What nationalities are and aren't considered white? I have Italian background by the way

What nationalities are and aren't considered white? I have Italian background by the way.
Pro Tip: Italians are white

bumping because irish arent white

All native Europeans are white, unmixed Persians are white, Berbers are white, non semitic middle easterners are white, Aryan Indians are white. Everything else isn't white.

>All native Europeans are white
Not Albanians, Bosnian Muslims (=Turks), European Turks, or Gypsies though.

>Berbers
>white
Please, most of the moroccans that come here are berbers or mountain niggers and they're even worse than ethnic moroccans.

none of them are european natives though.

Gypsies are Indian descendants.

I never said turks or gypsies were native european or white

berbers are the pre arabic inhabitants of north africa, and I'm quite sure they were white, and what's the difference between ethnic morrocans and berbers anyway?

There is a European genetic distance cluster in map related.
They are relatively close genetically to Europeans on the genetic distance map but notice how close Europeans are.

Europeans form a clear genetic sub-species of homo-sapiens.

pro tip: ur not

> 60% white
can't deny the facts, tyrone

The first 4 on the upper row is what I would call a white person. White as in looks very european.

What's your opinion on this?

Typical Mongrel with Southern European HERITAGE to only compare themselves directly to Negroids to avoid the fact that they're hairy Turk-rapebabies.

minus the asian eyes, id consider 5 white still

that's bullshit, northern Italians are mostly white, but the south is a shit show.

>Hibernia
>Caldonia
>britannia
>gallia
>hispania
>lusitania
>mauritania
>aquitania
>germania
>sarmatia
>dacia
>moesia
>pannonia
>bhaetia
>asia
>vendelicia
>thracia
>macedonia
>arabia
.syria
>armenia
>albania
>iberia
>media
>scandinavia
>russia
>virginia
>australia
>italia
>ehtiopia
>india
>columbia

I've always wondered this. Why the fuck does everything end in ia?

Itt: we post borderline white people and other posters decide if they're white.

For science.

because the Romans and Latins discovered them and named them, plus English is influenced by Latin

fake

He looks like an old a bit rusty man. And he's a degenerate left wing cuck, that's for sure.

But how is that borderline?

Why did you paint Romania the same colour as Persia? Romanians are Dacian-Roman
nice try ahmed, but your divide and conquer doesn't work

>Europeans
>white

Pretty much this

Southern Europeans>Swedecucks

nice try gypsie

> 64% white
ftfy
Speaking of which.

This is 2016, there's no such thing as pure white. I can bet on everything that you bring any person and i am so sure that he's dna will show some percentage of nigger moleules. My brother did this test. It showed he was 2 % African and 11 % Turkish and we live in a rural area.

> gypsy
They make up about 2% of the population, what makes you think Romanians are gypsies? Sweden has plenty of gypsies too

>Australian=Aboriginal
Jesus Christ Americans are so fucking stupid.

I guess thats the suffix romans used for places

Posts irrelevant, unrelated topic, in comparison to mine.
>Check flag
Makes sense

>t.ahmed

do you still have nightmares about getting impaled?

> 90% of this chart is white
> American education

5 is Asian you mongoloid.

Aussies are 25% abo?
Kek

Well, compare him to the whitest , and then to Assad, a vietcong farmer, or an injun, and say which he is more similar to.

Where the fuck is the Janny? It specifically says these threads aren't allowed in the fucking sticky.

Take this shit to Sup Forums.

Aboriginals barely exist, there are like 20 of them left, Australians in this chart refers to colonialists who have been in Australia for many generations

>falling for the "we all came out of Africa" meme
>falling for the 20th century religion a.k.a. science

>what about not muslim albanians

No there's just a lot British immigrants in Australia.

Well this board attracts ultra-neckbeards/literal stormfags who say that only pure germanic people are white. In the real world though "white" is used to describe all European ethnicities.

You get some near/middle eastern people who look the same as Europeans so I'm not sure how they'd be labeled?

Neither are Slavs

>Australian=Aboriginal
And?

Wtf kind of argument is that?

First of all you don't compare a sample to an extreme, you compare it to an average.

Secondly
>thinks it's literally about skin color
It's not dummy. By that logic he should be a native american, seeing how reddish his skin color looks like.

middle easterners fall into certain categories
1. White (with tanned appearance), eg. Persians, Armenians, etc.
2. White with semitic genes, eg. Syrians, Iraqi, etc.
3. Semitic, eg. Israel, Arabia, etc.
4. mixed asian/white/semitic, (turks)

No, not really.
Between 45-68% depending on what the ABS defines as "Australian" under ethnicity
. Our pommy friend with the shit attitude claims that means abo.

read

There's a pretty noticeable intraeuropean divide though, pic related is an autosomal DNA map

How can you possible tell genetically which australians have been in australia?
This is why these genetic test results are bullshit

>This is 2016, there's no such thing as pure white. I can bet on everything that you bring any person and i am so sure that he's dna will show some percentage of nigger moleules. My brother did this test. It showed he was 2 % African and 11 % Turkish and we live in a rural area.

Read 'em and weep you turkish nigger.

Although I'm inclined to agree that "Australians{ in that chart refers to colonial dependents, there's a damn sight more than 20 abos in your nation, about 670,000 more.

If I go over there can I get in on the gibs?

I'm quite sure this is a census, a genetic test would be able to prove the origin of these self-proclaimed australians, but it would be expensive

>tfw chillin with the italians and the jews
Ahh feels good to be part of the master race

Also daily reminder that only the haplogroup I and it's sub-classes is originary from Europe

Why are you so slovenly with money then?

To be honest I thought you'd get grouped in with the Turks.

C. Italians are more of an overlap between West and East Med.

None of the above flags are white.

What would be the genetic profile of a bunch of european inmigrants less than 250 years old?
I bet it would be european

There are different kind of berbers, the only white kind i know are from kabylia in north algeria exemple : Zidane

>so slovenly with money then
it isnt our laziness that took us down
it was our vanity and greed(and also really incopetent governments)
B4 2008 we were on a roll but we managed to lose half of our gdp during th last 10 years

italians are not white except for in the north. they are mixed race at best. too much near eastern, Early European Farmer blood from the neolithic.

To be honest you've really done nothing since Great Britain, France and Russia gave you your independence.

Though you did shitcan Mussolini's pathetic land grab so you can't be all bad.

Make me a kebab, cunt.

The Euro was a mistake

it's completely nuts how close europeans are to each other (except r*manians and the eternal finn of course). the way Sup Forums talks you think we'd be worlds apart.

not really
euro was a blessing
voting morons was a mistake