youtube.com/watch?v=E2nrE9JnaDg
archive.is/yx3yS
youtube.com/watch?v=E7ElCRDs1Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RHxv0bxzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not obese, it's called strongfat.

Great movie BTW 10/10
Crab scene had potential but it sucked tho

You really just can't win with these people.

You're either "using white features" or "racially insensitive stereotypical depictions", it's just insane.

The best strategy is to just keep your head above these fuckers and not even play their game.

>Leftists
>Learning

If they could do that, they wouldn't be leftists.

havent seen a bongbantz in a while

They won't, it's never enough for a sociopath.

Its not really bantz. More of an observation based in an insulting manner.

Strongfat indeed

What the fuck is wrong with his face though?

Stop stuffing your faces with Spam then dumb island niggers.

He doesn't look obese though.

good movie.

Why the fuck are they shitting on the first disney film to explore polynesian lore, and they even got 2 polynesian actors to play the lead roles.

What the fuck libs. What the fuck.

It's over ridiculous shit as well. I read an article from a polynesian (((intellectual))) saying one of the main gripes was that the character isn't as "bumbling" in most myth depictions. Literally getting mad over fairy tale people.

Oh, and Disney won't give a shit.

Disney never gives a shit.

You can never please a libtard.They will keep moving the goalpost.
Best just ignore they whining

Seriously though Samoans are incredibly strong and this is what they look like. There is no racism here and is highly hypocritical seeing how a majority of the Leftist fucks clamour for "Curvy, full figured" women

>obese

Nigger what? Maui was swole as fuck.

>What the fuck is wrong with his face though?
That's how Polynesians look unless they're mixed to shit.

How noz, they depicted a polynesian god looking like a typical strongfat polynesian man.
So racist and bigoted.
Why couldn't he looks like a pretty noodly swedish man painted in brown ?

>one of the main gripes was that the character isn't as "bumbling" in most myth depictions.
You just know if Disney had made him more "bumbling" they would be whining that it was minstrel show-tier mockery of his ancient and sacred culture.

They won't.

they will never learn

another example
>germany takes in 2M muslim men
>they start raping
>germans get called racist

Rip IZ

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Funny documentary about this
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=WskSufX-_wA

This vid always gets me. Good tribute, good song. F.

looks pretty realistic to be honest

1/4 billion views for a reason, man.

fix your link

>mobile link
wew lad

fuck that's chill

( ͜. . )

why? he looks a lot like that guy who opens coconuts with his mouth, also are they fat shaming now? what the fuck they can't get one point across without shitting on a previous one.

Ahahahahahahaha

Fuck Disney, they earned this shit.

They explain in the movie that his parents through him away when he was a baby. Probably because he looked like an ugly piece of shit. Its an underlying element to the story.

>nevermind IZ was a notorious drug dealer that was reported to force children to perform sex acts for their drug addled parents
>he sings a song and strums a ukelele

>make Frozen
>attractive, all white cast
>$1.3 billion at the box office
>$1 billion in merchandise
>make Moana
>fat brown meme cast
>be lucky to break even at the box office
>$0 in merchandise

It's like they genuinely enjoy throwing money into a furnace.

strongfats are the best, it's men who are strong through hard work

wouldn't surprise me if that were true

>The best strategy is to just keep your head above these fuckers and not even play their game.

Media will play their game though, especially the Anglo/Yank media.. There's no ignoring this lunacy when it's on every channel and frontpage.

doesn't this guy appear as a regular in Hawaii 5-0?

why aren't there japs and flips in the movie? in hawaii there are lots of japs and flips, fucking disney cunts cant do their shit right.

Member lilo and stich? I member

I call it 2045 before these dipshits realize pandering to perpetually offended freaks isn't a great idea.

what happens in the scene in your pic?

wrong board but supreme picture

well done lad

chink whose gonna beat your white ass.

Aren't most of them obese anyways?

I'm not seeing Moana at all tbqh
The characters are hideous. The female protag is a few shades too dark to be delicious brown. I just don't care

Wheres Bun 2: the bunnening.
Give the people what they want disney.

his tits are missing.

>Pander to SJWs and Pineapple niggers

It's about a girl trying to make her people great again by restoring traditional values with the help of a great man. Moana is /our girl/

>doesn't this guy appear as a regular in Hawaii 5-0?

Don't you mean 'Hawaii 500'?

those 2 guys and a kid with a baseball have to go accross a train infested with zombies in order to save his pregnant wife and the daughter of the guy in the white shirt.

it's from the movie Train to Busan, pretty based,

youtube.com/watch?v=E2nrE9JnaDg

Duterte contain urself bruh

yeah that one

baseball bat*

this
we need zoot v2.0

>it's men who are strong through hard work
no its men who are strong and are also fat you fucking faggot

You can be strong and lean through hard work or strong and fat by going to the gym

That was a surprisingly good movie. Can you recommend more movies like that?

Pre-1600s they ate them all

thx, looks nice, going to watch today

you know shit, men who work a lot and don't have time to atone their muscles and diets have that shape, like my dad, strong as fuck then came home and eat like an animal and didn't give a fuck about body type.

then there's the stong gym guy who wants to have a figure. I'd root for the strong fat guy in a fight any day

what style? zombie movies, train movies or korean movies? I heard The Wailing is pretty good, might watch it tonight.

>Pre-1600s they ate them all
>Pre-1600s

IslandNiggers still eat each other.
And not in the 'I had too many cups of punch at prom and licked some hemorrhoids' kind of way.

In case anyone is interested, yes Samoans do float.

It's a fictional land and ethnicity based on polynesian culture. And I don't think japs and flip monkeys migrate there in a depiction of a polynesian land that was meant to be from 1000 years ago or so.
People can't stop complaining about shit instead of appreciating. Best thing to do is never tolerate their whiny ass

Well I was thinking zombies movies but I wouldn't refuse the others either if you know something nice.

I will already get the Wailing, thank you.

Stop fat shaming, sad!

I'm tired of rese muva fuckin rombies on ris muva fuckin rain

no women need to learn there place in society this movie might have some traditional values but should be played by a guy not a girl

>sparks anger
In all of 30 college students.
Maui's cool. He's not pretty or handsome, but he doesn't have to be. A man's man with pride and humor. How could a pacific folk god have a more flattering rendition?

but thats not even fat to begin with, thats how real world strongmen look

nah there aren't many and most people know of them.

Pontypool is very good, maybe you haven't seen it

Honestly a really good movie

>>

>about a girl trying to make her people

KYS

Well it was top notch insulting manner. Great job my good chap. Cheerio!

>Live in Salt Lake City
>Work with a ton of Polynesians
>All of them are pretty chill
>One guy always brings delicious pork from his mom into work
>Same guy vouched for me when it came to getting a raise even though he was in for the same position
They've got to go back for sure but they're pretty nice in my experience.

You're correct, I haven't seen it. I will watch it tonight. Thank you a lot, mate.

I have to agree. Im one of those strong fat types. My grandfather has the same physique as i and back in his day he was the strongest man in the village. I guess it is genetic. Not in "muh fat genes" kind a way of course.

Islanders are fat as fuck, strong sure, but they also have a diabetes epidemic

pineapple niggers
fucking kek

>'Obese'

Think they were going for 'hench' as a look.

Tbh he's got the standard build for your average (non-professional rugby playing) Polynesian. At least in terms of Fiji, Samoa, Tonga etc. It might be different in American Samoa cos they've got the worst of American diet+Polynesian genes.

because japs kills shit tons of whale sbecause of (((science))) and duterte-chan respectively...SJW hate those two things...

>When will they learn?
Who? The SJWfags that get upset over everything or Sup Forums never checking the dates on shitty articles?

archive.is/yx3yS

This. Besides that's really what Polynesians look like. Nearly every single one of them are huge fat stocky guys. It's part of their culture. They even prefer fat women. I fail to see how this is offensive when it's actually a cultural preference.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Pacific Islanders anyway?

>you know shit, men who work a lot and don't have time to atone their muscles and diets have that shape

You don't know shit, idiot.

If you eat more than you daily caloric requirements and do hard work, you gain lean mass and fat.

If you then eat less than your daily requirements while still doing hard work you will maintain lean mass while burning fat.

That's literally fucking it. The only different between someone who is strongfat and someone who is strong but not fat is that the latter has at under maintenance for long enough for the fat to burn off at some point.

>le current year
>le current year

Superior song
youtube.com/watch?v=E7ElCRDs1Jk

Best strategies is just to use anthropomorphic representations and voice it with Microsoft Sam.

>Do hard work
>Eat less than your daily requirments
Gym nigger pls go

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RHxv0bxzo
This one is based

Cunt, I worked 12 hour shifts 4 on/4 off mining. You don't have fucking time to eat the 4000+ calories a day you're burning through.

99% trash

The niggers of the south pacific. Just replace guns with machettes

>obese
more like powerlifter

He's not fat, he's just body-positive

Have they ever met a fucking islander? They are all fucking massive, they come out the womb that way

Fucking irritating cunts, wish they'd all fuck off.

>eye brew, kin aye git eh picket uf wennie bless?

Yeah nah yeah nah cunt, he's clearly on a heavy fucking bulk.