boy at times.
Weak.

>le he called the guy fat xD
He was afraid of the question and attacked the fat man on his looks and his tshirt and "Calle said him out"
Spencer is a joke

checkd lad

*"called him out"

>afraid of his question
Kek. Lol ok

>CNN
>he's trying to come off as smart, astute, educated
>he has an answer for everything
But really guys he's just dumb

You post the same replies in every thread you shills

If he wasn't why not hear the question instead of taking offence on some shitty tshirt a guy wears to your little autism speech? Why even have a q&a then? Doesn't come across as the bigger man there, even Milo (I know you TRS fags hate him) does it better.
Get real, this guy is not a good public speaker, his voice is also unappealing.
All in all 2/10.

fatass detected

sage

>homo detected who longs to suck Spencer's dick IRL

He probably would take you up on that offer. Probably would return the favour too

Full link to the video I want to hear his points

that part was pretty hard to get through, senpai