Are pro gamers redpilled?

>literally paid to play video games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Y4qxND0u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally virgins

Also autistic.

Redpilled? Depends, if they understand how to make a sustainable living

Orherwise they will faded and become an old hag/hasbeen like Destiny from starcraft who tries to meme his famedom back. Now he's struggling to feed his son and keep up with the games while not really having an impressive resume

Why does he look like he has down syndrome?

Not all of them

only fps and rts

This guy gets it

Video games are for plebs.

Meh they would make more money going into finance and working 16hrs a day and they'd actually make enough money to retire in 10 years. I'd sudoku if I had to sit in a chair and farm creeps all day in assfaggots.

No. They're entertainers whether they realize it or not.

Just like olympic athletes and other shit. They're performers. The mistake they made was being a performer that has a measurable skill instead of like an actor.

They're going to hit 30, have no real world experience, and if they're lucky, be one of the dozen that owes the government a small sum of back taxes.

Say that again

no it is subsidized autism

>Not being ugly means you're not a virgin

That's not how it works.

Playing games is fine. Calling them "sports" and considering them highly important competitive things is not.

Idk about rest of eSports scene but there are rarely any fatties in csgo scene

All the muscle is for appearance they still lack the social skills required to talk to females.

Is this guy Finnish?

Checked and Riced

How can white bois even compete?

get a tan nerd

no, pro gaming is a horrible field of work.
>practice 8-11 hours every day
>below average pay
>teams try to scam you at every turn
at least this is how SC2 is, and i'd bet most other esports aswell

I imagine a lot of them will commit suicide in the future when they come to the realization that they wasted their lives away over meaningless pixels on the internet whilst others were out in the real world learning valuable skills.

Top level teams are on required diets as well as exercise and nutrition regiments. Darshan from CLG for League of Legends is a strict vegan yet still has to take the same supplements and exercises as the rest of his team.
I've noticed that the more overweight and obese players and team comps seem to lose a lot more like Dignitas. Yet there are still some husky sized players that break the standard and seem to be insanely good. My best guess is that they still are pretty healthy just with extra weight sort of like bulking.

t. Medical student who wishes they could get paid to play games

>video games
>redpilled
It's a good sign that you're completely useless. I wish working camps were a thing still.

Differs from game to game, desu

Starcraft is practically a legit sport in Korea, so SC pro gooks are just sports players.

Dota and LoL are usually where the disgusting neckbeards and fat manchildren thrive. However, the top of Dota (idk about lol) is so insanely competitive and prices are so big you need to be able to play in a team, someone needs to lead, others need to understand human behaviour and shit, so although the odd retard appears at the top (haven't been following for ages, but I remember Arteezy as a very typical autistic manchild) there's a large amount of normal people.

CS:GO is a whole different thing, it requires amazing reflexes and coordination as well as awareness, so it's usually again just like pro sports players.

So they probably lurk here too?

no tangable, also it takes no skill, the "job" is fucked from the get go

his name is jesper wecksell, he's from sweden

>Paid to play video games
Yeah I think I'd have the free time to go to the gym everyday too.

yeah they really wasted their lives earning hundreds of thousands/millions while you're working at walmart.

>getting paid doing easy "show" work they probably like instead of being wage cucks in McDonald's
You tell me. Sounds like you're jealous.

>mememierda

CHI

Seeing how some people get paid good money, they are highly important competitive things.

Traveling around the world, performing under pressure, working with a team... all valuable skills.

That said, most people who play these games don't get any money, but you could say the same for people who play basketball with their friends.

>literary paid to kick ball
>literary paid to pull strings on a wooden box

You can say that about anything

There will be demand for it so they will do it, its entertainment

>I would
You're browsing Sup Forums. you have time to go to the gym.

Watch this you moron not all are fat beta autists there are plenty of examples of csgo players that have kids/wives/fiancees/gf's
youtube.com/watch?v=-8Y4qxND0u0

Why the fuck is the skin around his mouth darker than the rest of his face?

It's like he somehow has grease stains on his skin.

hair

No. Actually they get brutally fucked over.

Most of them are stupid kids so they have no idea what they are doing and will sign slave-tier contracts because they don't understand the implications.
Then they have to slave away "training" for 16-18 hours a day, because contrary to athletes there is no physical fatigue that would limit the amount of training their trainer can force onto them.

The abuse these people have to take for very shitty payment is insane.

pizza rolls

>Get their paycheck from (((advertisers))) and (((sponsors)))
>Play Jewish-made games (the CEO and the president of Riot are Jewish)
>Used to keep the masses distracted, and must be careful what views they express about (((them))).

Not redpilled.

>Then they have to slave away "training" for 16-18 hours a day
lol in what e-sport does this take place
> contrary to athletes there is no physical fatigue that would limit the amount of training their trainer
not true.

It's actually no more a waste of life than working behind a cash register or being a janitor, it's a job and it pays

:^)

>lol in what e-sport does this take place
In pretty much all of them.
I was exaggerating a bit and this is not how every single team is treated, but article about shit like that pop up basically every other week because another team manager is withholding his team's wages due to some nonsense clause in the contract that is pretty much flat out illegal.

There are only few people who actually make decent money from esports, especially considering that it brings you zero qualifications so every employer in the future will just consider it wasted time (unless you are some top korean player, then you might get advertising contracts I guess)

It doesn't differ from game to game all that much. Competitive games are all about mindgames, you don't get to play top-level fast-paced digital poker if you're fucked in the head.

Some of the posts here are really retarded, we're on Sup Forums and you people don't know jack shit about gaming. I bet most of the hateful stuff is spewed by faggots that wasted a shitload of time on single-player games and casual MP, who think that this somehow allows them to judge the pros and puts them on their level.

Besides:
> people who want have to be smart, dedicated and knowledgeable about human psychology
> teamplay or extreme self-reliance
> no gibsmedats, if you fuck up you have to have a backup career plan
> if successful provides good entertainment for a lot of people

... what's wrong with any of that again? You faggots are just salty some people have more interesting lives than you.

They brought in prostitutes to distract the pro scene in counter-strike when it was new, they never noticed the girls because they were playing for big money.

Yeah but at least a janitor or a cashier can fill out a resume.

>I'm a former professional at clicking pixels on my computer screen

>over 18
>playing video games

what are you, manchildren ?

There's nothing wrong with it, if they can make a living with it that is cool for me.
But a lot of them are getting screwed over because they are young and lacking the experience to tell when they are signing a shitty contract.

this

I think it's better than being an (((Athlete)))

and you post that with a spongebob picture

Well yeah. More money means more prostitutes when you're not playing.
Losing means no more prostitutes.

Yeh, but in Dota you have lots of m illions of players competing for 16 places that earn them over a million dollars.

In LoL it's more spread out.

So while in Dota you need a leader capable of leading, people capable of analysing situations and being intelligent, in LoL you don't NEED it so much to be a "pro" player, because it's much easier.

Ditto for a lot of other "pro" gamers.

It changes when there's big prizes and lots of competition.

And CS:GO is really unique because of the skills it requires, since anyone gn1+ with good gamer reflexes can shoot as well and knows the maps well enough to play on the top level, but quick thinking, outsmarting your opponent and things like teamplay make the difference high up.

Unlike Dota, for example, where it takes days of non-stop play to achieve perfect measurement of when to last-hit and deny, know the perfect range of your skills and be able to judge someone's hit points and your damage at a second. Just mostly non-stop practice.

theres a few games worth being Pro at. Dota 2 and maybe CS. Considering you can become rich from being a stupid vlog as spammer. People not to stop calling things redpilled. Only redpill is social engineering.

Plus, back then, losing meant that no money would go to your team and a higher possibility for your sponsors to drop you.

Today's NA CS team get paid to play and they are literally SHIT tier because they don't practice. Europe's CS is more better because people practice a lot and have something called LAN parties.

>tfw no LAN areas in the US ;_;

is this desmond miles?

I think if you can get a good personality in and have a good computer, just stream whatever you play and build audience. Talk to them and make jokes.

More views -> more clicks on your ads -> more money while playing vidya

I miss Lan parties...

There's plenty of LAN areas in the U.S.

Ask your Mother to drive you and your 7th grade class there sometime.

not the league ones
the redpill in lol progaming is that the meta in that game is complete bullshit.

Autistic NEETS that cant get a job and rely on twitch donations to survive.

Not where I live.

I know this because your mother took me around the US a couple of years ago and one thing lead to another then /B2GF/dx happened.

>Yeh, but in Dota you have lots of m illions of players competing for 16 places that earn them over a million dollars.

That's the case for the whole entertainment industry though. For everyone making enough money to comfortably live on it, there are probably a thousand who failed.

The only reason some people can get insanely rich is because so many others are getting nothing at all. It's comparable to a factory where all profits are pooled and then only given to the 5-6 best workers while the rest gets nothing.

Is this the Starcraft thread?

he looks like he doesn't do much exercise. so no.

dota 2 is by far the most redpilled game, a lot of pro players are literal white supremacists

This is the gf of the guy in OPs pic

how does your gf look?

It's JW, go check some of his clips and then you'll know why he is retarded

It's exactly how it works you desillusional person.

considerable number of white male pro gamers/streamers voted trump. (source: they said it while broadcasing)
wouldnt call them redpilled though, because they dont really give fuck about politics

she doesn't look like someone that's going out with me for my money, that's for sure.

Stop posting anytime. You really think spending 12 hours a day playing video games will lead anywhere for most people when they're 30-35+? You must be delusional if you honestly think you can beat like 10 million people trying to be *competitive gamers* (probably more). It's just wasting your life early, those *skills* you mentioned are by itself useless if you have no real world experience dipshit. If you can't fix a faucet by yourself you're a waste of a human being

He looks like a burn victim

>The only reason some people can get insanely rich is because so many others are getting nothing at all.
that tends to be how competitions work, yes.

you haters are just jealous because you will never be as fab as him :)

YES. Better then being a wage slave.
Pic related : money

Tell me about the manchild, why does he mouthbreathe?

most pro gamers are not 30-35+ you retard. some are still in hs/college.

You think jw is ugly ?
Better look at America's favorite streamer and maybe most famous streamer on twitch
He used to be a pro-player

Will they get rid of them once they get older? Like magical girls where they exhaust their power once they reach 18 in chinese cartoons.

Oh wait, retirement is a thing, after China won two dota 2 tournaments with big bucks, they retired at an age under 30.

I know you're american, but all the memes aside, learn to read.

I laughed so hard when wingsofdeath started going medieval on his twitch chat for saying that Trump doesn't deserve to be elected. He literally told them to shut the fuck up because Clinton is a criminal and banned some faggots for defending her.

those are the superior Swedish genes I've been hearing so much about?
Wew lad

It doesn't for a lot of the working market actually. In most industries, you will be paid no matter what (unless you are unbelievably shitty at your job and they have to fire you), the difference in salary between two people doing the same job as employee is rather small.

It is mostly the entertainment industry where it is all or nothing (and for most people working there it's "nothing").

>pic
I'm still amused that those retards thought throwing money at Jill would change anything, not realizing it is just a scam.
Actually, that seems to be a red thread for their behavior in general, they think every problem will evaporate if you just pay enough.
>we donated millions to Bernie, there is no way he won't win
>we donated millions for a recount, so obviously the election result has to change
>we provide billions in financial aid to shitholes, so they have to turn great any moment now
>we need mo money fo dem programs because that will totally fix every problem
>if we make education free, everyone will suddenly be smart

I'm surprised my viewers aren't put off by my Trump-themed banners/graphics haven't landed me in some shit.

Maybe it's a blessing that I'm on the Korean twitch listing as talking about lynching niggers would easily get me banned in an English-speaking audience.

It's too late in life to start a career in my 30s after years of indecision. It's a major reason why I'm streaming for 6 hours a day without d'nations.

the point is that most esports players retire in their mid 20s

>6hrs without donations
Without views too

>most people

Most people will never see any money from any competitive activity.
That's why you give it a try when you're young, see if you have the talent and if not you go do something else.

The most successful pros are literally set for life, at least those that live in 3rd world places like Brazil, China or Russia.

RIP IdrA

yea, for an instance :^)
send link

first

There's plenty of pros who are also successful entertainers. Those guys earn more streaming than they do winning tournaments. Entertaining people earns you more money than fixing faucets.

Besides, if you think that doing basic housework somehow makes you special you're literally a mouth-breathing retard. You could teach an ape to do that, that's why plumbers aren't exactly millionaires.

The fame and popularity turns them into normies.
They become liberal.

:33333

This. Also Witnessed!