Decide to check out pol to see if the memes are true

>decide to check out pol to see if the memes are true
>there are actual climate change deniers here

Other urls found in this thread:

climatecentral.org/news/world-passes-400-ppm-threshold-permanently-20738
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>creating a strawman to frame your argument
>implying the data or even NASA's own projected model in 2008 supports that climate change is anthropogenic in any way, when there isn't even a correlation between CO2 emission and temperature in the first place

Get rekt, kid.

You poor poor man. If Hillary was elected we could have stopped this...

Remember in 2002 when Al Gore told us the polar ice would be gone in a decade?
Yeah...

Hello Sweden. I think you should go back to prepping your bull.

Quite a large bit of it is gone though?
Irrelevant to the subject matter

L2physics

SWEDEN YES

Let me tell you about the holocaust, Sven.

the sky is falling!!!1

I don't even recycle. Suck it, Sven.

>implying climate change is even a problem

Basic chemistry tells us we can fix the problem by deacidifying the ocean so the ocean can soak up more carbon. We can attack the problem of ocean acidification along multiple avenues, including both chemically and biologically.

>Holocaust deniers
Denying climate change is one thing. Denying the death of millions is another thing. Go suck down the gas the nazis used.

How is pimping out your children to islamic middle aged rapists everyone pretends are also children working out for you sweden?

>If Hillary was elected we could have stopped critical thinking and independant thought.

Wew lad this is a spicy bait thread.
Always add sage to your pizza

See if it were just scientific data alone I might be leaning towards your side of this.

But the one thing by itself that makes it sell so much like bullshit that I have o call it for what it is, is that the only solutions that have been proposed involve levying huge new taxes, and implementing a carbon credit system that would be handled *exclusively* by credit companies owned by Al Gore/John Blood/Brarack and Michelle Obama/Queen elizibeth/Queen Beatrix, etc., and shutting down the entire energy economy that can't afford to pay the carbon credits. The whole thing reeks of scam.

Nice argument Swede, you really convinced me with those facts. Now here's another fact for you, we're already "fucked" if the effect of 3% of the atmosphere of CO2 (3% of that caused by us, meaning we have a 0.003% total affect on the entire atmosphere) actually had any correlation whatsoever to all the poor Polar Bears floating away.

climatecentral.org/news/world-passes-400-ppm-threshold-permanently-20738

Good thing your models can't pass the scientific method, or else we'd all heat up and die in the next couple of years. Your argument has reached its precipice, there's no where for it to go now, the world is "doomed" following the project models from (((them))), except you can still collect a global tax from everyone on the planet of course.

Go collect your globalist Carbon Tax somewhere else, you watermelon.

>decide to check out pol to see if the memes are true

>sweden
>yes
the clinton foundation takes money from dirty energy companies and countries like saudi arabia. check the publicly available donor list

nobody here believes in your earth is round lies, get outta here round earther

If climate change is real looking at the map measn it will hit africa and middle east and our only job is to elect right wing politicans that prop up the military and enforce borders with violence if necessary. When africa and the middle east burns alive it will solve the africa, islam, middle east and overpopulation of uneducated violent religious morons.
So even if its true we only have one job and it could rid the world of basically the only few things stopping actual peace.

Right wing data. Nice source

Damn Sven, another hot argument, using only ad hominem you completely dismantled my argument, because the data and statistics don't matter, only who says it.

And I had no idea that NASA and the NOAA (the models you blissfully ignored in my first post) were far-right data sources.

Still waiting on your evidence, but I have a feeling I'm not gonna get it, so I'm going to leave this thread and go back to analyzing data from far-right government organizations that created the hypothesis of anthropogenic climate change in the first place.

Enjoy the rape capital of the world, Sven!

But there are no lice in my throat?

These pics need a note that you should search his interviews on youtube, the bluepilled will not just google his name