Why arent you married to a beautiful blonde yet and popping babies every 2 years Sup Forumstard ?

why arent you married to a beautiful blonde yet and popping babies every 2 years Sup Forumstard ?

Because nobody wants me, Mehmet, that's why...

Because I can't have babies. I was circumcised so now my fallopian tubes are clogged.

i want to destroy whole mankind. if white men is dead turks eventually will destroy everything.

But you're wrong, OP. Jamal and Hamid are coming over next week to make my wife's next baby :D

I am

I will be

They are all fucking black dudes that weigh 400 lbs.

good man

i keep dating treacherous women :(

Glasses suggest inferior genes

I'm black and I get more white pussy than I can handle they never say no the worst I treat them the more they love it I had a gorgeous blonde lick and suck on my asshole till I came tonight then she went back to her parents house. Not saying all white women are whores but all white women who go black will definitely do shit for black men they'd never do for a white man. Can't tell you how many white girls I've fucked who just wanted to get back at their white fathers

at least shes not wearing hipster glasses tho.

I dont want to be renting when I start a family.

Houses in joke parts of my city are now 900k nzd

I gave sperm 3 yrs ago, only allowing it to euro couples, this takes the pressure off somewhat, but I would love to be a father one day.

impregnate your woman immediately, and keep doing it so she can't leave. A woman tied to her family is a loyal woman.

Just do it and abuse your welfare. Welfare systems in all white society's are essentially white genocide tools and need to be killed. Having a large family and abusing the welfare can save your country.

Soon I will have a 6 child household. White. Efficient. Powerful.

Jeez keep em. I dont want any after that.

I tried. Had a beautiful white GF for 8 years. She cheated on me 9 months ago and she's getting married to the dude in January.

Kinda done with it now, man. Women are universally shitty, and I'm not hot or confident enough to get another one at this point in my life.

I guess you must have been the bitch.

Guess so famalam, I am up at 3am on a tiwanese cloth-weaving forum shitposting and getting drunk.

Because the few blondes I've met weren't virgins
I'm not marrying a non-virgin

Best of luck with that, virgins are fucking hard to even find past 20 nowadays. And they're most crazy or only do anal anyway.

Why do most blonde women have very small lips?

I'm going to die alone.

I don't have a house yet

Ask me again in five to ten years

I am, I am not white tho lol

Because the bitch married a fucking smurf. Broke my heart, man.

I saw a blonde Finnish qt on the bus today. Didn't talk to her because she was with 2 friends (one male one female) and kept looking at her phone. Also I was on the way home from my girl.

Because white women are untrustworthy trash.

And im not even bad looking or an autistic neckbeard. Just calling it like it is