Sup Forums deceased

Admit it. They got your asses on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christkind
youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghermezian_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers: let's all come together and promote racial tolerance
White guy wearing dreads
Niggers: DATS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION KILL DA WHITE BOI

They ain't got shit, nigger

Nigger

Lets be honest every one wants the white santa because we know he got the best shit. Black Santa gonna steal your bike.

Of course. I mean after all, they tend to be rapists.

did anyone care about negro santa

Yeah I really want a black Santa so I have to explain to my fucking kids why the fuck Santa is black when I take them for a family photo.

Santa isn't real you know so why not make him black who cares. If the trademark holders from the coke company are cool with it why not.

In Germany, or at least the part where I am from, the Christkind brings the presents pic related.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christkind

White people never claimed not to see race. And changing the race of a European figure to niggroid is pretty shit.

No white parent should take their child to a groid santa. As if a nigger would give away anything to anyone... or live in subzero temperatures... or not rape all the sleeping women... or know how to tend to deer... or effectively employ a workshop of elves... or deliver presents on time.

Not at all.

But they always need something, ya know?

You'll also have to explain why all the presents have gone missing rather than more having been added.

Uncle Ted got so much shit right in his manifesto before this SJW race baiting stuff really reared its head.

Racist fags. Kys now

nah

Literally no one cared about the Black Santa, this was complete manufactured outrage by CNN, who accuse others of spreading fake news

White people don't give a shit about a black Santa. Minorities are just projecting because we think we're as sensitive as they are.

With a black santa, there is no more Father in Father Christmas.

But santa is white.

End of thread.

May as well make John Paul Jones black.

I'm confused why anyone would care, theres been plenty of black santas. If it was causing as much butthurt as they were saying, they would make a Christmas movie with a black santa. To gather a bunch of salt and people buying tickets to "really stick it to racists".

Literally no one was mad

It's just people trolling on Twitter. Apparently that's what counts as "real" news these days.

who the fuck even cares about santa?
he's a commercial bastardization of St Nicholas

I have a black santa lawn ornament.

It's fucking great. I get off knowing someone out there is upset by it. No black families live in our neighborhood.

Isn't there a black santa in the netherlands?

there is no santa here, fuck you talking about

It's fine when niggers appropriate other cultures, but let's see what happens when a white dude has dreadlocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

I'm all okay with black santa, but let's be real here, niggers are not better if not worse.

>Lets be honest every one wants the white santa because we know he got the best shit. Black Santa gonna steal your bike.
This.

I see black santas every year how the fuck is this news

no one actually gave a shit about the black santa, though. They are pretending that there is outrage surrounding it when there absolutely isn't. whenever a news story like that pops up they pretend it is more controversial than it actually is because they want to give pushing this race identity shit

Instead of climbing down the chimney and placing presents under the tree, black Santa kicks down your front door and empties his sack in your wife.

So its cultural appropriation to eat a taco but its not to wear a santa outfit?
Yeah I'm fine with that.

Zwarte Pie he is part of the folklore of the Low Countries and is more like Saint Nicholas's helper elf in black face.

/thread is now dead. Liberals accusing whites of throwing a hissy fit over cultural appropriation is hilariously telling of liberals utter lack of self awareness. Fuckin hell.

Santa isn't black. His helpers are. Do you even Dutch?

Also, white people evolved with winter, inventing Christmas. There are no evergreen trees or snow in Africa.

So blacks would be cool if a movie about Michael Jackson used a white actor?

The actual historical Saint Nicholas that Santa is based on was a Moor. So...

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

No one gives a fuck about you or your shitty ornament.

Oh yeah? Well you have your army...

> I have mine. Charge!

>implying there wasn't black santas already

shit they got me

>kys
Already did, fella. Posting from hell right now. Everything looks exactly the same.

As i black guy who hate SJW white pussies, i will just respond " why change santa's color? Why don'y you just create a new character beside changing iconic character just for the sake of politically correct?"

Remember to Sage and not engage with all /leftypol/ garbage

Saged

Although he's not even real, and I only care about 5% of what I apparently do; he *is* white.

He's a fictional character, based on a historical legendary religious figure from Europe, and has always been depicted as being white.

Making him black just for the sake of it is like making the Buddha white. Not the best example, but the whole idea is to be progressive for no real reason. It's unnecessary.

Do they just change the colour of his skin or do they completely black him out? It'd be kinda funny if he sat there smoking blunts and swearing and drinking 40 and stuff, but classic santa is as white as snow.

>pic kinda related

>St Nicholas died in 340
>Mohamed born in 570

It's like you are deliberately trying to mislead people.

Based black frog sums it up perfectly.
I think most black people think this way about it, too.
Ever notice how it's mostly rich white pussy kids who care about this shit?

Can't we just be glad they're celebrating a white holiday rather than bitch about a made up holiday (Kwanza)

not all blacks are bad people. some of them are good people that can actually be good friends that help you and offer something positive to your life

i stopped being racist after my black neighbour was always offering to help me and inviting me over for BBQs , dinner, parties ect.

>i stopped being racist
*towards black people

I spotted a paki santa in about 2 seconds

>black man who breaks into your house
No thanks.

wtf is that kid doing?

I remember seeing an article like that

it was *something something bullshit santa..he's black* like it was so fucking amazing the fact the guy was black

I hate niggers to their cores but even I was taken aback by the level of racism they displayed

What do you want him to do? the power rangers are on tv

>Mall of America: *Has a black Santa*

what did he mean by this?

making a traditional mascot in a traditional role with a traditional look is annoying when he's suddenly black and looks, talks and acts different. if blacks want a black mascot, they should make their own.

Thor is black.
Oook fine.
Hermione is black.
Okay....

So next will Martin Luther king jr be white?

If he's working at a mall, he's just a normal person trying to get buy. He's not going to be a gangster or criminal
Why hate on that? He has a job and is trying to be a good citizen

Nobody cares.
That's the point.
It's just more false-flagging from the left.

Well what if we were to take a wholesome black cultural icon and-
Oh wait...

Most kids are probably atleast subconsciously smart enough to know Santa isn't real, but this inconsistency will prove it to them. Which is good, because it would be weird if any kids totally believed in Santa 100 percent... Pretending is fun, delusion isn't necessary though

Santa is an explicitly European thing. It would be like having a white Haile Selassie.

This is another example of why nonwhite people cannot be Americans.

FUCKING DO IT!

>1 post

Rabbi you have to try at least.

The only problem I have with it that when you turn santa and spiderman and everyone else into a minority, suddenly the white kids now don't have any role models or heroes that look like them. They end up robbing one cradle to give to another. Sad!

Women/minorities: "We're as good as/better than white men"
White man: "Makes everything"
Women/minorities:

>one post by this id

>"I don't see color, I see people. Let's stop making everything about race"

>All white people think the same
Wow that's pretty racist

the only people freaking out about a black santa are brain dead liberals thinking that conservatives would freak out about a black anta

Nigger: I don't rob stores or kill people
Mall of America: "Has a Black Friday"
>Niggers

Thor being black makes zero sense because he's a Norse god and there were no black Norsemen.

do you want to die today?

Sup Forums btfo

>explain to my fucking kids why the fuck Santa is black

>he tells his kids that santa is real

lmao

FFS you aspiring cuckold, stop raising your kids to be idiotic little simps and tell them the truth you mindless drone-like mongloid.

staged photo.

>Ever notice how it's mostly rich white pussy kids who PRETEND to care about this shit?

FTFY

They pretend to be offended as it presents an opportunity to then virtue-signal.

fuck off leaf.
childhood is all about having a sense of wonder.

You won't have to worry about properly raising children though since your are so insufferable your chances of reproducing are next to nil.

But, the blacks are already represented: Santa already has krampuses. At least one.

>lying to your children fills them with wonderment

fucking lmao.

And thanks drone, you just PARROTED WORD-FOR-FUCKING-WORD the answer I always get when I ask a parent that question. That shit is seriously creepy, it's like you fuckers are the Borg or something.

You are stupid. You are raising your kids to be as stupid as you. You should want your kids to be BETTER than you, you fucking mediocre chump faggot.

It seems like telling a child about how terrible the world actually is and how much he's inevitably going to hate his life when he's an adult would just make for a really depressed child.

what about Zwarte Piet?

you defile our memes

Black Santa brings you 0.1$ chink value gifts steals thousands of $ value shit while doing so.

Yup black Santa is still a Nigger.

>black santa
>hiring the grinch for your mall santa

Kek. Criminally underrated post

And yet they still hate black elves.

>mom, why Santa gave me a used bike?

Niggers then: We demand to use the same places, spaces and rights as white people
Niggers today: We demand to use different places, spaces and more rights than white people

niggers cant be pleased, they are savages who will fuck up anything you give to them, so naturally they will bitch about whatever the status quo of their time is

But only one of those is a historical figure.

Hypocrisy. It's cultural appropiation. They'd have the same reaction if i stole kwaanza.

A white Santa goes down your chimney with a sack full of toys and leaves empty handed. A black Santa goes down the chimney empty handed and leaves with a sack full of toys.

What's next? Snow is racist? Frost is racist? Cream is racist? These lefties LMAO. The liberals are spiralling inwards to their doom. I don't have to lift a finger to protect myself. They destroy themselves.

Santa has a race. He's white. Get over it.

Daily reminder:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghermezian_family

but Sup Forumsacks do see race.
most people on here are blatantly racist.
why are 90% of all threads posted here just bait?

Santa is a European creation, historically white, STOP TRYING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING!!