Christianity was never meant to be a white only religion

Christianity was never meant to be a white only religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqrgxZLd_gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Religion is a tool to control the masses, for good or bad, it can be used on anyone

no shit

Western world was always meant to be white

I refuse to believe Jesus was a fabrication, even Jews cannot deny him.

>he keeps making it a religion thing instead of race thing
good
goy

Was it wrong to spread Christianity to the untermensch?

New Scorsese seems relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=IqrgxZLd_gE

choklat munny!?

You probably have some Sub-Saharan DNA in you then.

Thanks for making this a matter of race; just has every other sucker on the tit of the internet.

Of course Christianity isn't a white only religion

Christianity came from the eastern Mediterranean, that's not where white people come from. Blacks and Egyptians have practiced Christianity for centuries as well. If anything whites have less right to Christianity than sandskins do

That's fine with me. I'm all for the truth brother.

The dominant religion when Rome fell to foreign hordes.

Makes u think

No it doesn't. Rome's collapse was pretty much inevitable regardless of religion.

Sweden, among the most homogeneous countries on Earth before the Mud invasion. Almost completely Atheist/regarding stories in books as just that, a fantasy story.

Homogeneity equals supreme intellect and a healthy society. I am just insulting you to trigger you and get rid of your current brainwashing.

You're a fool. Don't ever talk to me again.

Jesus probably existed as a good man who wanted good things for the world, but I do not believe he is divine himself, or connected to anything godly. There were many prophet and messiah figures at that time, some got famous most didnt. Later on, anyone questioning religion were either stoned by muslims or burned by christians

If you read up on religions and cults in rome, the ortodox church, its split into catholicism and then into protestantism it gets harder to believe theres any truth to it.

It had great appeal to people as you'll be forgiven of your sins, very few escape a guilty conscience, especially when confronted with an eternity in hell vs eternity in heaven, Christianity was their way out from all the bad things they'd done previously

People had to pay Julius Caesar for their sins before the rise of Christianity; so I've heard.

>implying I give a fuck
anyone who is smart enough to believe in intelligent design and doesn't take the bible literally, but more figuratively, is fine in my book
race means nothing if you don't act like an absolute tool

>there are people who unironically call themselves redpilled but who don't recognise the divinity of our lord and savoir Jesus Christ
Sad

So yeah! Stop saying Christianity is a white supremacist collective.

YEAH just like kwanza was never meant to be a black holiday, ya fuckin god damned idiot

You can't even cite the bible on its white supremacy.

Could be. Paying for indulgences was introduced in the 15-16th century by the roman catholic church, the church said paying would reduce the time one would spend in purgatory for your sins. Which set in the motion the whole protestantism thing as they saw it for what it really was, church filling their coffers

The church did many shady things back then desu, only the pope could divorce kings of their queens so they had to be in good standing with the pope and he often demanded great favors in return.

Henry Tudors divorce from Catherine of aragon is an example of where that went wrong

If you thoroughly read Religious history you'll see most of it is politically motivated while the actual faith is for the peasants. Though I still believe religion has been a good thing for the progress of western society

i dont have to, its supremacy is more supreme than a taco bell burrito ya fucking religiously fervent cock muncher

Fyi, kikes seem to be trying to rebrand untermensch to mean "gentiles without niggerblood and giant khazar schnozes". Because as DNA proves, kikes are niggerblooded, while gentiles are often hybridized with either mongoloid or americoid DNA.

Take a lesson from this thread you ignorant fuck. Doesn't even matter, because all you'll ever be is a lackluster entity.