Are white people genetically naive and light hearted?

Are white people genetically naive and light hearted?

Yes
White people care too much
Our kindness has been our downfall

We lived with eachother for so long. It was until 1965 that we were a white Christian society. Our parents trained us to live in a high trust white society.

Genetically superior *

I wonder if it's because we bred so much with neanderthals

No. It took a long time for the kikes to condition us into the cucks you see today.

No. Niggers are just dumb. People have an ability to think beyond their own sphere. Which depending on whatever the fuck did it gets you Hitler, Breivik, communism and all other sorts of shit. Just keep some coons around and you'll cure the naivete real fast, look at how different american discourse is compared to European and that's with just 13% mostly concentrated in a few areas of the country.

Until you piss them off...

Altruism is great in a homogeneous society but when you extent it to inferior races that share nothing of that empathy you set your society up for destruction.

No, we're not. It's because of liberalism, marxism and other -isms that intoxicated our countries

no

Mongol here.
I don't even know what's worse anymore. White people or black people. At least black people know if they're a man or a woman.

honestly, I think this might be a part of it. Neanderthals were only found within small, close, tight knit tribes. Altruism and a lot of family care/empathy was probably quite common among them.

Swedes may be pathologically altruistic, bordering insanity today, but you can even see this in America. Minnesota is pretty strongly ethnically Swedish and Scandinavian, and they consistently vote Democrat, even during this last election. I'm beginning to think pathological altruism might be real.

No, it's the brainwashing. When we used to own our media we didn't believe in killing ourselves like this.

bloody well this. Think of Scandinavia in the 50s-70s. Or even Japan today.

There are more black fags and trannies.

At least they're more quiet about it. I haven't heard them screaming "CIS WHITE SCUM".

>People have an ability to think beyond their own sphere
>Sweden

White people are a pot of water.
Slow to boil; but very dangerous.

This tall nigger's got it.

They're altruistic and this is one of the biggest flaws with Whites

Thinking might have been too strong a word. Extend their thinking beyond it. It's still largely defined by it.

Pathological Altruism is a scourge upon the white race

I've heard it's an effect of the Iceage.
Being nice to others was helpful; but if the tribe thought you were slacking or being a cunt they'd tell you to fuck off which was basically automatic death.

Basically these. We are genetically disposed to being nice and altruistic but after generations of wealth, safety, prosperity, and high trust white societies, we forgot that we are the only race with the capacity for advanced civilization and empathy.

Modern white society is a wet dream for niggers, jews, and shitskins. We have basically all become women to one degree or another. We are all very gullible retards that will pretty much accept and tolerate anything and throw our money at others to try and fix them. We are the only honest guy that keeps getting ripped off by everyone else.

Basically, white society is highly functional and prosperous but only when it is all white. Once the subhumans move in, they start to exploit things like kindness, charity, and leniency to their advantage all while hating whites.

Oh well, I do hope whites learn this lesson soon. If we dont it could very well lead to our extinction.