$6 trillion spent on the Middle East in 15 years and nothing was gained

$6 trillion spent on the Middle East in 15 years and nothing was gained.

Imagine if $1 million was given to each white male who has given up on life and society, today humanity would be on Mars and Whites would have a birth rate to rival India.

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-india-sewers-20140704-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>teen footpussy

quality thread already.

>gibs me monee
>im a alt right dweeb you owe it to me

>I'm a lefty faggot who demands that everything should be free

Imagine if they decided to just build a functional sewers and showers in India, Bangladesh and all those other impoverished countries as a humanitarian measure with that money.

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-india-sewers-20140704-story.html

I've seen this pic several times, and my opinion has been the same each time. Far left is the best of them.

Imagine if we took that $6 trillion dollars and put a $400,000 bounty on the head of each and every Jew inhabiting the planet.

We need them desu senpai

We need joos like nigs need whites

Not really, it'd go to waste as well.
Throwing X amount of money at anything doesn't solve problems.

Why is this picture posted so much?

They're all ugly. They're all sluts. And their feet are disgusting

500+ helps more normal people than polish gopniks

>footpussy
Oh i'm gonna call feet that from now on.

>actually believing that
Pewnie myślisz też, że jesteś lepszego sortu.
It makes the absolute cesspool lazy, and entitled to other people's money, it's a literal dysgenics program to strip middle class out of money while promoting deadbeats to produce more retarded kids with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
>plan to give 4000 per every retarded child.

Imagine how much better off would normal people be if they weren't taxed so heavily.

All that money ended up in the hands of the jews, you know that right?

Jews = cancer of mankind.

How about not taxing or loaning that money. The economic system would be so stable, neets could work shitjobs 30 hours a week and have 5000 usd a month.

Trump wanting to cancel Air Force One makes me think he's gonna limit the military even more. There's gonna be so much winning you will get tired of winning.

After Trump is done with his wall, the techniques of building walls will be so effective he can build one twice as high for half the price all around Sweden and then we can leave the immigrants on their own until they genocide eachother to not break the Geneva convention.

Then we go back, scrap the wall and use the strong materials that was used to build their wall to reconstruct society.

>all 4 would laugh at me as i pass by
I dont want this feel

Laugh at them for being degenerate whores railroading themselves into a life of antidepressants and never getting married with children due to how worthless they are.
But at least they can take solace in being pumped with semen by random men every weekend.

>They're all sluts

Most women are sluts and most men are doormat LOSERS that validate the sluts in the first place.

>each white male who has given up on life and society

There is a reason for that. Western society hates men.

I will think of this next time I see some whore being dismissive towards me and I will smile the smuggest of smiles

>Imagine if $1 million was given to each white male who has given up on life and society
I'd launch a fembot Kickstarter and pocket all those sweet sweet bux.

>tfw they try to turn themselves in and collect

You're both wrong. Western society expects men to date sluts and whores. That has been the expectation for a few years now, and even before that too. But especially in the past few years. And men are such weak faggots that they ALWAYS succumb to the pressure and cave in.

Those sluts that laugh at you and other guys will never have hard lives and they will never "get what they deserve". You can blame our degenerate civilization for that.

One to her right looks loyal.

Imagine if they used that money to build designated shitting streets.

>free money

I'd spend mine on crack and crack whores desu

What is it about female legs that turns me on so much? They're just biological instruments for walking, and yet smooth milky white legs give me a boner everytime. Why legs and not arms? Why legs and not noses? It's so arbitrary.

>george w bush throws a 6 trillion party.
jesus george