Give it to me straight Sup Forums

Give it to me straight Sup Forums

Any chance there are paranormal/extraterrestrial anti-human entities out there that are responsible and behind the current world order Oligarchy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYCPtwClPjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, they're called demons

Does that mean God is also real?

jupiter rising movie is reality.
explains everything

if super powerful aliens wanted to subjugate and enslave humanity wouldn't they just go ahead and do it? It would be easier than any kind of colonization humans have done to eachother. They could ace us without even firing a shot. Why would they waste their time trying to subvert us when they can just fucking destroy in any other way.

This may be the worst movie I have ever seen

>space elf Chaning Tatum with space rollerskates

Because they are not actually aliens, they are demons that feed on negative energy

2fast 2furious is reality.
Explains everything

greys are real but only care for you if you have the special snowflake brainwave

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=GYCPtwClPjI

This is just some /x/ tier shit

Using force to get a person to work for you is less efficient than making the person think they are working for themselves. A slave will shirk and try to fuck things up for you if given the opportunity.

no humans are dumb and evil enough to do that shit on their own

>captcha: 380 airbus

Well if this interests you, i had some pretty strange dreams in where the dream actually became reality, as in, everything i saw in the dream including the colours lighting and angle of perception was replicated in real life down to a t. This may just be the most extreme coincidence possible, but it kinda makes me believe that the human experience isn't "true" reality.

>paranormal/extraterrestrial anti-human entities
No.

Happens to me too.

yes, iam one of them-

The concept of aliens as we know them was invented by Giordano Bruno.

So, no.

You have jews, isn't that enough?

This

what is the fastest way for me to learn and become successful Mr. Alien.

They are the headers of the Earth project.

They are in connection with a little over 200 select humans that in return are allowed in group vote to nominate another human into the project. Donald Trump was just told he was nominated by Obama before the White House press conference with Obama, it disturbed him but he has accepted the projects goals despite his own.

The project is about moving the world to a stage 1 society, which should be completed in the end of the century, and a stage two society by the end of the millennium.

This will be down by centralizing the economies of all economic resource bases, which we're trying to do in Venezuela and soon will move to do to Saudi Arabia and the Middle East with Trump and Putin's alliance. We've been trying to do it with economic means, but military means may be required now that Saudi Arabia has threatened a nuclear weapon it acquired recently.

These forces observe and contain, plan and only move influence economically to players that allow their plans to be initiated, and we are told their plans are to transfer us to a golden age.

One player said a non hominoid entity from another galaxy is moving out to each system and colonizing star systems. The KIC phenomenon is not them, but it is the remnants of a fallen/falling civilization to a technological entity. Supposedly. Players are hard to pin down as truthful.

They are not harmful as far as we know, but they are potentially the greatest threat we have next to ourselves. I don't even know if we are a threat or if they have made us think we are one without their guidance. They know I'm writing this, and won't care cause I do it a lot on /x/ as a way to blow off steam.

But they are real, and aren't evil as you term it. Just determined to do what they came to accomplish.

We're talking ayylmaos, not middle-eastern refugees, Achmed.

Leads me to believe that spoopy shit is all around us. One indicator of multiple "dimensions" is the existence of gravity. We can feel it but do not know exactly where it comes from

Nice larping, queer

Look at me. I'm in the shadows.

None

LOL

Greys are interstellar poachers, surveyors and spies for hire biodrones, there's various models but they don't really represent any civilization nor do they have one of their own; they're basically the gypsies of the galaxy. They're an emergent intelligence from an ancient von Neumann probe.

Right now, earth is going through the normalization process to be assimilated, many factions are competing to win control over earth. Normalization process is through art, media, philosophy, political policy and education. This is a big reason why you see all this strange art and music popping up in the last couple of generations, it's being broadcasted into humans' minds.

Anime was created by the Tall Whites.

{∃universe : universe ∈ (-∞,∞)}
∴ anything is possible.
If you can create a seam in the universe that is given and enter an imaginary area of the universe that intersects from a point in space-time, you can separate them in the real part and imaginary part where you can { universe ∈ C }. Then, you can clearly show that Re(universe) exists physically in front of us and the Im(universe) exists, but is outside of our scope of thought and sight.

Basically this. Todays snowflakes are yesterdays (and todays) abductees.
kek
Welp, time to hop on normie book and fuck with some weebs

>Right now, earth is going through the normalization process to be assimilated, many factions are competing to win control over earth. Normalization process is through art, media, philosophy, political policy and education. This is a big reason why you see all this strange art and music popping up in the last couple of generations, it's being broadcasted into humans' minds.

but sempai i thought it was the leftists,jews,marxists,niggers etc. etc. ad infitum unto death

yes, they're called jews

Short answer is yes. Satan and his demons

>the bees can recognize royalty

how lucky of us to have one of the 200 people on Sup Forums, right now, checking out this thread!

>anagram of al1enson
FUCK

Fpbp