emily why do you keep posting

Some fat tits

she makes degenerate art
until she stops she is not allowed on Sup Forums

btw
/thread

Holy shit that is hot......

Proofs?

I was looking at the picture of her in the video.

comes off like a useful idiot

Look at her tits in this

youtube.com/watch?v=JlOi8ZiAZiw

Dayum, makes me want to join ANTIFA just to get close, fondle them yuge tiddies and escape by blending with the masked faggets.

who is she

btw there's only one queen

That plan could just work.

>I'm surrounded
>I just got sprayed

good god those fucking tits tho

yikes

>tfw you will never run your fingers through anzu's thinning, straw-like hair while massaging her oily, irritated and crusty scalp
>tfw you will never handfeed anzu kebabs to help her recover from being a skeleton

10/10 would wife.

no dude be her bodyguard, then you can rub up on her when these fags attack her and nobody can say shit

That's actually really cute. I hope he's not too bothered with how she is

Creepy

What the fuck man, they are so fucking mad at this woman; and for what? What did she do?

I swear to fucking God every picture that gets posted of her is a new one. I have not once seen the same photo of her twice.

original anzu looks way better than attentionwhore anzu

dailymotion.com/video/xbga9b_smut-cave-gear-just-in-time-for-cha_fun

emily youcis is in the underwear in this video

Stop pushing this nobody. It's pathetic.

She's hot as fuck.

has a giant ((STAR)) on its chest

This.

She's a try hard zilch.

>im edgy look at my hat

we need to save her

There's something about her. But I just feel like shed provide the best sex possible.

Who the fuck is Anzu

she should do more POV videos like dis

im posting this again its so erotic

evalion go to bed.

but seriously though we ought to call attention to those with similar views who are trying to make their voices heard, otherwise how else will a message spread?

She's THICC, kinda crazy and has tons of energy.

i hear she has nudes somewhere on the internet

i'd be surprised if she didn't.

im telling you she does erotic stuff in this video.

How is having a circle jerk of somebody most people have never heard of going to spread our message? These threads are filled with neets saying she's their 'waifu' and talking about her fat tits, its sad

Evasion is way fucking worse. Yeah, having a similar message is beneficial, unless you're a blithering moron, which youcis is.

She has giant tits.

Yay?

What message should we spread? You got brexit and we got trump, what should we tell people to do now?

anzu jaamu

roach queen of Sup Forums

Patriotism, nationalism. The truth. I didn't really mean anything in particular. I guess in the end we just want what's best for our countries and to keep our national identity, right?

Yeah of course. But if nothings really pressing on our agenda, or nothing in particular for us to shill, I kinda wanna shill pics of anzu. Idk why but I like her

well she shares our views, and creates content which has a right wing spice to it. If she were to gain support, or at the very least honorable mention, from like-minded individuals, more people can be exposed to her ideas regardless of why they're watching her to begin with.
besides she literally lost her job for naming the jew and voicing her opinions which is alot more than most britcucks can do for their own country

Filename is probably false, looks like a sugar daddy.

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS I FOUND A VIDEO OF HER RUNNING AROUND THE WOODS NAKED its got pictures of a cartoon dog over her tits but seriously

agendas are like houses, there's always something that can be done to improve your standard of living. It's when you rest on your laurels that shit starts to fall apart around you. We got trump we got brexit, now we start unraveling the cycle of degeneracy. I say we start with the education system in inner cities or just inner cities in general

link me alfbro

That was posted in another thread, quality is so low it ain't worth it. And she wasn't as THICC then.

this

thebackalleys.com/forum/the-gallery/emily-youcis-did-a-music-video-for-me/

It's in this thread. At 3:11 they failed to censor her nipple. She painted it black but it's there.

as a man of mexican descent I'm afraid I have inherited the desire for THICC muchachas

delet

Go to bed Carlos

No. look close at his face and hers.

She has his eyes and facial features. That is his daughter.

>(((her)))

>jew

Everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=DgtOtPaG67A

she does some weird shit in this video

She is cosplaying as someone. She is not Jewish.

Anzu’s father was a photonovel model, which was quite popular during his era. He’s currently a local director of a clothing company. That is where she has the contacts and such for her outfits, wigs and costumes.

Holy fuck I wanna make white babies with her

>not knowing she did it to troll all the furry fans of her dog art

Huh, you might be right actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrjWaW12jDs

it gets more erotic

We should wait for the next Q&A and ask Sup Forums related questions.

Reminds me of J.J. Abrams directing the new Star Wars.

PUT YOUR SKIN IN MY MOUTH

Damn she's perfect.

topest kek