SWEDEN: Five immigrants arrested after a boy is gang-raped for more than an hour

>The brutal gang-rape happened in woodland in Uppsala, south eastern Sweden
>Boy was beaten and then dragged to woodland at knifepoint, prosecutors say
>Victim, aged under 15, was 'subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=GOd3-Piaz0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These brown single men are the victims.

You want Vikings?

This is how you get Vikings

>Five immigrants gang-raped a boy for more than an hour

Nice cultural enrichment

Do swedes give a fuck anymore?

from reading about all the shit going on its sad to think that the uncucked haven't done anything yet

I think they're both pretty riled up.

goy, you act like you've never had a sexual emergency.

Is it actually as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be?

t. ignorantfag

>arrested

Well, that's a good start, for Sweden.

Was the teenager white or non-white?

I say they are apathetic still. Only way they will wake up now is if something big happens that media can't ignore or twist, like a big terrorist attack at christmas shopping with lots of deaths.

If it continues like this it will be more like a slow and choking death.

I used to get sad when I saw these kinds of articles but I now understand it's all accumulating towards a reactionary movement whether Sweden wakes up first or becomes an example of why "cultural enrichment" is for those who wish to be conquered

>Do swedes give a fuck anymore?
They like it

They are not raised in families but state creches so they are conditioned to do as the state instructs.

They'll probably all start carrying lube in response and giving it to teens to apply during rape in an angry response.

sounds insane but i see how they could really advise carrying lube. fucked up

What happened?

Probably it's a perspective thing
Relative to Tokyo (which Sweden was comparable to) in safety, they've fallen so far it's sad and funny
If you're living in Chicago, then you'd fit in Sweeden okay

Was it a sexual emergency situation like in Germany in the public swimming pool when the afghan piece of shit raped a young boy?

That prescription will be repealed as too insensitive to the rapists' sadistic pleasure.

I just love it when our news aren't reporting shit like this

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html
What do you mean? Did you not read the article?

Sexual emergency.

No. What happened to your fucking country?

It's a different culture.

Nvm, found articles about this but they do not specify the race of anyone

this to some degree actually, the real meme about Chicago is that the violence is heavily segregated, and if you live on the north side and some parts of the south side chances are you'll barely see any real gang violence if any at all

t. 773

>go to sweden
>have sexual emergency
>they understand

truly a tolerant and progressive society!

The media simply doesn't mention these things.
It's probably same as here. The media keeps going like everything is normal, when they do report on crime, if it's by norwegians they'll be crystal clear about it, but not mention the ethnicity if it is invaders.
People are kept in a coma, it's not so strange people aren't reacting then.

That boy helped those poor immigrants with their sexual emergency. Sweden truly is a model for multiculturalism.

Surprised they were even arrested, desu.

It's something the effects of something that started long ago, like say in 1970's I would say that breed this mentality that people here have had for a long time.

I don't have the infographic saved but all our media is mostly owned by one Jewish family, like 95% or more. It's no (((coincidence))).

And since that started many generations ago with the brainwashing we have been seeing the effects for a long time now. People do not question authority here or politicans sadly. They are naive and always thinks the best intentions of people, those that don't is those that get ahead instead. This culture and mentality needs to die if they're gonna claw back from this, but the damage is already done.

Why don't you start alternative media outlets online? Allow people to make submissions and spam them on social media.

>The child, also from Afghanistan, went to police before five suspects were detained on child rape charges, it has been reported in Sweden.

From tragedy to comedy.

How many attacks will it fucking take? When will you het your heads out of your asses and do something about it? The problem isn't the media trying to twist the story, in fact there really isn't anything to twist, swedes just see the news and just say - "well too bad, but I bet those poor refugees were just confused and didn't mean to hurt anybody"

Stop being fucking pussies for fucks sake, you were fucking vikings and now look at you, fucking pathetic effeminate pussies that can't even defend their home and rationalize it with PC culture. Fucking fight or kill yourself.

TheGoldenOne and AngryForeigner are the only ones

Put them out of their misery.

There exists already those and more people are reading them after things like this especially, but it's a slow process to get the entire population on board.

Last election all 7 other political parties formed a pact to shut out the only party that wanted to stop or limit immigration. This time around some of them on the right wing side is beginning to side with them probably because they are losing voters. They are like Merkel with populism and saying anything to get elected and stay in power, typical corrupted scums.

tfw born too early, will never be a twink in swedenstan

I always thought that it had a lot to do with not participating in WW1 and WW2, thus avoiding the horrors of such conflicts for over a century and getting a feeling of guilt from having cooperated with the Germans. Would you say this is somewhat true?

I was there a few months ago, and parts of it really, really are. The Swedish countryside is still lily white, but Malmo, Stockholm and Uppsala when the student population isn't there are full on negrified.

This shit sounds like a mental disease, Sven. Make sure you learn about security so you can keep spreading the news. A crackdown on alternative media outlets may be in the near future.

this is bullshit

so it's a crime only if it is > 60 mins?

>implying this wasn't just Captain Sweden's loyal sidekick, The Boy Cucker aiding these peaceful refugees in their sexual emergency
Sweden is truly a paragon of tolerance. Sweden YES!

Different swede but yes there's an idiotic amount of collective guilt over WW2 here, it's full on retarded.

No but they do receive them.

IT

IS

HAPPENING

AGAIN

>Muslims shill on Sup Forums about Islam stopping degeneracy
>Muslims bring gay rape to Europe

hmmmmm what did Islam mean by this?

Why is this even news? This shit happens in Sweden multiple times a day.

>an hour

who the hell needs an hour to get off?

Never met anyone that felt guilty over WW2, how badly do they brainwash you nowadays? "Muh Iron Ore"

Not really, look at Germany they are cucked too and they were the prime factor in WW1 and WW2. This has to do with baby boomers being hipsters and soft, probably pushed as propaganda to them and then they have spread the same message to their children like a domino effect.

This naveity of trusting your neighbours and never locking doors at night worked before but doesn't work now when the population is looking like this. Honestly, I feel it's all a very long term plan coming to frution.

((Whoever)) constructed all of this had previous research data and knew exactly what they were doing.

How was the boy dressed?

Also, it could have been a sexual emergency

Of course the racist whiteys on Sup Forums cannot comprehend the beauty of the Afgahn Bacha bazi culture. You sicken me you Nazis!

Article says he was Afghan too

Thank god.

kek

>5 guys
So that's an hour divided by 5 = 12 minutes per immigrant.

Their whole religion is based on fucking minors and changing the rules when it's benificial, the fuck do you expect?

Apparently afghanis and pakistanis like raping boys. Ithink the victim was a shitskin too at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw

Is this Sweden's only hope?

whitey BTFO!

I'm mid 20's, from norrland. I remember clearly like a hundred times how people out of the blue starting to lament our cooperation with the germans like we personally pulled the levers on the gas chamber, fucking stupid.

Also every single tv-show or news report someone always gotta go "oh germans *nudge* *nudge* remember our past *wink* *wink*" or the stupid witchhunt on the queen.

It was a group.

Most of you probably have watched this, but I feel this tactic is exactly what got employed over here. Wouldn't suprise me if Sweden is some sort of testing ground for social experiments like what's going on currently.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

>Sup Forums masturbates about Islam ending degeneracy
>Muslims bring gay rape instead

rly makes you think

Only girls. Al-Quaeda put an end to the boy rape when they took over Afghanistan.

You mean a few obvious trolls on Sup Forums

This. Boy rape is the afghan cultural degeneracy.

Serves the kid right for not wearing his anti-rape bracelet

Sure, but it's okay when they have "sexual emergencies" and little Aisha is busy polishing the prayer mat.

is there no hope for Sweden?

even just a fools hope?

Oh welp, at least his Swedish boipucci served the purpose for existing: pleasuring BAC (big arab cock).

go watch swedish tv poo
youtube.com/watch?v=GOd3-Piaz0s

¿What does "t." means?

Even our immigrants are fags.

>The media keeps going like everything is normal, when they do report on crime, if it's by norwegians they'll be crystal clear about it, but not mention the ethnicity if it is invaders.
Same here
They can't really hide shit like that anymore thanks to the internet, which is exactly why they want to get rid of "fake news" on social media :^)

Top kek that is sweedish tv? I would have sworn its african if you didnt say otherwise.

As if swedes will ever do anything

They will if the internet stops working.

>Sup Forums masturbates about Islam ending degeneracy
In case you haven't noticed yet, those are actual mudshits trying to make us sympathize with islam, kind of like the JIDF trolls who masturbate over "based Israel".

Same in austria .. and it has kinda the opposite effect since everyone now know when they dont talk about a austrian perpetrator its obviously a zoomali fugee.

>. I remember clearly like a hundred times how people out of the blue starting to lament our cooperation with the germans
The Jews did it right after they made the Swiss pay geld for not doing more for them. The managed to shake down the swiss for a few billion and the Swedes of course fell for it too instead of telling them "up the chimney jewsboys."

malmo live

They again raped and enslaved 1000 of children in the uk?

My god when will you stop you savages.

Its always afghans. Real Arabs never do anything.

>Real Arabs never do anything.

>real arabs never do anything
>afghans are not real arabs

Hmmm i wonder if i have heard that argument for a certain other group of people already.

Afghans are south Asian/central Asian. When I said real Arabs I was referring to gulf Arabs.

Nigger-killing drones are our last hope.

In France the ones causing all the problems are Berbers and the UK its Pakis and the rest of Europe its garbage from Iraq and Syria. Not the good Lebanese or good Syrians (believe me they do exist and they're whiter than the rest)We would never steal let alone kill.

>At this point, the court papers say, each of the accused carried out serious sexual assaults on the child who was also bitten on the back and spat on.

He was straight up drilled in the ass like one of those goats.

Fuck dude.

I've got a friend who actively goes to pro-refugee rallies and events and the like. I'm genuinely not sure how fucking anyone educated or aware of any of these things could be pro-refugee.

I'd try to educate her but she's also a fucking feminist so she's going to be a stubborn cunt and ignore it either way.

No. I don't think so. I think it's the main reason why Sweden is more pathetic than Germany.

It's honestly kind of sad. When did it get this bad in Sweden? Genuine question.

Even though Germany is worse off now than Canada, I can see Canada as the most likely to follow in Swedens footsteps - but not for some time, at the very least.

obviously no. the sandniggers will get some light sentence and everything will just go on as before. i think the two truly lost countries are sweden and canada, everyone else at least show some resistance

They changed their definition.

Swedes just move away from the areas with muslims. Most Swedes live in areas that are 99% white.

They don't really care about someone being raped, because the media won't report on it, but the media will make sure to talk about rape culture among white males.

Uppsala