Am I missing anyone? When the list is complete, it should get stickied

Am I missing anyone? When the list is complete, it should get stickied.

Dan Carlin

You forgot Trump.

How was Hitchens a pseud?

>Yuri Bezmenov
>Alex Jones
>Pseudo-intellectual

please define what the fuck you are talking about

also
NOT

leave Dr Peterson alone plese

Bill Hicks

sam hoidel rocks, screw you duder

>please define what the fuck you are talking about
People whos opinions are brought up as if they are arguments, when they are NOT.

You shouldn't purposely ignore anyone on this list, you shouldn't accept their word blindly either (Sup Forums is particularly susceptible to this).

Jordan Peterson is my waifu though, id listen to anything he says

Mark Dice

give examples of people who are both well known and not 'pseudo-intellectual rhetoricians"

colbert
any late night host Tbh

Remove
>moly
>Dr. Peterson
>Yuri

Add
>Richard Spencer
>Varg

>Jordan Peterson is my waifu though, id listen to anything he says

He is of the opinion that nazi concentration camps were sadistic and evil project, and not a slave labor with low maintenance project.
He is of the opinion that USSR was an evil project, and not a failed attempt at practical and pragmatic rule.
He will insist that Hitler wanted to lose, that was his goal, and he achieved it, because "we have nothing to suggest that he wanted to win". He will say the same of any person who ever lost. He thinks that losers want to lose, which is why they lose.

literally everyone is on that list you mong.

A FUCKING LEAF
Moly, Peterson and Yuri absolutely should stay

Ignore them, instead of converting them?
Promoting ignorance, only a subverter or a fool would desire and proclaim it!

I dare you to remove me, leaf.

>everyone that isn't openly pro Hitler is bad

Yes that surely wouldn't get him kicked out of University, we will be sure to take your advice mr. FBI agent sir!

how to make everyone mad: the post

haha, yeah I don't think Alex Jones is even trying to go for 'intellectual'

Did you read my post? Only morons are pro-Hitler, the guy had a bad idea, and executed it badly. I intentionally put Hitler and Stalin in there to not get accused by imbeciles, and here you are still.
This professor of psychology is pushing his views that people who do wrong do so intentionally, when a much easier and fitting explanation is that they meant to do good, and were mistaken or mislead.

>He is of the opinion that USSR was an evil project, and not a failed attempt at practical and pragmatic rule

jesus christ bulgaria i didnt know you people were this deluded

>people intentionally made the worst and most evil state possible, then died defending their right to be oppressed and be evil

You are deluded, lad. They wanted to do something good, and fucked up, which is the case with every "evil" project.

who are the ones for Sup Forums?

like I don't think Red Letter Media's Mike Stoklasa would qualify. not exactly in that category. he's too indifferent to be a rhetorician exactly.

I guess Sup Forums doesn't have any other ones, otherwise.

Absolutely 10/10 bait post

>lenin, stalin, and all those other soviet dictators wanted to do something good

then again, if Sam Hyde can be in here, so can Mike Stoklasa. or perhaps you could also include his Plinkett character too.

how about any camwhores? or Ashley Jones?

You are delusional if you think otherwise.

>Sam Hyde

you know that "pseudo-intellectual" implies that the person is trying to look like an intellectual, right?

DELETE THIS

>remove molymeme
Vloggers are not intellectuals.

>watching videos
>reading books
>listening to podcasts
It's almost like you all want to be jewed.
this is why I just hang out in my neighbors garage and browse pol all day.

>Zizek
Yeah fuck off

>be Bulgarian intellectual
>don't know what pseudo-intellectual means
>confuse it with "people I dont like"
>make an abhorrent post that doesn't belong on Sup Forums
>hopefully kill yourself soon

>be indonesian intellectual
>get triggered by a post on Sup Forums
>bitch and moan about it

I'll put you on the next image.

What is Hitchens doing among Anita and 2016-man?

Add Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Marcus Aurelius, Cicero

>Fantano and Scaruffi
What did they do to get on there?
I know Scaruffi is a garbage reviewer, but he shouldn't be on there.

>Socrates and Plato
>listed separately
>as if anyhing Socrates ever said was preserved
legendary burger education i keep hearing about

Consider the following: the Socrates we know is just a made up character by Plato, and the real Socrates likely wasn't that kind of person that we take him for; Plato was just using the recognizable trademark to send his own message forward through now dead Socrates' mouth.

Nice, throw every book away and guide your whole life in one book. Not everyone has to agree with you, there is valuable content. Mudslime.

Have an eggs de.-xd

Varg is missing

retards like you ruin /pol

>bulgarian intellectual

ffs

exactly what I meant, but to a degree. Xenophon also wrote about him, and Aristophanes made fun of his character and discussion method in his play The Clouds, and from those accoounts Socrates was as much of an asshole as Plato wrote him and held similar beliefs. but of course we cannot know what Plato added from himself in his dialogues.

>Talking shit about Yuri

Thrace was and never will be yours , feggit.

No

His constant sophistry and fallacy use to dress up weak or nonexistent points if you're talking about Chris. His constant appeal to emotion and shock if you're talking about peter

Unless I missed him, Varg should be on

>bro nat

no, that is a rogue jew telling us what's up

Him and his brother are sitting comfortably where they belong

>everyone i don't like is a pseudointellectual

yuri? really?
explain.

I'm a huge fan of W F Buckley, and Pat Buchanan is a legend. Even Ann coulter is pretty great.
Honestly though I wish I had Buckley's voice.

Putting Hitchens and Buckley on that list indicates to me that you disagree with their opinions and want to demonize them to invalidate them.

Are you butthurt that Hitchens was an atheist?

how is alex jones a psuedo-intellectual?
he's in a completely different category

There isn't a person on earth who considers Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, H3H3, Repzion, Anthony Fantano, Lacy Green, Sam Hyde, Boogie2988, Zoey Quin, and Maddox, intellectuals, pseudo or otherwise.

>bulgarian intellectuals

Its just people that morons on Sup Forums mention as if their name alone, maybe with a cherry picked quote, renders any argument mute.

I've seen plenty of threads going fine, people talking, and then one guy posts Yuri and acts as if the conversation is DONE, its over, nobody talk anymore. Hitchens (both of them) have seen similar use, on a smaller scale.

>Yuri Bezmenov
>pseudo
Hah.

There is no world in which richard dawkins is a pseudointellectual

>joe rogan
I had a friend that thinks he is a genius. Like I said, HAD

OIM NOT A BLUDDEY SWOO-DOH INTAHLLECKSHUL OIM SIMPLY WARNING YEW PEEPOL ABOUT THE MAYNE STREEM METEOR
DID YEW KNOW THAT NOINTEY NOIN PERCENT OF PEOPLE DON'T TRUST THE MAYNE STREEM METEOR?

what's wrong with them? that they're rhetoricians or that they're pseudo-intellectuals ?

That people idolize them and build their entire world view on their quotes.

Styx

Cenk" My Body is ready for the Saudis" Uygur

>anyone who has an opinion

Name those nasty opinionated people so I can list them.

Fix'd

I don't even disagree with all of them.

>Michio kaku

You what nigger?

>colbert

I suppose you are judging him by his television performance.

>Yuri
WTF nikka?