I just found out that I have some Jewish genes, dating back to the 18th hundreds. How do I deal with this Sup Forums?

I just found out that I have some Jewish genes, dating back to the 18th hundreds. How do I deal with this Sup Forums?

suicide first then think about why you should feel bad

Join our Multicultural Alliance friend

This was my first thought. But surely there must be another way to repent?

Take deep breaths, relax your eyes, and gently shoot your self in the head you fucking kike

Intense and prolonged exposure to free radicals could destroy those genetic mistakes.

With this new found info of being part kike I couldnt bare to spoil the name of such radical groups.

As far as I know you aren't a part of our cult. So you are a goy until a further notice. Thanks for contacting our support. Have a nice day.

That's extremely helpful of you, actually.

Just move to Israel and be a Jew.

If I were in your shoes, I'd just join the winning team.

what % of jewish ancestry do you need to get israeli citizenship

So you're like 1/64th Jewish? That's fucking nothing. Take a DNA test just to be sure.

To join the cult you need at least 49%.
To gain an Israeli citizenship I think you just need to prove some of your ancestors were jewish.

50% 25% 12.5%

Your mother needs to be a Jew apparently.

mongolian goy btfo

you will never join our sekret club

Talk about a racist nation huh?

Take a nice warm shower and think about it.

Isn't it a bit racist to exclude people based on their race?

How is that racist? This law exists because Israel was created to be a "Safe shelter" for jews, and that if someday antisemitism will rise again, the jews will be able to come here.

>proctecting the weak
for what purpose

This is supposed to be for you.

They gave us Christianity.

What about muslims who identify themselves as transjew ?
You are not transphobic, shitlord, are you ?
Or what about poor starving refugees, they could enrich your boring country in so many ways.
And you are actively helping people !

>To gain an Israeli citizenship I think you just need to prove some of your ancestors were jewish.

I have a single Jewish grandmother and that's it

I'm coming to defile your women, Chaim

Thank god. Tell me, what if I wanted to convert? Would it now be easier? I mean, you globalists are gonna win eventually so might just give in.

There are exceptions.

Because they are one of us.
Also, they may make us more money.

We give the syrian refugees medical help though. And we won't let mass amounts if refugees enter our country because we want the majority of our citizens to be jewish.

So youre saying that I could possibly move to Israel because I have Jewish relatives? Also, I can prove it.

Israel was created as a personal hobby for the Rothschilds, they owned 80% of the land and settlers had to do what Rothschild said like in a dictatorship, do you think that they care about you? People like Soros and Rothschild don't care about other jews being killed. You are just as much fucked as non-jews by the elite.
You are even more fucked, as they send you in wars as a bunch of meat to fight when they want something else.

Apart from that, I don't have a problem with jews, but there are many things wrong with Israel. I can't believe you let yourself get used for such a state.

You are God's chosen, are you not?

You won't be able to. We only have sex with other jews. Again, because we want the majority of the country to be jewish.

Well the surename of the last Jew in the family was Israeli, so yeah.

I agree that your immigration policy is alright. European countries should do the same.

Tell me fellow Jew, do I have to mutilate my benis in order to gain the Israeli citizenship?

Yep.

Yes. stream it

KILL YOURSELF.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

you seem to be assuming jews actually give a shit about political correctness, its just a tool they use to move useful idiots

Hey Schlomo. Are you coming to the Kidush on friday?

I also think that your self-awareness as a people is to be praised and respected. Now we just need that for native Europeans which lost all their self-respect and allow their own demise by atheism and not making many children

>grab rifle
>go in russian woods
>kill over 700 bolsheviks
>become white death
Let the finnish blood guide you.

Well thats kind of deal breaker. I love my benis skin.

Dont be such a racist. God knows you could use some blondes in your country.

כן, מה איתך אחי? הכל טוב?

עושה שיטפוסטינג בשביל להעביר את הזמן

You are very tolerant :). Wow it's actually true, Israelis are a lot like neo-nazis, you sound exactly like a stormfront fag, the only difference is the people you are defending.

>genes of people who believed in Judaism

ftfy

its a religion not a race. anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

The fuck you are.
Israels borders will be opend and you take in millions of refugees.

Soon there will be murats scheckelsteins.
Jackop Muhameds.

You will drown in your multi culti.

Open the borders of israel.

It isnt shortening it, just getting rid of useless skin.

And the only yellow you will bring in here is your skin, fucking chink

Hey, I 'm a gentile which knows Hebrew, do you love each other, you call him your love

what the fuck

>being this new
Do you like the muslims in your country? :^)

Do you realize that nearly all European nations were created to be a "Safe shelter" for the people who originally lived there and if someday hate for those people will rise again, those people will be able to come there?

Why does your argument not work on Jews?

כנ"ל.
Over my dead body

I meant brother

kys

I asked him hows it going.
I also know a little dutch:
*cough* *cough* DOod WeEd LMAO

Yet in your case, it wasn't a racial matter.

Thats a good question op... what caliber is your gun?

I said "yea, how about you bro?"

Hey! Thats no way to talk to a fellow Jew. Also, if i'd mutilate my already small and yellow benis what would be left for all the Israeli hotties?

So you are shitposting to kill the time, טוב מאד!

Sounds like a lovely place. We'll be sending you a few million of our people over the next decade. Hope you like potato.

It definetily was. Swedes aren't even human. They are decendants of Trolls. They grew out of trees and started chasing us. We had to flee back south.

The only thing you will get here are green balls. Israeli women only sleep with Jews.

My fucking sides
They won't get near you unless you do it.

I want to see you try.

כנ, אני יודא כי יכול ללמד ביברי מה

You just became smarter.
And richer.

Gratz OP.

What the fuck is ביברי?
Are you using google translate?

Fuck off you creepy Dane, you Danes try to start a world war with troll trace, you are sick

>"yes, I know because can teach bibry what"
are you high right now?

No, I 'm not using Google Translae, but t's a while since I used Hebrew, I ment בעברית of course

Seriously? Or is this some Jewish propaganda? Its like saying Swedish women only fuck niggers. Its mostly true but still not quite.

They legit will not touch uncut penis.

I used to talk your language 3 years ago. I remember almost nothing.
No. We want to keep the jewish majority in our country, so there will be a jewish majority in the goverment.
When there will be more arabs in the goverment than jews, they will return all the lands to the arabs.

Ok, let me re-try:
כנ, אני יודא כי אני יכול לכרת עברית, אבל לא טוב מאד.

לקרת I ment

תפוחי אדמה עבור סולומון

חחחח

First of all, saying כנ instead of saying כן is wrong, because some letters have another form if they are the final letter in a word. Secondly, the fuck is לכרת? If you meant read than it is לקרא and if you meant speak its לדבר

חחחחחח

So sucking uncut benis is equal to being pro-Islam? There is alot I need to learn about my people.

Is there a way to research your family history without paying for it?

I'd like to know just how white and British my family actually was, but most of the sites on line require payments and there's no way to be sure that they actually have the data I want.

Like I said, it's a while ago, second, I don't hate jews, just have problems with Israel, so you don't need to show hate, I look quite jewish in fact so I might have jewish DNA too like OP

What are all of these squiggly lines that aren't English? I don't like it.

What did Israel ever done to you?

Pretty much thisOr does Israel offend your Islamic views?

He's probably a Muslim

He's a poor Palestinian.

He dindu nuffin

Most likely, but there is also a chance that he is a cucked european that believes what his Soros funded collages say.

The countless false flag attacks on the west? Or have you conveniently forgotten that jews are the only thing worse than muslims.

Me too, from the (((French Revolution))).
Should I be kill?

Israel:
- Expells Arab citizens from their houses and allows colonists to move in
- Has too much influence in the world
- Is a nuclear power
- Is disgustingly misusing terrorist attacks against European jews to fit an agenda and use these jews in a malicious way
- Was founded not with sympathy for jews, but with sympathy for zionists, if Ben Gurion could choose between saving 50 children from the nazis or have 100 immigrants in Israel, he would let the children die
- Denies access to critical jews like Chomsky and Finkelstein to enter some land, the only other places with such policies are Mekka and North Korea
- Destroys all efforts for peace between Israeli arabs and jews

Soros, yes.
Israel, no. We are nationalists, and soros hates us too, who do you think funds the "free Palestine" movement?

Don't live in the past, man. And don't be too hard on yourself.

>ITT: jews pretend to be good

I 'm not a muslim you fucktard, Islam is a sickness.

Nothing's worse than Muslims, Abdul.

fvdcvbfvddvxcvds