Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

She's already in power, is she actually going to do it now or just "wait" until after the election?

day late and a dollar short, bitch.

This, after destroying her fucking country and wants to revert, she is our girl? Go jump jump off a bridge OP. It's too late.

Just saw this on the news

Seems like she's realised she might get lynched

Merkel is a stupid cunt.

Wow shes doing one whole thing most of Sup Forums supports better start worshipping her

She'll be our girl once she puts a bullet through her head for destroying a continent and betraying her people.

Are you, dare I say, /fuckingretard/

...she's literally insane, she's just doing whatever she feels like now.

Quit forcing this, she's just blowing hot air to keep power

Why do you guys hate Merkel so much? She's an intelligent right wing leader who has lead Germany through years of prosperity.

Shut it Paki.

are you, dare I say it, a faggot?

fuck off mohammed

someone put her out of her misery. The nazi party is just as looney as they were bitd

Now ban hijab

t. ahmed

I'll be laughing when her dismal attempt at backpeddling blows up in her face.

Too little too late, also
>targeting the women when the men are the problem
Europeans are so dumb with this headgear banning shit they do

I'm against it. This ban hides how foreign their culture really is.

And it shows Merkel still has the mindset of integration, rather than deporting/turning people away, because all this does is remove a cultural barrier.

It's called pandering for the election.

What a fucking joke. What has a burka ban have to do with the 100,000s of young male muslims that have invaded .

anyone who votes for her is traitor to germany or a fucking idiot who deserves to be lobotomized

sage
dsff

its weird to see that Sup Forums thinks this is a positive change

she got a bunch of towlies in the country, and is now telling them to take their towels off

its a move designed to incite more anger against the native whites, which was Merkel's plan all along

Exactly! So progressive and tolerant.

it just goes to prove, time and time again, that women hold no true convictions or loyalties. They're in it for the history books (muh glass ceiling xDDdDD), the power, fame, and other self-serving gimmicks that don't serve the constituency. NASH FASH ALL THE WAY bb.

Nothing but enough people will fall for it and reelect her. It's the same story every election.

no

>germans will fall for this

What a brilliant plan! Hiding the symptoms totally cures the disease!

Shes just collecting votes

this is stupid. she's saying this shit to try to appeal to the opposing side, but the thing is they'll never trust her, and all this will end up doing is alienating the people that would actually vote for her.
dumb woman.

The muslims don't give a fuck. They live in enclaves where the laws of European countries are ignored.

Are all the memes on Sup Forums since it turned into facebook II, dare I say it, /fucking garbage/?

sage