Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IZvpHwoQfqk
youtu.be/w1P76BZfgn8
youtu.be/3xfFbB2CRo8
youtu.be/82dDnv9zeLs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
youtu.be/Jb2stN7kH28
youtu.be/7PCkvCPvDXk
washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/12/05/how-to-make-feminism-great-again/?utm_term=.71c4758df303
youtube.com/watch?v=dtB4qcbLzcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I make the bot post the OC I made?

first for huma

Are you the Good Romanian or the Shill Romanian?

Nth for gun girls and the Second Amendment

Are there updated WI recount results?
Where is Belaruse?

i.... need.............my sleep

>never forget

what if I told you I am both?

Why is it not okay to say that I don't find women outside of my own race (with the exception of some Asians) attractive? Someone asked me if I woul ever date a black or Hispanic woman and I said no and gave that reason when they asked why. I got called a racist for it.

youtu.be/IZvpHwoQfqk

fucking white people... this is the culture you want to share with the world? lmao

please remove gypsy

wow lol, u guyz still support Blumpf?

like, seriously?

i do too! how crazy is that!

Me too!
I lied when I said I'm going to bed. I can't sleep! My sleep schedule's fucked up and I need to get to class in 6 hours!

God help me...

What I feared. You used to be so based.

youtu.be/w1P76BZfgn8

loooooool

thank god for canadians americans have terrible taste in music

Rohrabacher for SoS

Gabbard for Deputy

>77
Can't argue with that.

>tfw u rekt ted cruz and then get a job mentoring Barron in mathmatics and the cyber

Tillerson is the patrician's choice.

youtu.be/3xfFbB2CRo8

american """culture"""

Meanwhile, in the Hillary timeline...

She kind of looks like Huma! And she acts exactly the same. Crazy doesn't begin to describe it. She's a demonic psychopath, for starters.

He's the one who made this tasty meme and also was shilling last week about trump getting advice from morning joe

youtu.be/82dDnv9zeLs

holy shit im cringing so fucking hard right now

Remember to twist the knife until they die.

These cretins were literally celebrating the extinction of whites on election night when they were sure of their false victory.

Show no mercy to these wretches.

Fuck is that funny

I wish I had a lefty gf to red pill about trump

Did anybody else's Trump signs fade like crazy from the sun?

I had mine in the window since April, the red turned to pink. Not saying they were a bad print, its just kinda cool

America isn't very cultured , so i must agree
gj leaf

Nope.

uv light damages most inks like crazy

the amount of uv from the sun is crazy high

Holy shit I can't believe I fell asleep and missed that rally

High energy as FUCK. Sounded like a fucking football game

I can't believe I first saw that Drudge headline and thought he was bullshitting by cherrypicking state polls.

Little did I realize he was cherrypicking the correct ones.

(Little did he realize either probably desu)

Fuck, kill, marry
>t.Sup Forums

Top tier choice, my man

CO ended up being a massive waste of time, it might as well be dark blue now. Shame.

Did you guys know that the problem with Hillary has a name? It's a defined condition. Just look at the symptoms.

It is characterized by at least four of the following criteria:

Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
Consistent preference for solitary activities.
Very few, if any, close friends or relationships, and a lack of desire for such.
Indifference to either praise or criticism.
Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
Indifference to social norms and conventions.
Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Is Sony music advertising here now?

Once more, I'll try again.

Good night, everyone!

Best girl right Sup Forums?

youtu.be/Jb2stN7kH28

lol she dropped country so fucking hard cause it doesn't make any money

CALEXIT CALEXIT CALEXIT CALEXIT CALEXIT

>had my cousin attack me constantly and try to make my life a living hell when I said I supported Trump
>a year and a half of that shit
>went so fucking hard on them after the election that I actually left them in tears
>got told I was too mean
>pretty much have cut constact with most of my family now

is this from election night?

I wish Trump was literally Hitler, because it's all the liberals deserve. Trump will never be as fascist as is necessary.

>huffingtonpost releases a sensible article on how modern feminism is shit

w-what
I'm scared

Fuck middle, kill right, marry left

Good Night America.
Sleep well

My philosophy is to DRILL BABY DRILL YEEHAW

It was the wrong demographic for Trump. Next time around he'll have a better shot, and if he doesn't take it, it's lost.

Where do I buy Super Trump Vitality™?

They say he gets 4 hours of sleep, the man is 70 years old. Amazing!

we dodged a close one

feel bad for the anons in the other timeline though

Halloween night.

Of course, in the Hillary timeline, every night is Halloween...

What's it called?

The South West was where Trump shed the votes with his muh Mexicans thing. Not to mention the white flight form CA is all liberals.

Arizona will be the first of the current red states to go blue.

/k/ fag here, just because we won, doesn't mean the battle is over, we need to make sure Trump works for us.

Are you faggots willing to go the distance if he doesn't?

>He doesn't want to humiliate the warriors of the neighboring tribe by impregnating their women.

Berrypicker as fuck.

wtf this is spooky...

F

It makes plenty of money, but she was only playing the country music game because that's more welcoming for some young chick who wants to make music for a living. After she got enough status on the music scene, she switched to pop. Ask Garth brooks if there's money in country music.

>tfw no anorexic japanese milf gf

I respectfully disagree

B-but I choose the one on the right side, you can't kill my newfound waifu

any anons who work in an artistic industry (film/music/photography etc)? how do you consolidate your personal opinions and keep your mouth shut? it has been getting harder and harder for me to be neutral on social media

Does anyone have any screencaps from Election Night?

We really need a big collage dedicated to it.

I can't get stiff to dark skin.

youtu.be/7PCkvCPvDXk

how the fuck did this garbage get 1.6 billion views?

I'm one of the few registered, gun owning, republicans in CA. Former LEO and military. If CA secedes, I'm fucking leaving. Hopefully AZ will have me.

I would like to join the national guard if they end up going in and steam rolling Los Angeles. I'd like to split liberal heads wide open.

I'm an idiot, washingtonpost released it. Good, that is slightly more likely. But even still, pretty insane.

washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/12/05/how-to-make-feminism-great-again/?utm_term=.71c4758df303

>First of all, it’s time to stop calling the United States a patriarchy. A patriarchy is a system where men hold the power and women do not. Women do hold power in the United States — they lead major universities and giant corporations, write influential books, serve as state and federal judges and even manage winning presidential campaigns. American women, especially college-educated women, are the freest and most self-determining in human history. Why pretend otherwise?

>Feminism is drowning in myth-information. Advocates never tire of telling us that women are cheated out of nearly a quarter of their salary; that one in four college women is sexually assaulted, or that women are facing an epidemic of online abuse and violence. Such claims are hugely distorted, but they have been repeated so often that they have taken on the aura of truth. Workplace discrimination, sexual assault and online threats are genuine problems, but to solve them women need sober analysis, not hype and spin. Exaggerated claims and crying wolf discredit good causes and send scarce resources in the wrong direction.

I work for a photography that is doing school pictures.

How I deal with it?
by crushing the competition.

Foreigners are obsessed with music they think Americans listen to

the best salt was in neogaf

>Anime production 500%

tfw tmadman actually did it.

i work in the music industry and most musicians are just poor kids trying to get enough money to pay their rent

then there's those anime vaporwave weirdos

What the fuck?

7 billion people on earth...

By multiple accounts I think.

Sweet dreams senpai.

Has anyone combed Trump's tweets for more predictions yet to come?

>uv light damages most inks like crazy
>the amount of uv from the sun is crazy high
Oh yeah ofc, the one that got faded like crazy was in my second floor window, my front door had a sign too and that didn't fade at all because of the porch roof.

The faded sign faced the west side too so it always got the sun. But yeah I thought it was pretty cool only up for a few months and got cooked kek

>more ass less tits
I say less of both

I'd eat her ass

> being this autistic

>american democracy

N-night

good thing america is a republic and not a democracy

Of course it's ok. It's not even racist. Frame it like this nigger does -- just need to learn how to communicate.

>Walter E Williams - Defining Racism
youtube.com/watch?v=dtB4qcbLzcg

how much of that popular votes from california though senpai

>american constitutional republic

Pretty difficut desu.

There was a time when I could but now I have protester/flashmob darkskin-female bitchface burnt into my mind. I can't find 99% of them even pretty (4/10) now cause its like PTSD. They really outdid themselves this season.

america is a constitutional republic

Little did I know Trump would let me relive my youth in the 80's in great America once more, that the Donald under Ronald would be back, once again rich and famous.

Such fun, the eighties. People dreamed of space travel as it happened. Your nation's foe was an actual peer, not some goat herders. There were white people on the radio and they sounded like white people.

And there radio was good enough, none of this internet.

Donald's given me such peace that I plan to celebrate his inauguration in Miami Beach next month.

What a time to be alive. For a little while yet, at least. I am half hoping I keel over thereafter so I can say it all ended well. Its such a relief knowing that under Trump, its at least possible.

The peace of hope and dreams. I am grateful. I told everyone- when this baby hits 270 electoral votes, you're gonna see some serious shit.

G'nite /ptg/

>#SheStillWonDespiteTheElectoralCollege

I don't know why people think Halperin is /ourguy/. On Colbert he said that Trump winning the election is a catastrophe for America on par with WW2 and 9/11.

Working in Hollywood, you would be surprised how many directors in particular I've worked with are pro-Trump. Then again I've only worked on relatively small projects, and there are definitely TONS of the worst leftists in the whole fucking world. But the people who actually are making some decent money and are in positions of authority can be pretty redpilled.

I remember working on a project in summer 2015, wayyy before I considered Trump as a serious candidate. The director was all in for Donald and several members of the crew were with him. Awkward silence from everybody else. These are the kinds of situations you get in California.

what happened to him?

Loli bums are best though

You wanna post proof of that?

constitutional democratic republic. fucker.