>>101885040

No

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5B5NMN7GBA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not even mad or surprised

If you need to have a sex contract with someone to stop them from fucking around the entire concept of commitment has no meaning.

Children should come with one year contracts though. Parents should decide after each season whether they want to renew the contract on their kid just like the NFL. Undesirable children can be raised by the state. This would stop the epidemic of roasties hooking men for hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support.

Eh. Let them do whatever they want.
As if anyone in this day and age could stay "married" for more than a year anyway.

Women keep shooting themselves in the foot. They need the old lifelong stay-virgin-and-get-married lifestyle more than we do. They've given up the dream life of being a housewife and mom for an apartment full of cats and microwave meals.

Men are independent.

A man can turn 50 and still live a Charlie Sheen lifestyle. It's not good for society, but on an individual level we don't give a fuck, we enjoy that life.

A woman however craves motherhood when they turn 30 and they realize their time's running out but by then it's usually too late. They've already ruined themselves as a marriage prospect by whoring around and developing no skills whatsoever.

My office is full of all these 30-50 something bitter, childless, lonely women. It is a sad spectacle to watch.
Feminism has really fucked them over.

Why can't they just admit why marriage is on a decline.

Make it so that women don't hold all the power in marriage while promoting not being the town bicycle and men will be back in the game.

Dude what if prenuptial contracts weren't toilet paper huh really activated my almonds

Local Woman Rachel Stevens inks lucrative 10 year 40 million dollar deal to stay with Jim Stevens. Spurred bigger offer from co-worker Tyrone.

No, this is not quite right. The contract should be valid until all children are age 18 (or more?). Divorce, once there are kids, should only be allowed in limited cases, such as abuse.

Yeah, great idea. Make children grow up in unhappy families with parents screaming at each other daily by the power of government.

Amerifags hate government intervention – except in their family lives, their sex lives and their wives' vaginas. What's wrong with you?

This is why pre-nups are a thing. Seriously. Set expectations, figure out what you want to do with your lives together, make preparations for the worst just in case. A marriage is supposed to be a mutually beneficial relationship, but too many people rush into it blindly and get fucked over.

If you don't like the contract, you don't have to sign.

>One in four marriages carried out in the UK ends in divorce, so could it be time to shake up the way we commit to our partner?

No, we should ban divorce again, only making it possible if a partner broke the marriage vows and the other one sues.
Also, the partner that broke the vows, regardless of gender, should lose all money that was in shared accounts and all property, and the right to raise the children.

That'll probably mean more babies, great idea.

>This would stop the epidemic of roasties hooking men for hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support.
so instead everybody has to pay for these retards who have kids when they shouldn't instead of the retarded father who didn't wrap his dick.

Awesome, because switching from permanent contracts to fixed-term contracts made life sooo much better for employees :)

>the west

We should be more concerned with the product. How does that fare?

how far back will Rachel Moss's hairline be in 10 years? does she expect to find another partner then?

>Make children grow up in unhappy families

Okay so instead how about we kill the children if the parents break up and then make the parents legally culpable for their deaths?

What's wrong with more babies?

I know there is some irony in posting this on Sup Forums but...
>Huxley rolling in his grave rn

If you get divorced-raped, your prenup will be trashed when she says, "I signed under duress or false pretenses ur honor :3".

>One on four marriages ends in divorce.
Instead of trying to work on why this happens and improve the situation so we can have a more stable society, let's celebrate its degeneration by making it official! Great idea!

>not being pro-life
Degenerate

the muslims won

>The government raising thousands of children, probably indoctrinating them into becoming unwitting pro-government shills

no thank you

That's not a Jewish thing, it's Shia. In Iran you can marry, for example, for 24h, which is a sort of legal prostitution

Prenups are thrown out retard.

>Want beautiful wife
>Pray 5 times a day behind some old man's unwashed ass at local mosque
>Imam finally says me up with arranged marriage
>Can't see her face before because that is Haram
>After marriage find out she's a fat ugly pig
>"w-w-well as least I don't have to eat her out like those western girls - that would be Haram!"

The problem here is that feminists and traditionalists always team up to shame men back into servitude. Men are not getting married or having kids anymore because of how much society hates men. It's that simple. It's just socially taboo to talk about it. Western society is very degenerate and very anti-male. Forget about "MGTOW". Men simply opt out because there is no benefit for them to opt in.

If you want men to opt in again, you need to change the culture and laws to be more pro-male, and you need to stop worshiping women. Don't give me the usual bullshit. People always tell me, "JUST OPT IN BRO. IT'S SO EASY TO BE A MAN BRO. WOMEN ARE OPPRESSED BRO. YOU HAVE IT SO GOOD AS A MAN BRO" and other generic garbage. But those are all lies. Women have it far easier than men and this much change.

>(((Goldstein)))
not to mention (((Moss)))

I actually came up with an idea similar to this years ago. If you want lifelong marriage just fucking renew it.

No problem with this at all. Alternatively, an equally as good idea is get the state out of marriage altogether and have it be a purely religious rite.

>more social acceptance from society and we did have more encouragement to create our own rules and marriages
>relationship contracts may enable couples to maintain “an equal balance of power in the relationship”.
>Marriage is still very biased towards the male partner assuming control, even if you try to have a ‘modern’ marriage
not only are these people retarded, all they're aiming for is yet more leeway for women to be as capricious as they wish

must* change not much

why havent YOU bought an onahole yet?

>huffo
>woman journo
>dr nikki goldstein
>10 year relationship contract

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is becoming reality fucking jews

youtube.com/watch?v=5B5NMN7GBA4

also directed by a jew tho, fuck

WHY WOULD YOU EVER WANT THE LEFT IMAGE GOY?

Implying any kid raised by the state would be grateful. Those places are shitholes.

What's the fucking point?

It's a pretty stupid thing to sign a contract that lasts forever and states you must be with that woman exclusively until you die.

Haven't you seen all the messy divorces and bitter husbands who feel trapped. A term limited marriage is honestly a good idea. When you meet your wife you fall in love and think you are happy forever, 7 years later which is the statistical point that almost all marriages fall apart, the love chemicals have worn off and you can't stand each other. Instead of a messy divorce or years of unhappiness in a failed marriage. A marriage that automatically ends after a set period where neither side has to initiate it is best. If you are still happy together after 10 years then just renew the fucking contract.

The only arguement against it is probably child raising, but your kids should all be in school by that time and you should be able to still raise them after that and make some deals.

>significant number of marriages end in divorce at around ten years
>instead of addressing the problem we just legitimise the behaviour
depending how they want it to work it may mean even less stay at home mums because those mums will know they'll need to support themselves and a kid in ten years, or it will just mean a massive increase in the number of men paying alimony and child support

>One in four marriages carried out in the UK ends in divorce
That's still a good number, I'd say it's about 50% here.

This is why you get it legally notorized and done under oath before an official that they are not under duress.

why even have this then?

>state
>i should be paying for your child with my taxes
no

>could 1-year relationship contracts replace 10-year relationship contracts?

Muslims have to wash their asses and you do get to see their face before you are married

Fuck it! Let's just federalize the entire family system. Let's throw a tax on love, and force people to fill out a form every time they intentionally make another person feel affection! Marriage needs to be even more expensive! Every time you walk into a bar to hit on someone you should consult the love secretary just in case you end up in a relation with that person. Or better yet, let's fully corporatize the entire courting process of flirting, rejection, booze and baby making. Everyone needs a liscence talk to members of the opposite sex! Marriage isn't sacred there need to be all sorts of ways out of it! An officer must give you the go-ahead to procreate and issue condoms before sex!

This would be a bureaucratic mess, and if they want to be degenerates, just don't get married at all.

What about orphanages where all the kids are separated based on all the 47 flavors of gender? It could be run by lesbians and queers to support equality.

What's the only problem with the 10 year contract?

Children.

What will happen? Couples will have even less children.

The jews win again.

Marriage is a very serious thing that's been commercialized out the ass. Companies want you to marry, but you need to be very careful about who you pop the question to. You've gotta be sure you love them forever. Any marriage that feels like a trap is either due to a lack of creativity in the relationship, or you picked the wrong person.

Love is not an actual thing, fucking idiot. Marriage is a good thing because it creates stability and happiness. The nuclear family is the foundation of western civilization. Always a fucking leaf or australian

This. I'm going to have children soon but I'm actually terrified of what's going to happen if I have sons. I will rise to the challenge but brining up a male child in today's world seems daunting.

What would be the point? Some twat would still want to break the contract

... or you just get a pre nup that says NO REFUNDS in the event that she abandons your family.

We grow further from God's light. We may as well be 1984 now.

Now is probably a great time to have children since the world is starting to get fed up with left wing bullshit and the pendulum is swinging back.

Children born today will probably live in much more conservative societies.

>Love is not an actual thing
>There aren't chemical reactions in your brain
K retard

>Love is not an actual thing, fucking idiot.

I know that you dumb swedecuck. It's why I said "the love CHEMICALS have worn off".

"love" is just mating and bonding chemicals and they don't last.

>b-but we need to force people into being with others they don't like

10 years is enough to start a family. You can still interact with your ex and there will hopefully be no harsh feelings since instead of a messy hurtful divorce it's just a contract running until it's end. Both can still see and raise any kids. And if you want too, just fucking renew the contract if you can still stand being around the woman.

It's literally a win for everyone involved and offers maximum freedom and flexibility.

It's not like marriage is permanent now anyways with the concept of divorce existing. If anything, without the terror of messy divorces being a thing, I bet more guys would marry their gals and knock them up with muh white babby.

What happens to the children after the marriage contract ends?

I was unhappy in a fucking livelong marriage where the parents decided, that they need to stay together for the little shits they brought in this world even though they could barely stand each other. The consequence:They make you feel guity all the time and take anger out on you.

>I'm okay with this type of government intervention and corporatization of marriage but not this other type

Why get a prenup when you could just have a contract that runs out but is renewable if you still end up liking each other by the contracts natural end?

The contract would act as a prenup too. By default there would be no taking the others assets at the end of the contract.

>Children should come with one year contracts though.
You've just incentivized niggers from popping undesirable niglets on a yearly basis. Go fuck yourself.

>jews ruin marriage by instilling retarded marriage laws
>marriage doesnt work anymore

HAHA IT'S TIME TO END MARRIAGE, it's wrong and its time to redefine something for no reason at all

Fuck these kikes

Well they go with the women of course! Can't trust a man with kids

"Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the communists" - "communist manifesto"

Whats the point? Its not like its hard to break marriage contracts as it is

So would this contract have any kind of exit clauses and defined penalties for adultery etc.? Because if this idea is supposed to be modern marriage but now with a ten-year lifespan and guaranteed divorce you can fuck right off.

Also the world doesn't work that way, if you have a kid with them (the whole point of marriage in the first place), you're effectively bound to them for 20+ years anyway.

>I can take half a man's stuff every 10 years

gg

>75% of Marriages work out just fine
>This means we need a change

>The government raising thousands of children, probably indoctrinating them into becoming unwitting pro-government shills

but this is already happening, it's called college

we have it even worse, why are they worrying?

>children raised by the state
good goy

Its ok, the Jews are gonna die out before Whites do.

Jews promoting degeneracy! Say it isn't so!

>having so many kids we reach population density and live in poverty and feces and destroy the earth
degenerate

>when the wall's coming up but your beta orbiters have all left orbit

I dont think 1% Jews give a shit about that, they only care if their families stay Jewish.

>one in four marriages end in divorce

when will feminists stop lying? Everyone knows it's one in two.

>being so degenerate that you would have children when you couldn't guarantee to parent them correctly in the first place.

kill yourself my dude

Good

Those women removed one set of "Shackles" and replaced them with another.

They were easily deceived into believing the feminism meme.

1/2, No.. try 1/1.5 marriages in divorce

This is unprecedented!

I'll be raising mine to be an asshole jock. My son currently does humping motions as hes trying to learn how to crawl and waking me up during the night thinking my fucking elbows a nipple. He has 2 fucking teeth on the top and bottom and the little shit shows no restraint when biting I just wanna throw him against the wall. Little shit.

like said
there is only handful of jewish families controling the world

Source? I remember something like this, but google turns up empty.

Instead there's a lot of results trying to debunk the "50% divorce rate myth". Almost as if a select group of influential people are obfuscating the harsh reality to encourage more reckless marriages.

>muh 6 gorillion
Im starting to understand what hitler meant when he wrote he hated them

Yeah these parasites don´t understand where the source of this issues comes from

Which is the problem everytime with leftists.

Fucking hell just burn London to the ground again.

Right in the feels.
Stand tall whitey.

>The nuclear family is the foundation of western civilization.

But that's wrong.

The multi-generational family is the foundation of western civilization. The "nuclear family" is a 1950s meme.

I'm not gonna read the article, but it's she advocating for it or is it just a cool suggestion based on the trends of current marriages? Kind of a neat idea

Literally making it easier for men to dip out while female value is at its lowest.

Literally creating no reason for a man to want to stay when he suspects his wife will leave him for his shit.

Why have contracts at all? Common law means you are locked in after just living together for 4 years.

I will not pay for some roastie's kid. Fuck off.