Aus/pol/: that smelly smell, a smell that smells... smelly... CHINESE edition

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-07/australia-s-economy-shrank-0-5-last-quarter-currency-slumps

businessinsider.com.au/heres-what-economists-are-saying-about-australias-shockingly-weak-gdp-report-2016-12

YOU READY BOYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noYA3GBO_RA
youtu.be/xbsPyrgA-sU
tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/2016/12/6
youtube.com/watch?v=xPKkXeSxKzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oi facken mad ai we're fucken fucked.

Oy, GDP's a sham, mates, GPI is the only true measure of a Country's worth

How do I move to America

fuck off they're full

FUCK OFF
U
L
L

Full of Mexicans

And Blacks. We don't need any more fucking Bogans

i thought that was only commifornia and boarder states

no, all democrat states. haven't you heard of sanctuary cities?

do you have a student loan? i hope you don't. that'll be the next bubble after the housing one.

Mexicans are everywhere.

Anyone catch O'l Dick Smith raping Waleed last night?

Can't find the full version but it was something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=noYA3GBO_RA

>New Holden
Oh god its horrid

we didnt even get the v6 TT version

youtu.be/xbsPyrgA-sU

US is a lost cause mate. We need to focus on Australia, the last bastion of Anglo sphere.

fuck mate, can you find a link? I don't watch the project but would love to see that smug cunt get fucking finished off by old electronic dick

tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/2016/12/6

Stars at 23:05

wew fucking rekt

Isn't Dick Smith just agreeing with Waleed?

No, what happened was this:

> Waleed: Oy vey we need immigrants for our aging population
> Dick: You're fucking retarded, who do you think pays for these new migrants when THEY get old. Our entire retirement system is a ponzi scheme based on perpetual population growth, we need to fix it now.

full vidya?

i refuse to go to FreeTV websites

Anyone else here the refugee bullshit on the radio that the ABC is trying to shove down our throats?

>at work last week, manager has the ABC on
>segment comes on asking us QLD'ers to donate and help the 'new QLD'ers', the refugees that have arrived this year
>goes on about how they need all the help they can get during the festive season, being in a new country and all

Forget all the Australians that need help, just focus on the 'refugees' like a good goy. The ABC needs to go, what a disgrace.

>we want the prius audience

i literally unplugged the antenna from my car and refuse to watch TV because of this shit.,
>We will never be able to cram a LS in there
fack

Hanson for PM, white Australia policy again, massively reduced immigration levels, regional population centers, mail order ar-15's.

These are the things we need.

It's literally a mazda 6

well the next few years will be fun

wait till they start cutting all of the money spent on pensions and general old cunt expenses

>wait till they start cutting all of the money spent on pensions and general old cunt expenses
wont effect them in the slightest they got all their savings and property

OY VEY GOYIM

Refugees are the only way to fix this

It's like a cheap arse beemer got arse raped by a Mazda 6.
Eugh.

at least its got AWD but the old dunnydoor had that anyway

I wanna hate fuck Carrie so hard her husband dies again.

I wondered this but I don't even have a degree and the only working experience I have is 14 years of retail.

I wouldn't qualify for an E3 Visa.

My ESP has put me in a business admin course.
Do you think it will land me a job?

Christ no all they do is sign you up to useless courses and never find you work because their isnt any or they give it to fucking 457's or rapefugees

has he recovered yet from receiving a JUST of a lifetime?

I work in retail management and in 12 months I'm out of a job.

When the store closes I'll have 21 weeks worth of annual and long service leave accrued which should be a nice little payout but otherwise I have no savings, no education and no other work experience.

How fucked am I and what should I do in the next 12 months to ensure I don't completely assfuck my life and future when the store closes.

I'll have my license soon so hopefully I'll just get work as a delivery driver or something.

Mates some of you might remember that a couple of days ago I mentioned I had ordered a microphone and was going to start making some videos.

Anyway I made my first video today. It is just a dinky little shitpost - not political at all. I am just going to make these kind of videos until I am happy with my level of performance and mastery of the technical side of things too.

I hope to start making political vids in the future.

Anyway if you could watch this video for me and give me any feedback I would appreciate it:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPKkXeSxKzk

That look on his face as his right as his brown arsehole tore open was worth it alone. Notice the next bit was about the dangers of lightening strikes? Considering they always said you had more chance of being hit by lightening than being blown up by a Muslim, I guess lightening strikes really have to increase this summer.

Dohohoh ive had my full licence for 4 years no driving jobs either all the couriers and drivers are 457's

>Spent a very significant amount of my parent's money in the 90s and early 00s to become a commercial pilot
>QANTAS starts to tank massively in the late 00s
>They haven't hired a new pilot since 2011
>Ended up getting a job in aerial application
>It's dangerous and isn't satisfying me at all
>Was made redundant 2 weeks ago
What the fuck do I do? There's literally 0 (zero) jobs that require a pilot now, and if there are any vacancies there's a thousand other people with pilot licences and nothing to do with them. My severance package and savings will last me to around July if there aren't any unexpected costs.

Why is there a fat ugly fuck as the thumbnail?
Use this image when u make political videos.

welcome to club
it was great.

Fuck stupid black burnt muzzie cunt talking about job security and aging population like it will effect him in the slightest fucking dickhead he is

It would be better if you could have spoken up, or edited in screencaps of the comments

Move to a rural area and become a crop dusting pilot

>become a crop dusting pilot
That's what aerial application is.

Thanks for the feedback m8.

>spoken up
Are you saying the audio is too low?

>edited in screencaps of the comments
Yeah I plan to do this. It was a bit overwhelming for my first one though since I have never edited a video or used the editing software before.

>a fat ugly fuck as the thumbnail
That is Joey who the video is about m8.

fucking kill me

superannuation is a ponzi scheme, pensions have always been a meme and only exist because people don't want to rely on themselves, our student loan crisis is going to blow up in our faces (we've lost 6 billion already, that's going to rise to 11 billion by 2026, expect that to go MUCH higher, and we have 60 billion dollars in that entire system, most of which given out after 2010 will probably become bad debt), our housing bubble is basically riding on gaffer tape and the will of the australian government and most of the time there isn't enough gaffer tape, and china has dropped us on our ass since they don't need the ores we used to hand them in ship loads.

the future is so bright you won't have eyes to see it with.

qantas has been fucked up for years mate, in like 2013 or so they started doing all of their routine maintenance in indonesia or some bullshit like that since they weren't able to hire a regular amount of high skilled aircraft workers here. that's not to say they can't repair planes here, they do, it's just that they like to repair them overseas.

That can be arranged m8. where do you live?

suicide

Melbourne

hehe ur kidding right friendo?
this is purely what they refer to as 'the banter', yes?

I wouldn't go there even to mercy-kill a fellow Sup Forumsack.

He said that's rubbish you know nothing about economics. Lel. Waleed took it pretty well, he knew he was just parroting that trite leftist line about shitskins paying for pensions.

He's still a faggot though.

I've never had a delivery from anyone other than an anglo.

I live in the country though.

>He's still a faggot
He is a patriot and always has been. He is a great Australian.

try emirates. they were are desperate for white pilots when QANTAS fired my uncle in 2012

>tfw have a HECS debt
>will be unemployed as of next week
>field is saturated with a 22-38% unemployment rate
>the field im qualified in is still listed on the fucking skilled occupations list for immigrants

how fucked am i?

did Turnbull get rolled? Who's the PM now?

Yes

did you fall for the Accountant meme?

Pretty fucked m8. Just become NEET

>country on the verge of bankruptcy
>government would rather cut out already underperforming education than stop importing refugees that completely rely on welfare

Why do we need niggers from Somalia again?

I can't remember the last package I received that wasn't from a brown or black person.

>did Turnbull get rolled?
No they are going to do him slowly.

I hope you made them wear condoms m8.

Whats wrong with Accountancy?

pls respond

we dont

What happened to QANTAS? Weren't they the #1 Airline in the world for safety and quality?

the engineering meme
nah fuck that, i cant go back to that life my mang

ive always wanted to make a living by trading meme stocks on nyse but that isnt going to happen since i only have 10k for it

noice one cobber

Join the navy. You'll learn stuff and travel and get nice clothes.

So, is it a good time for me to became illegal immigrant in Australia?

Nah I meant Waleed is a faggot. Dick is a champion.

If you live in Melbourne or Sydney you'll be fine.
What's your field?
Plenty of retail management work in Sydney IF you have at least 2 years of experience in that field, otherwise manager assistant or you'll have to suck a cock and take a retail job and claim your way up again.

You'd need a sponsor and jobs. I'd sponsor some strayans to come over if you want to

You cant, illegal immigration is forbidden here

lol there are plenty of faggots here overstaying visas

nice proxy

off
fuck
full
we
are

Oh, that is alright then m8.

It's just there was some scumbag on here last night saying Dick was "cucked" because he didn't call for all muslims to be gassed.

well.. nothing wrong it accountancy in itself, but it's oversaturated with grads, and it's on the skills shortage list

loads of unemployed accounting grads (just like every other field)

Oh fuck dude my dad was a commercial pilot with American Airlines for 30 years. He flew the 777 for ten, look at southwest airlines. Their company is run impeccably. Airline companies out here are always hiring pilots because so many of the Vietnam era guys are retiring

Mudslimes are the least of our problems and thats saying something.

The voice is kind of shit you need more bass or something m8.

Dont you only pay the debt if you're making over 48k?

>The voice is kind of shit
My voice, or the quality of the recording?

Maybe I should have had the microphone closer to my mouth.

Yeah I saw that he was being an ungrateful cunt. Dick doesn't have to do anything but there he is fighting.

If you're a boomer, get fuck out of this thread. You are, as a generation, responsible for the destruction of the west. You stood by as feminism rose,as muzzies and chinks invaded and as morals and common decency eroded. And now you expect the youth of Australia to pay for your retirement? You gave away the future of your white children, just because it "felt good" or that you think that "everybody is equal".

Even in the most "redpilled" part of Australia, Queensland, there areas where you can travel through 3 suburbs and not see a white person. There are plenty of Polynesians, who commit violent crimes, e.g the cunt who killed that faggot Cole Miller was an islander, and what do the boomers and gen x's that are in power do? Take away the rights of Australian business with lockout laws because the boomers refuse to acknowledge their mistake. They made Australia brown.

B-but I am not a proxy.
Do you have some shitty jobs for me to steal from you?

yeah something like that

ive been working a part time job that isnt related to my field of study so i havent been earning enough for the government to take a portion of my pay

I don't think I could hack retail anymore and I think it has extremely limited future potential.

I was looking at this an opportunity to move on to a new field and spend the year preparing for the transition, however I have no idea what I'll do as it seems like so many job field are becoming redundant and the ones that aren't have zero openings.

I'm not even sure I know what I want to do.

Both. You sound a bit choppy. Like someone who doesn't talk very much and is out of practice. I'd be like that too. Maybe slow down a bit and try to be more entertaining I don't know. Just my opinion.

nope chinks, indians and cunts already stole all the shit jobs and racing to the bottom of the barrel getting paid shit all

You're one of the ones talking about moving to america, right?

$52k is when the compulsory payments kick in from memory.

It was fucking horrible to lodge my tax return for the first time earning over that and get a bill for $1,300.

All our parents are boomers and we hate them and want them to die. Lel. I like mine but everyone else's can get fucked.

chinks are wringing you dry. they move to countries en masse and don't create a public fuss so you don't think too much about them.

then they fill up university places, jobs and buy houses and flats to rent out to natives and collectively inflate prices.

don't forget, with chinks you sink, lads.

Yeah. I'd considered it briefly just because the future in Australia seems so uncertain.