Why are white women so perfect ?

why are white women so perfect ?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soulless

They aren't. Spend some time in Toronto and you'll learn.

>Toronto
>White

evolution

This is what happens when you leave your computer on in the dark.

because you're a pathetic roach virgin

they age like shit

>posting the 0.9%
>not posting the 99.1% with giant forehead and male factions

>not slavs
Will putin give the USA a discount on mail order brides when he and Trump start being the best of presidential bros?

why does the concept of millennials taking pictures with elderly people in deathbeds always make me laugh

>london

t. cuck

t. 60%

> italian

why indeed

perfect

You must be- Oh wait, that's a Turkish flag. Ok.

is the grandpa ok

>grandpa's dying
>wait a minute
>let's take pic
>smile

Yes, he's just thinking "what have i done to deserve this?"

Somali women are superior.

True. Our finest colony.

Why do coloured men put white women on such a high pedestal?

white boys be rayciss yo. We da massa's off dey bitches now

You only colonized the south part Mario, North was British.

It's more like.. why are beautiful women so perfect. There are ugly women of all races too, especially whites. Mama June springs to mind.

the northern part is somaliland

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by black men when white men have empirical data on their side?

They don't all look like that.

>They don't all look like that.

who?

They're exotic to us, just as an enchanting beauty Rihanna is to white men.

White women. They don't all look like Elsa from Frozen. Most look like Eileen Wournos.

>most whites have an IQ around 105
yeah I'm calling bullshit on this
95, maybe

but I totally believe blacks having 70-80 IQ on average

You're of Chinese ancestry I assume? Also I don't find Rihanna attractive nor exotic. What is it about white women that you find so exotic?

Spic women are hideous and become obese right after marriage, they baloon up at like 25. Also they are also complete cunts, and yell and fight with their husband a lot (my apartment neighbours are spics). Why is this?

>enchanting beauty Rihanna

It's 100 I think. Did you know Italians in Italy have the highest average IQ in Europe?

>generic blonde bitches

>enchanting beauty Rihanna
>enchanting beauty
>Rihanna
Please tell me this was bait

I feel bad for the rest of Europe then.

Because they're white.

Here's a list of the average IQs.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

We white men see white woman as the norm, brownlets and chinks contrast them with their brown assed females and see white women as Gods. Its the life goal of every turdskin living in the West to breed with a white girl.

This. And they piss away their youth like morons.

No one wants to spend time in Toronto. It's a liberal hellhole responsible for Ontario's woes.

do white girl like japanese man?

i want to have white girlfriend

Which is British. And the most (relatively) decent part of the country.

no, they're not interested in rittr yerrow dick

Kill yourself you have to go back to your libertarian paradise go invest in roads just GTFO

but italian is not white person

Nice. I have a mild fetish for girls with the high forehead

Shit idk man.

The real question is do slav women like white men?

she's married to some nigger.

no thanks.

korean girl is very beautiful

How does it even affect you, mind your own business, ALSO your nation is pretty terrible too, dont you beg the Germans for bailouts every 3 months Octavian?

>korean girl is very beautiful
so are Japanese.

I always assumed you were the one non-white ethnic group that actually preferred your own women.

Do any non-white men actually think their own women are the best looking? lol.

Because America is supposed to be a White European country? Since you seem smarter than the average Somali who has an IQ of 75 go back to your country and invest to make it better. Why do you want to be a poor person in a rich country instead of a rich respected person in a poor country?

because they have the highest amount of ayy lmao genetics compared to all the other earthly races, also asians are a close 2nd in that deparment

Fuck off shitskin. Somalia makes Greece look like a paradise, there's no comparison.

Set fire to a shitskin's eyeballs by pouring petrol on them, holding them open with pincers and lighting a match.

japanese girl do not have brest

The only non whites who chase white women are people of low status like your ex slave niggers and the colonized mexican rape babies.

I am a proud Somali and I would never touch one of your female pigs. Give me a noble born muslima any day.

I just looked it up. Gross. Beautiful aryan heritage down the drain.

she's holding a rat.

>why are white women so perfect ?
>white women
>white

Looks like you answered your own question there, son.

Yeah but we aren't like East Asians. We have the concept of a one drop rule. If you breed with our women, you produce more Japanese people/women (non-white children), since you guys are like blacks and don't care about purity.

They're not. They're the most gullible out of all the races, aside from some Asians.

We need to fix this.

Go to bed English teacher

They're not submissive to men, like Muslim or Hindi women may be. They're fiery and fight for their rights. I personally don't mind being challenged by my woman, until we come to a middle ground. It's a cultural thing. All cultures are different.

Maybe Rihanna was a bad example. Beyoncé?

Yeah. Doormat status isn't actually as fun as Sup Forums thinks.

It's partly why I find Asian women a bit boring. They'll accept a man cheating on them pretty much all the time provided they get regular access to his credit card, and still maintain that they have some sort of dignity.

There's no real comparison. White men overwhelmingly think our own women are the best looking and view marrying a non-white woman as a step-down, something to feel a bit ashamed of.

Whereas you guys view white women uniformly as a step-up, something to aspire to.

No they're the worst examples.

now a white milf thread

Dude, race mixing is the first step to creating the perfect race; attractive, healthy and immune to illnesses. Mixing should be mandatory, nature encourages it.

fucking turkroach

Why dont you retake Constantinople cuck.
Somalis are a proud race, Proud of being slave masters, proud of being 100% anti faggotry. And Anti Race mixing.

Even their poo is perfect.

I'm actually turned off by weak women. I love them strong-willed. I'm impressed by that.

japanese are not black people

Get a grip Ahmed

Meant for

Reminder that Sup Forums and STRONK WOC have something in common, they both hate the black man/white woman meme.

>attractive

Yep, just like Indians.

It depends. I love running my hands through a blonde's hair. They've fascinated me since I was a kid. I think I've fetishised blonde women a little, but we all fetishise something.

Are they proud to live in a worthless shithole?

Are they proud that they're congenitally incapable of producing a standard of living better than a toilet bowl?

You may as well revere chimpanzees.

You both prefer our women over your own.

Seriously? Haven't you seen a half-white Indian girl? They're some of the most enchanting beauties to walk the earth.

>It depends.

It doesn't really. It's completely different. We prefer our own women, you prefer our women.

Apples and oranges mate.

Yeah, look at that ugly mongrel kid. What a shame.

Only because of the Hollywood propaganda machine. The California girl/ Barbie doll aesthetic has become iconic. If another race owned the monopoly on propaganda their women would possess the ideal beauty.

Chang, we both know if you actually believed this shit you'd be chasing after brown women rather than our women.

But it's our women you venerate, pedestalize and ultimately desire.

Unfortunately, the feeling is not mutual. We do not desire your women, except maybe as a bit of fun in our early 20s. We certainly don't think they're better looking than white women either.

Dont you have a muslim mayor in London, LOL
Salaam my new brother

nice meme. I used to believe it until I saw which demographics voted majority for Trump.

stop turkposting plz

Except that modern America pushes "black beauties" like Rihanna as hard if not harder than it does white ones, yet this still has no currency among 90% of white men (or asian men for that matter).

People are not born equal. People are not born equally intelligent. Groups are not equally intelligent. Groups are not equally attractive. Human beings aren't magical beings imbued with "equality" as some sort of divine spark. We're animals. We're featherless bipeds. Every aspect of our existence from embryo to grave teems with inequality.

Yeah I see what you mean, as I find absolutely no attraction to nonwhite women except middle eastern and North african girls who I feel strong attraction for, which is probably throwback genes from crusader ancestors
Nonwhite men however fetishise white women big time.

Well yeah, that's kind of the point. The less white London becomes the shittier it becomes.

What exactly are you trying to prove him Ahmed, other than my original point?