The highest authority of Islam, the Grand Imam...

>The highest authority of Islam, the Grand Imam, makes a declaration that Allah requires all Muslims to wear a ceremonial dagger at all times for religious reasons.
>Muslims worldwide begin carrying knives in public.

What does your government do? How fucked is your country?

>What does your government do?

They would probably not allow it, I think. Unlike the knife is soldered to the hilt or something ( I think that applies to the Sikhs ). The left-wing cucks would probably argue that allowing they to carry knifes would be all progressive and tolerant, while the right wouldn't stand for it. The population wouldn't like it either.

>The highest authority of Islam

Most people in the U.S. carry guns. Gun sales will again spike if something like this happens. I say go for it.

Everyone in america can already carry knives though. Unsure what you're getting at.

Ya, pull a knife on an American where up to 70% of us are armed with various kinds of weapons at any given time, and have the absolute right to defend themselves and others. I love our country, and I love those odds.

Islam BTFO and so is this stupid thread.

Our new President has promised us nationwide concealed carry. Achmed pulls knife, Achmed pushes up daisies.

this. Also, open carry is legal in a lot of states already (barring certain cities) and knife laws are incredibly lenient. I live in PA and I can carry around a huge hunting knife all day under my jeans because I can argue for it having a lawful purpose. As for guns, "Shall Issue"

oug government allow this for single mulos, but all other sit on the boutle.

It's not a problem in uk, when I saw 18+ knives in store I lol'd really hard, they're just too hard to buy as a teen.
In poland you can carry even a fucking sword, or guillotine blade, unless it looks like a baseball bat
I guess that only concealed-spring blades are "illegal" here. And crossbows which sucks.

How bout we give them the option to carry knives. But if they choose to do so, they're immediately deported.

I'm thinking of getting my first pistol soon. Want something that can be somewhat easily concealed but still stop fuckers.

Any suggestions?

People in America commonly carry EDC Knives. Wouldn't make a single difference.

I feel bad for individuals living in Nanny States that encourage people to throw their knives in the bin.

Is rape part of a religious rite?

Thats a sikh dagger you dumb cunt

We all carry concealed handguns here.
>t.south.carolina

>The highest authority of Islam
Kek good one, really activated my almonds there

You know, Islam has never produced anything of value and has fucked everything it has ever touched, but fuck me are Muslim arms and armor aesthetic as fuck.

>Highest authority of Islam
But that's the problem.

CZ 82.

It would be interesting to see debates between
>They're Muslim, let them do it
And
>Get a life, bin that knife

>captcha was pizza
Kek will it.

>both of you get stabbed at the same time

That sounds fucking awful. I'd much rather run.

>What does your government do? How fucked is your country?
Nothing,

But myself i'll start carrying a Medieval Sword for religious reason.

Glock. Just be sure you're far enough away when it explodes.

The implications of this thread are sikh.

>What does your government do?
Nothing, carrying knives isn't illegal here.
> How fucked is your country?
With 0,013% muslims?

Lets invent a religion which prohibits to use any laws->they cant do anything against since it is against religious freedom.

if they start shit in my town they'll get stabbed by the sikhs who are all doing the exact same thing. We've got shedloads of em.

americans can walk around with fucking machine guns so i dont see the problem here

Not a chance.

Not fucked at all because we got a pretty based government where it's relatively easy to acquire guns and carry them around.

The .45 ACP round was specifically invented to kill muslims, which is why that's the caliber I use for my daily carry.