Show the greatest military lose of your country

Show the greatest military lose of your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grodno_(1708)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poltava
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_(geographic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Myeongnyang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have we ever had one?

I don't know that much about history in spite of loving it but I assume Azincourt was quite humiliating

That, or the Maginot Line getting completely circumvented by Germans going through Belgium

yea all of them, since they were all for kikes.

I know you guys really don't like talking about it but I think vietnam was a defeat for you

There's no shame in that, you were far from home in hostile lands, there has been far more humiliating wars in history

The worst in numbers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohi

The worst in consequences
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács

>vietnam
>war on terror
>war on drugs
etc..

Have you ever won?

WWI was won by europeans,WWII was won mostly by the soviets. You lost Vietnam, the gulf war, the war on terror, the war on drugs...

I could go on and on.

>vietnam
>military defeat

>I could go on and on
You could, but you'd be embarrassing yourself.

>Germans going through Belgium
That was partially the intention, it was supposed to act as a delay and give enough time for the French Military to mobilize

We forgot that war is politics by another means, and we could have never won a political victory over there.

If WWII was won mostly by the soviets then why aren't you part of Mother Russia you ungrateful fuck?

WWI was lost by the brits and the french, who got us to bail them out.

Not wrong on WWII, but we saved your ass and most of europe from being overrun by the commies, so be grateful you faggot.

We didn't lose the gulf war, we won vietnam until we left, and the "wars" on drugs and terror are memes.

this is just dumb

somebody give me a real military loss, I KNOW we've had one

>A fucking lump of rock with no people present
>this triggers the americuck

holy shit lmao okay I guess that works

>America's greatest enemy is itself

you got skullfucked by the iraqis

when and where

nice proxy btw fag

Isn't this thread about battles anyway? Surely there's a real example of us getting BTFO in some battle. Not these memes about vietnam and drugs and shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grodno_(1708)
XD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Poltava

fucking russian cockblocking swedish supremacy

Dear diary

Today a leaf was as good at Shitposting as Australia

Voronezh.

To be fair, declaring war on drugs and terror was a fucking stupid idea in the first place. Wars against things you can't kill practically impossible to win.

you're right, the usa have never won a war on their own.

>Have you ever won?
Yes, by having you European retards destroy each other while we remain unscathed and the last great power

Remember user, trust nobody not even yourself.

Nope, we fought Canada then actually and also landmines/booby traps

An absolutely pathetic disgrace on par with the Second Canadian Invasion; it's why the White House got burned.

literally everywhere in the country. you didn't achieve a single objective. you guys were so terrified of throbbing iraqi dicks that you hid in your bases like women for eight whole years

How this even possible? Explain yourself, pasta!

>put put put put

I can't imagine one of our destroyers geting BTFO'd so easily.

does anyone have the one where it's a war between european countries vs the armies of hell

The civil war

What the fuck Italy?!

> allies secure Kiska

Sounds like a victory to me.

>now its a jihadist shithole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_(geographic)

Holy shit leafes, how do you guys have so many wars. My country was the battleground of Europe and we don't have that many, by far.

>italy
>romania
>hungery
>croatia

germany was literally allied with gypsies :D

Gallipoli or Emu War??

no such thing user
captcha: all images w/ pizza

What a bullshit article.

for every battle we lost, we literally also won it

i suppose that works

Big Boss would have led us to victory in both Iraq and Afghanistan but we cut him loose. I'll never forgive our military for that.

I doubt we ever lost a battle though.

You germans are fucking mad men when you are not cucked
Here is probably ours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun

>conditions killed some of the allies
>therefore the allies win

Good one leaf.

you lost every single engagement with the iraqis then had to call in air support

How dare you!

My mother is German and my father is Croatian!

source me fag

also
>trying to tell me air support doesn't count

get fucked faggot what country are you from anyway you sound like a bitch

You didn't save shit in the First World War

Technically they did.
As Petain said it himself "I'm waiting for tanks and Americans to win this war".

Rare as fuck.
Did your country ever participated in war?

do your own googling, bitch

i mean ask yourself why the US stopped using whites in combat and are now relying solely on drones

it's bc whites simply are not cut out for combat unless it consists of massacring natives with a distinct technological disadvantage or using smallpox blankets

How does one freeze to death in fucking Libya?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

study and try again

why? It lists the battles IN your country, not BY your country. Otherwise you italians would have quite the list

America did help to win the war, but they didn't "bail" anyone. It could have been won without them - American simply ended it sooner.

Whats the tottal lose of the soviets?

Ah yes 1.2 million.

So 400.000 germans 200.000 romanians 130.000 italians....

Vs 1.2 million dead soviets.

Who lady. Acording to this the finish offensiv must have bin a total succes for the soviets.

Our greatest loss was not military, but far worse. Monetarily. We handed the keys to our currency to the international Jew, and millions of Americans have died fighting their "wars" since.

It skips a lot of ancient battles, it doesn't include large scale operations, air campaigns, etc.
Plus listing them by modern borders makes absolutely no sense.

>What is a world war?

Fucking idiot.

Jesus. What a disaster

yeah no lmao Germany and its allies had pretty much won it

>War

>mentioning those countries on the same page as r*mania

The good guys lost tho desu

>do your own googling, bitch
Nice proof you retard

yes whites fighting other whites or japanese who are even worse in combat than whites are

if you give brown people a bunch of AK47s there is no white country on the planet that can win a war against them because whites simply can't fight

bitch

well, they did win the battle. This was also pretty much the deciding battle of the Eastern Front. Your soldiers were worth a hell of a lot more than theirs, if you'll recall.

srsly you olive oiled bastards, wtf

yeah it's a shame but what can you do

The Allies stopped the Spring Offensive but without American support the war would have dragged on well into 1919.
There's no way France and Britain alone would smash the Hindenburg line without American railway guns.

Amiens was a great victory but they suffered gigantic casualties, expecially in tanks and cavalry.

>whites simply are not cut out for combat unless it consists of massacring natives with a distinct technological disadvantage or using smallpox blankets
TRIGGERED SHITSKIN DETECTED

Do they pretend that the war of 1812 never happened in the American education system? Are you guys still this butthurt 200 years later that you won't even acknowledge how bad we cucked you?

Pfft the waffle is trying to shitpost when his greatest loss was when 50 Krauts jumped out of a hangglider onto a fort and destroyed their entire military infrastructure in five hours.

The Rooskies bled, nobody denies that, but Soviet Deep Strategy required railways, and considering the Soviets built six locomotives the entire war vs the 20 we fucking AIR DROPPED on a different continent in the first year, well you can see how quickly that adds up.

In 1944 45% of the entire Soviet airforce were donated Spitfires, Airacobras, Warhawks and Thunderbolts, and its important to note that because 1944 was the first year Yakolev built a not shitty plane that could compete with BF109's. Lagg 3's weren't called polished coffins for nothing and were so shitty their Supreme Ace fucking died in one due to the backwash of Rudel's 1936 era Stuka in 1941.

Obviously our two greatest losses are either 99% of 1812 except the part where we torched the fucking British Navy in a random attack after the war was over, or the Sack of Atlanta, where we you know, burnt down one of our capitals for keks.

In the desert at night it gets freezing cold.

the combat record speaks for itself

the only reason you FAGGOTS elected trump is because you know whites are pretty much worthless economically and militarily now and are making your last stand lol

I forgot the USA was in the First World War

You realise it was the British Hundred Days Offensive (the first major tank offensive) that won WW1 right?

i have no idea, im not sure Canada's ever really fucked up bigly. Dieppe maybe?

Who do you feel more connected to,Croats or Germans?

Where and when? All i rember are english and french and russians.

Nigga the Bongs use the Gurkha tribe as assassins every chance they get. Nepalese warriors are the Mexicans of savage warrior mercs.

The German army was reduced to conscripting teenagers to fight for them who were barely trained at all - they were in tatters. France and Britain, despite losing a lot of men still had plenty more left and Italy knocked the Austrians out of the war without American help.

Yes, but they would have still won. American involvement in the Spring Offensive was very limited because American troops arrived in Europe very gradually. Anyway, Joffre was planning a huge armoured offensive to break into Germany in 1919 that could have easily succeeded.

>this triggers the croat-cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ

b-but they love you, croats are germanic totally unrelated to other yugoslavs, NOT SERBS OK? totally NOT SERBS dont even speak the same language

I dunno family, it seems like it was a stalemate

Because Brits generally like to think they do all the fighting and take all the glory when they really don't deserve it. I guess we sort of get that from you, except we usually deserve the pats we give our own backs.

Fake.

The real battle of Sirte was a naval battle.

it's fake.

it says in the picture, part of operation compass. Only 5000 italians died in operation compass, not the entire Italian army

>Canada
>war

yes the fightin' beaver scares us all to death

>part of operation compass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass

buddy faked the battle page. Only battle of sirte at that time was a naval one aswell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Myeongnyang

This is probably the most shameful defeat we've had and the Koreans will never shut the fuck up about it

Despite us later sinking the Bismarck this was a great psychological victory for the Krauts as they sank the pride of the Royal Navy (HMS Hood).

Italy BTFO

Germans to be honest. My Croatian side of the family is just nuts. A lot of infighting and just being awful to each other. It could just be them and not the fact that they are from a certain geographical location.

I like both generally though, I just tend to lean more towards the German side. Also based Kingdom of Croatia defending against muslims.

Yeah that's a nice one.

>Hood literally BTFO in one Salvo
How can Brits even compete?

Probably because HMS Hood was designed to use speed rather than come against one of the most powerful ships to sail the seas.

Also wooden deck armour from WW1.