Ask a mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-drug-cartel-blogger-kidnapped-in-mexico-9802684.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091675/Mitt-Romneys-Mormon-relatives-Mexico-fear-violent-attacks-anti-drug-stance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need some roofing done.

How are your masonry skills?

Why havnt you killed yourself yet?

saged.

hire a black person.

bad.

Why is cocaine so wonderful

because makes you euforic.

what nationality are you?

why don't you flush your used toilet paper?

It doesn't belong in the god damn waste basket

can you get me some good cocaine?

What is DUDE WEED LMAO culture like?

because our pipes arent very strong like yours.

Ask a Colombian.

legal pot in Canada.

Is your pesos worthless yet?

Pretty much whatever weed culture is the US except less white people.

No at all.

So do the cartels just control everything, or is their any chance of the people affecting change in your country?

No, they dont.

Should I, as a first generation Mexican American move back to Mexico?

if you cant speak castellano, no.

No es como que sea opcional

Does that mean If I can I should move back?

if you dont know what castellano means, dont come.

Do you do drugs?
Do you wear a poncho, a sombrero and eat tortillas/tacos/etc?
Have you crossed the border illegally or even tried?

no
I wear jeans and jackets, yes I ate them 2 hrs ago.
I have a visa for shopping.

Can you deport yourself from Sup Forums ?

Espanol, I thought it was other Hispanics/latins that called it castellano

>Mexico is important.png

kek, not that i am important

they do, we feel it even here.

Can I smash tons of mexican qts if i visit mexico

whats the difference between a latino and a Hispanic?

I always wanted to visit the Day of the Dead festival. How much of a bad idea is this when Irish rank as the whitest white people?

Also whats this crap about Mexican masculinity I keep hearing about. The kind where you are easily baited with "your not a real man" and "no woman can be a good leader". My source is a mexcian chick.

Do you realize that your "castellano" is a mongrelized version of spanish, and that real spanish people, castillians in particular laugh at you and call you monkeys?

Hispanic is spanish speaker, white pr black or mestizo

Latino is a dumb term, but generally it refers to latin american people, mestizos

Hispanic means spanish descent

mestizo is half cast?

Cartels under control when?

does it make you mad that I enjoy fucking your women?

Castellano literally means "Castillian"
And also that goes for every South American country not just Mexico...but if you ask me Argie Spanish>>>>>>>>>>>> Spain Spanish

Does Mexico have a politician who can take on the cartels?

whats the secret spices in tacos?

Yep, indian/spanish mix

Do you hate yourself as much as the world does?

Actually Spanish spoken in Mexico/Venezuela/Colombia is the most neutral and exemplar use of the language, better than the rest of the world. The same way English in America is the way you are supposed to speak. You are the real monkeys.

they consider us the spaniards of America, all latin Americans. even they had a constitution to refer us bros. Didnt you know that a latin american can get the spanish citizenship in only 2 years, only for having spanish blood?

Should I get a Mexican wife?

come here white boy.

Argie Spanish got that weird Italian pronunciation to it, it's pleasant to hear though

Chilean spanish is best they add po at the end of everything

>Actually Spanish spoken in Mexico/Venezuela/Colombia is the most neutral and exemplar use of the language

true.

the world hates america.

lol only half a percent above NZ who are fucking nobodies globally.

no, I like the white ancestry.

Lets not talk about horrific culture, Mexico.

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

These issues need to be dealt with before Mexico can enter serious dialog with civilized nations.

Cartels under control when?

because colombians are more near.

I dont give a shit for crime. We are a succesfu country.

>Mexican not caring about crime
SHOCKING!!!

Is that graph a projection based on NAFTA standing in it's current form?

is mexico safe for tourists?
what do mexicans think of trump?
when are you going to win the cartel war?

You're dodging the question cause you know you're country is doomed. You're run by the most violent gangsters the world has ever produced. The Zetas are military defectors. The most disciplined sect of a society abandoned it's post to sell drugs and kill it's own countrymen.

leaf, here beheadings are not important, the yellow media over react. Plus we are winning.

you are cherrypicking like all leaf shitposter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords

yes
we hate him
soon

>Mexico
lol no, absolute and complete no
>Venezuela
They talk like puerto ricans and dominicans, a little bit better but still no
>Colombia
Only in Antioquia, the rest of the country talks or like costa ricans or like puerto ricans

Last I heard they steal fuel straight from the underground pipes and the best the authorities can do is play whack-a-mole. Pathetic your people ever let it get as bad. Show proof cartels are on the run.

the leaf everyone. We dont give a fuck, Only cartels are killing each other, if you are not in, you will be safe with head put on.

Chilean spanish is second best imo
Spain spanish annoys me because of that "th" sound which drives me nuts

Mexican/Venezuelan spanish is peasant-tier though

Your word doesn't cut it for me. How the fuck can you have any respect for a country that lets that shit run rampant. Pathetic, Mexico. Sad!

fuck japan

true, we even have to do doblajes for all latin america of all tv shows and movies.

dont know mang i m from the balkans and i ve seen some sick shit but your cartel videos take the fucking cake. watching that skinless guy gurggle something as he was being beheaded with a butter knife made me realize y'all really are aztecs. not maya or whatever.

> Only cartels are killing each other, if you are not in, you will be safe with head put on.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-drug-cartel-blogger-kidnapped-in-mexico-9802684.html

or if you speak out against them.

Don't the police cover their faces during raids?

you watch too much yellow media. Think what you want leaf, you are not worthy. your opinion dont matter to me. Leafs on pol shits in your eyes, ears, and mounth. EHHHHHHHH GOOY WE ARE THE ALMIGHTY LEAF, SORRY EH. WE BURNT DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE N SHIT.

>HDI
nice meme you got there

Stay mad, worthless headless wall-builder.
I'll continue to discourage anyone I can from visiting your shit hole country, where violence is king.

not all 120 M Mexicans are beheading people, only 0.00030% of bad hombres.

And your country can't stop it cause all the leaders are on the cartels take. AHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>where violence is king

and why the bad hombres didnt beheaded you, son? if we are mordor.

your anger is understandable because it reminds me of that analogy of sled dogs
>unless you're leading, the view never changes

your empire fell down, Chynah is the new leader, daily reminder.

You never showed a shred of evidence the cartels are on the run. Please do.

Last I read on the front, it's all Mormons and farmers fighting the cartels.

china can't even establish local power (south china sea) with out us fucking up all their plans

militarily speaking trump won't (and shouldn't) have any respect for china

Mennonites and Mormons lives in my state, Chihuahua, and they live in peace. Jerking off their cows. You are so stupid leaf.

kek even a governor's family members aren't safe in that hell-scape

Waiting on something saying cartels are losing the battle....

forgot link

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091675/Mitt-Romneys-Mormon-relatives-Mexico-fear-violent-attacks-anti-drug-stance.html