Please stop lumping those of us born 80-81 into entitled filthy Millennials. I'm not one

Please stop lumping those of us born 80-81 into entitled filthy Millennials. I'm not one.

Born in 81 here. Graduating in 1999, we always heard that were the LAST of Gen X, and media and news programs commented on the Millennials (born 1982 and later) and a New Beginning who would show up during the class of 2000. Read the numerous articles on the Class of 2000 and the Millennials. Born 1980-81 are NOT Millennials/Gen Y. The term Millennials refers to those from the Class of 2000 (born 1982) and later, up until the class of 2013 or 2014 or so.

Thank you for your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dGj9h8ggCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

born in 98 here, i'm pretty based myself

Whatever

>Please stop lumping those of us born 80-81 into entitled filthy Millennials

Never seen anyone do this

Sounds like a lame excuse to make a non-political slide thread and post that same fucking person every Millennial thread has.

Millennials. In October 2004, researchers Neil Howe and William Strauss called Millennials "the next great generation," which is funny. They define the group as "as those born in 1982 and approximately the 20 years thereafter." In 2012, they affixed the end point as 2004
If a label formed by people really upsets you this much you should probably rethink your priority's. Dont let a word define you as a person

I was building America when you were still shittin green buoy

Only millennials think the year of their birth fucking matters. All generations are shit, get used to it kid

And 40 years from now when Millennials will be known as "The ones who cleaned house" and "kicked the elite's shit in". you'll be telling your grand children "Oh, that was me, I'm a millennial".

A-are people supposed to stop shitting green whenever they get older?

>soeposter
>opinion worth something

Pick one.

Not if you drink the blue icees at the movie theater

>Baby boomers
>Children of Baby boomers
>Children of Children of baby boomers (Millennials)

THEY KEEP SPAMMING THIS AS A WAY TO DATAMINE YOUR AGES YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Is that you user? You have a lovely smile

Recent sources like Pew Research Center, Time magazine, and NYTimes have gooned up the whole idea by beginning Millennials in 1980-81, when that was NEVER meant to be the case.

People born in 80-81 graduated high school BEFORE the millennium. Millennials were meant to be the graduating class of 2000, or the graduating class of the new MILLENNIum, and onwards.

The fuck are they going to do with my age?
Send me age-related ads via google?

Am I still a millennial if I'm woke?

>pew research centre

>tfw born in 98
Am i a "millenial"?

No

>Am I still a millennial if I'm woke?

Good News!

Millennials have determined that the word 'Millennial' is a hate crime, and causes bad fee-fees.

Henceforth, every birthdate shall be it's own extra super special generation.
There will be FREE blue ribbons and cupcakes in the company cafeteria at lunchtime everyday!!

Plus, an extra-super-duper-special award for everyone who made it to work within 4 days of their assigned shift.

Because, getting out of bed in the morning is hard.

What's so great about being from the 80s or the 90s, what exactly saves you from anything?

You're the generation that laid the foundations for us millenials to be the absolute worst generation ever, the most complacent, most pro-government, anti-human knowledge generation ever.

Not all kids are libshits. And as they grow up, they grow out of it.

Not all of us are but the people that resist will not be remembered, we don't have the numbers yet.

Our generation will be remembered for being self-entitled, spoiled people that refused to grow up, refused to get out of the house and land a decent job to support a family.
We'll be remembered as the hippies of today except without the actual content that generation had as we're not political at all because we think it's too ruined anyway to do anything about it.
Marry late if ever (the Dutch marriage rates are some of the lowest in the world) and have children just to keep a woman from running away.

tfw 95

I am gen x all you kids can buzz off and let me listen to old nirvana albums.

Why does anyone care?

>Our generation will be remembered for being self-entitled, spoiled people that refused to grow up, refused to get out of the house and land a decent job to support a family.
>We'll be remembered as the hippies of today except without the actual content that generation had

That about covers it.

Rave music started around 1987.
Dying in a rave music fire was a thing in 1992.

You faggots were so busy collecting Participation Trophies that you forgot everything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=3dGj9h8ggCc

Our kids will be better and we'll be left socially isolated before we even reach 50 years of age, we'll have culture-shock in the nex 20 years and then we'll slighty adapt to our environment to make way for generation Z but we'll never be the generation to amount to anything.

A life of pleasure, postponing what needs to be done, giving our government more and more power so we don't have to, buying videogames instead of books and thinking our opinions matter so much other people should naturally become compliant when we tell them to change.