50 BILLION DOLLARS!

Why are the Japanese doing it?
Everybody knows that Trump can't be bought, especially his friends at SoftBank.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZA9Xqqc7tw

>Why are the Japanese doing it?
For profits. They just need some assurance that the US is a profitable place to invest for them. Which should be the case if Trump MAGAs and doesn't screw them over.

Hmm..and I thought this was because they want to get Nukes.

trump can't be bought, but investing 50,000,000,000 dollars into trump's new company (USA™) probably earned him a rewarding mutually beneficial friendship

How can he be a CEO of Sprint and still don't know how to speak proper English?

Because we love America-senpai ~desu

Son is a Korean tho

Why would they want nukes? It's expensive and a liability. Canada refused to have a nukes even though the US insisted we should have them (we had some for a little while though). But then again maybe Japan is more nationalistic and want to develop their capabilities.

Profit, duh
Trump probably laid out his economic plans for the Jap guy and that convinced him to throw some money at America for future profits.

Do we love the Japanese people or what folks?

i luv u faggots too

It's a joint investment from Japan and saudi Arabia.

Softbank like to invest in start ups, the CEO's son literally does it for a living.

Softbank also purchased the UK firm ARM who make mobile processors

50b to make anime real

*retarded
When they offer you nukes, you take them.

We l-love you guys too

Profits, and a prosperous America is a prosperous Japan. Remember that after nuking them, America helped them rebuild and they became a leader in Asia despite being utterly rekt in the war. This was mostly due to American aid and even now America still helps Japan. Abe and Trump are buddies and anime will become real.

This is the only thing that keeps me going.

Finished watching yesterday NGE. The last 30 minutes of EoE made no sense, what the fuck happened there

He fapped and then he cried.

Trumps gonna have me ballout mode by 2020

:3

It's an investment
Not a donation
They expect a return from the companies they invest in

The guy owns ARM. Will Trump be able to produce botnet free CPUs for the government now?

Like trump cares
There are plenty US based chip producers

same reason they gave money to the UK and greece

remember greece explicitly said they dont trust asians or rather the leader of golden dawn said it but i think that counts

they like having a homogeneous country and dont want open boarders. they have dealt with globalist faggotry like the Uk over not wanting refugees. the UN actually proposed japan ban on anime over not accepting even 100 refugees and they were like fuck off niggers REEEEEEEE

the brits got hit after the brexit with the currency

Learn how to speak English properly

He's speaking American.

wow someine that knows wt theyre talking about

ARM - basically all mobile chips
Sprint - largest holder of Spectrum, the next high speed wireless

he knows wsup.

pay to play. invest in america and you get to play. better than investing in the clinton foundation.

ok, for those of you retarded haters out there, let me explain what happened.

AND NO, THAT JAP DID NOT GIVE TRUMP $50BILLION.
Just read on.
What happened is that the jap shaking trump's hand just said that his bank "invest" $50b to MURRICA companies, so in reality his bank is about to give the total amount of loans to MURRICA new and old companies that would add up to $50b. They are guessing that in total of the population of those companies would amount to 50000 people working in those companies that his bank loan that $50b to.

this is nothing but a publicity stun

money will be deliver immediate by airplane today morning

get ready for excitement day

ps lot of money so expect lot of airplanes

Japan is investing in America.
How is this a surprise America is the biggest trading partner of Japan...
Now that America is getting uncucked and standing up to the chinks Japan wants to invest even more.

Watch the movie?

7D chess. They are going to get revenge for Hiroshima.

Came here to post those two things.

Look at their stocks today.

Maybe go watch lucky star if u need somthing simpler

>expect lot of airplanes
Sounds vaguely familiar.

Trump will put it to good use.hillary wouldve pocketed 70% of it like king coon

Her VA died from overwork.
nippon wtf are you doing

ばんざい!!!