Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Iyj6UPCChA
youtu.be/Pe9KN2V5xQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

för många stormbögar som tror att judar kontrollerar världen på pol

if you pay taes they shit on you

that nose doesnt check out

sounds great. you pay the $38 billion over the next 8 years, fight their jew wars for them, and give them diplomatic protection all while they spy on you.
t. burger in paris

This is pasta, this thread is bait, and you faggots who respond should maybe not.

Nice Proxy (((Shlomo)))

I have read you Talmud.

You think i am a subhuman animal and think i will soon be your slave.

That is why i hate jews.

Fuck Jews

and Muslims.

>101883964 (OP)
/gaypol/ is raiding.
But look at me I am making a post to bait (you)s

Trying a bit too hard there Moshe.

I don't really mind and I can understand why they are so bellicose

But they need to tighten up, and not be hypocrites

Because fuck you that's why

I don't hate Israel, I want it to be a beautiful multicultural utopia like the rest of the world. That's why I donate every month to an Israeli charity organization that helps undocumented African and Arab immigrants in Israel fight deportation.

JIDF please leave

Holy fuck you dumb ass nigger.
Why do I hate Israelies?
Because pic related.
Also, that whole meme about "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
bullshit
I hate mudshits but, Israelies are backstabbers.
Let them kill each other.
Jews are super out numbered, but they have great fighting strats.... and US backing.

Cant deny this proof really

Warmongering Palestine

Good one kike.

The "white" Israeli women are smuggled through human trafficking and used as propaganda.

youtu.be/-Iyj6UPCChA

Cant deny this evidence

>israel
>a country in any way not deserving of being nuked
Pick exactly one

fucck off you fucking kike dog

the entire purpose of kike women were to defile bloodlines and spread disease

Fag muslimlover detected

I don't care about their shitty women
I care about the fact that Jews are fucking hypocrites
>baw the germans are mean to us
>pls gib back our shitty desert state the romans kick us out of for chimping out
>pls gib aid as well while we lobby your governments to pass laws against speaking out about us
>also pls ignore the fact that we are committing genocide against some arabs who lived here before we moved back here
>despite the fact that we only got our state back because everyone was feeling bad for us due to the genocide the germans did to us
and while doing all of this they have the nerve to tell us to take in "refugees" while they sterilize ethiopian jews and keep their border shut

>Aussies
>Not based as fuck

You think that's what the average Israeli Female Jew looks like? Think again.

youtu.be/Pe9KN2V5xQ8

No more shekels for you, kike.

Then stick to the tanakh ( God's"old" testament) and realize there are jews who do not follow the babylonian talmud (oral invention)

Go home jidf

T. Fucking Jew rat

Assuming this isn't just shitty bait;

Why shouldn't a middle aged, American middle-class white male hate Israel?

We provide financial aid in the billions, military support, we fight wars on behalf of Israel's interests, and are largely a staple of Israel's existence.

What does Israel provide us? What does Israel do to enrich our culture, our people, our nation?
Our relationship is one-way, Israel saps us of strength, wealth and power to survive... while we gain nothing.

I am not trolling nor toxic, please enlighten me as to why exactly the production-class citizen of the west should have anything but vague enmity for the leech-state of Israel?

This is poor bait Goldstein. One can hate both the kike and the muslim. While one is a savage and existentially incompatible with civilized society, the other is an usurper of power and a manipulator of minds. One will destroy you, the other will make you do it yourself.

Because im not an inbred sisterfucker who thinks israel is based because they kill muslims.

Israel has a right to defend itself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

i hope israel burns

Good job misconstruing what is actually happening, pathological liar.

The Jew inside you is being exposed.

>Israel has a right to defend itself
fine just not on my tax dollars

There will always be Arab nations within missile reach when you decide to found your country right in the ME.

It has as much right to defend itself as an home invader has the right to defend himself from the police.

desu I'd rather have an average (but still qt) slav girl than the hottest Israeli

What whould you do?

>randomly attack Palestine
>blame any civilian casualties on Hamas

Brilliant plan Shlomo

im fine hamas rocket dont have warheads unlike israels do

What the fuck do I care about decreasing harm to civilians in the middle east
let them kill each other
fuck kikes
fuck camel fucking dune coons

fuck off axel

Absolutely disgusting desu

are you real?

this.

You're trying to write swedish to an Israeli with a Norwegian proxy.

This is the 6 millionth repost of this thread, complete with IDF propaganda posters.

Men hva faen kan du forvente fra en jævla svenskebög.

been a while since I've seen this psyop attempted on Sup Forums

>muh ugly kike bitches
If your people had beauty, you'd be Christian.

Exact same thread with exact same pictures including OP picture was posted yesterday.

Fire the HAMAS rocket.

Du måste gå tillbaka, tillbaka till Reddit(tm)

Oh? We must be making the kikes very uneasy.

saged

Get all the white, arab, and asian countries to bomb the living shit out of israel.

I for one support Israel's right to be turned into a glass parking lot.

I fell in love with this Israeli actress after I saw her in a movie during foreign movies block. She's gorgeous.

Reported to mossad
Enjoy

Jews are well on their way to destroying western civilization with Cultural Marxism and you expect me to give a single fucking SHIT about Israel trying to wipe out all their sandniggers?

axel?

user you asked me what i would do did you not? It's the only way to bring peace in the world.

Nibble on my foreskinned faggot dick faggot. Or am I too old for you

What are Israelis thoughts on #pizzagate?

haha no

Are you that weirdo who was spamming "HOT IDF GIRLS" threads months ago? Why haven't you committed suicide yet?

>Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

For fucks sake, when will you childish autists get it through your thick skull that gays are the biggest fucking conservatives out there.
We fucking hate muslims (they want to stone us to death) uphold high family ideals and values (unlike some white trash and niggers out there who just spawn kids like they are throwaway toys), are very nationalist, and most of us are so disgusted by the pride parade faggots that we turn to traditionalist values and behave so normal you just assume we are straight. We are also rich, are highly educated and don't give shit about women, so we happily see them disappear into the kitchen.

We are your biggest ally against islam and minorities misbehaving (niggers) and all you can do is see the idiot faggots that scream the loudest, meanwhile ignoring the normal gays. Statistically speaking 1 out of 10 of all people you know is one of us, can you identify them all?
Ps. superman is gay.

A France 24 reporter was searching for the location of Hamas' rocket launchers in Gaza. He found one in a residential area next to a UN building. Share this screenshot. Tell the world how Hamas operates.

i support Israel m8
we are the silent majority of Sup Forums
gas the stormweenies

ka i helvete feiler det svenskar? de er så jævla homo ej orker ikkje meir. drep deg sjolv no.

>ka i helvete feiler det svenskar? de er så jævla homo ej orker ikkje meir. drep deg sjolv no.
hahhaha

>How can you hate Israel?
They are anti-peace.

Jævla idiot.

Just a kike with a proxy, he posted this same shit days ago, just didn't make a thread about it. Norway is very anti-Israel, though some are dumb enough to support that artificial state.

Jews are fukkin raycis. they won't let me fuck them because of my genetics

Hamas can build better rockets from rocks than north korea from any given resource??

Halt deine dumme fresse du jude.

Israel must be wiped out with palestina.

Only this way there will be peace in the middel east.

Open the borders of israel.

>Implying Israeli strikes against Palestinian terrorists are random

Are they /our gals/?

There are more than enough documents and proof that they use meat shields. Do research yourself if you don't believe

UN - russia and china protecting peace top kek

>Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Which cultural marxist foundation from Norway is at work again?

Be happy I live outside the zone and fuck boipussy all day

Where is the provs jude.

Here is real proof