This is sickens me. How can america let an islamophobe to be president?

This is sickens me. How can america let an islamophobe to be president?

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_SC_21616.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should be asking how we let islam exist in the face of things like 9/11, the Fort Hood shooting, and the Boston Marathon bombing.

all made by jews

Nobody likes roaches in their homes.

Shoo shoo roach

be careful what you post roach
you might get caught by your local thought police

Nice fake facts turkroach must have took you ages to make this b8

Muslims can't fly straight

>This is sickens me. How can america let an islamophobe to be president?

I think it is wonderful.

>he thinks people should have freedom of religion extending to any religion

KEK

>us slimes never did anything wrong
>it was all da j00s guis!
>believe us pls
Which is why they all killed with the words "allah ackbar" on their lips, right?

There's only one muslim family in my town and I already hate them.

>Islamophobe
Leave it to a Turk to confuse contempt with fear.

You only disapprove of first three anyway, so quit bitching, turkroach

Muslims and jews are both just as bad all subhuman trash that need to gone from Europe

good goy

>(((Turkey)))

Yeah right, Kike. How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Schlomo?

"Here is what Trump Supporters, or so of those who happened to be polled by one source on the 16th day of February - also in just South Carolina, alone - think what 'Makes America Great Again' Means"

>"This is sickens me. How can america let an islamophobe to be president?"

These "statistics", if you will - or, rather, as forcibly as you can or may under your given circumstances and means - do not qualify as a degree by which Trump is to be reasonably measured by or thereof.
Stupid Post.

Is that album any good? I love me some RAC.

Well this is odd, I've found the results gathered by Public Policy Polling's Feb 2016 poll of South Carolina voters, and none of these numbers match. Literally none of the figures presented in this infographic match those in PPP's results, as found in the pdf they released here:

>publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_SC_21616.pdf

What gives, OP?

>Most Trump supporters (56%) don't want Islam to be made illegal
>Over 2/3rds of Trump supporters do not want gays and lesbians barred from entering the U.S.
>The majority of Trump supporters (62%) do not wish the South had won the civil war
>84% of Trump supporters do not see whites as a superior race

>liberals have a problem with this
HMMMMMMM

nice try

>Source
>GOP voters in South Carolina

Hardly representative of his national demographic.

Not listend to full album but the tracks i have listened to are good

what about to go fuck yourself, you believe that god has a son and normal people put the son of god on a wooden cross, while the god and the son which is technically a god, could stop them without even make them know...
tje reason why you hate islam, is because the medias show that islam is bad, islam is terrorist andthat it is bad, but kkk still are under the name of christanity, bush still is the one who did 9/11, christian countries still are the ones who give gay rights to gay prople while it's banned from all religions, you see islam bad, just because you are not enough cultivated to understand anything from it, it's like going to a harry potter book, reading a ramdom sentence in a fight, and say 'harry potter is a criminal and a bad guy and the movie needs to be banned from TVs and Cinemas...'
while islam said, don't do war, and make people love you with peace. during a war, don't kill anybody because you're not the one who gives life. do not cut a tree because it's alive and it may be some birds' home. islam banned the slavery because all people are equal, banned alcohol because it's unhealthy, causes accidents, addictive, makes you out of your mind, and can lead to illegal sexual relationships which is also banned, because the female can get pregnant, and the father will leave them, and problems will start to get bigger and bigger. and a lot of things that you don't know about islam because you're so dumb and uncultivated

imagin somebody does this for jesus! because of the KKK ! what would you feel ? does Jesus said, be racist ? no ! so delete that image.

Get over libcuck, you lost.
PRAISE KEK

Turkey is one of the worst countries on the planet.

>he believes 9/11 was carried out by Saudis

fpbp

We collectively said Fuck You. This is why. Now fuck off out of Constantinople.

Because islam is a cancer and must be rooted out.

islam is cancer

Muhammad, stop trying to defend your savage death cult. It's not gonna work here

>This is sickens me. How can america let an islamophobe to be president?

The EU refugee crisis, where well meaning but incredibly naive leaders, along with some who were simply greedy or evil, allowed citizens to be placed upon the altar of sacrifice. A line was crossed where people became threatened in a biological, animal way. I think it would have been much worse had Clinton been given 4 years.

Hahahaha, you are fucked. We are going to let Turkey get destroyed by Russia. NATO has already drawn up the dissolution, and are now finalizing the the agreements.

Oh more polls. I wonder if these are as accurate as the election polls.

>public policy polling
We've been over this.

And the 20% who don't want muslims barred have no idea what Islam really is. But they're finding out very quickly.

>well meaning but incredibly naive leaders

Read up on the Kalergi-Coudenhove plan. There's naivete and there's downright retarded, and retards don't make it to high levels of government unless by design (ie. the puppetmasters want easily controlled idiots in key positions). The migrant crisis in Europe is not an accident, though many people who share responsibility for it might believe it is.

Only 80% hmm ok i guess :P

>Why would they want to ban the cause that causes whole europe to turn into a massive shithole

Truly questionable.

Didn't need to be reminded.

No, Ahmed, I hate islam because islam is evil. I have read your evil holy books. I have read Dabiq and Inspire magazines. I have read Reliance of the Traveler and Ma'alim fi'l-tareeq.

Having read islam I can unequivocally say that there is NOTHING good about islam. It is a filth religion for a filth people. It was invented by a sick pedophile homosexual (moehommad) because he wanted to have power over the barbarians around him, steal their money, kill with impunity, and have as much sex as he wanted.

But if I didn't read a single word you slimes say about yourselves, I would still hate islam. Because I can understand history. The Bible tells us we will know a tree by its fruit. The fruit of islam is death. Islam is a tree of evil.

For 1400 years muslims have raped, murdered, enslaved where ever they went. They have never been any different since moehommad himself. Today, the muslims rape, murder, and enslave, in places like Germany, Britain, France, Sweden, the United States, and the Islamic State. You are no different. You are the same barbarians.

And for that you ought to be exterminated.

The KKK barely exists, and has nothing to do with Jesus or Christianity. But it's good to see how pathetically you "assimilate" into western values, you barbarian.

>censor things we don't like
>or we'll kill you

see how compatible islam is with the West?

Fpbp

Muslim genocide best day of my life and im not even being edgy here

I agree with all these "facts". What now?