DONALD TRUMP BTFO HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING!!!!!!

Based Leonardo Dicaprio ABSOLUTELY BTFOs Donald Trump on climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K5QbDk8EUWw
blog.dilbert.com/post/154082416051/the-non-expert-problem-and-climate-change-science
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sell your soul to be an eternal cuck for 'climate change'
>get an Oscar finally

Really stimulates the neurons

Facts dont show climate change.

>okay I believe in it
>I still won't do anything about it though

But seriously, what test do you propose to see if politicians believe something or not? If we had that, we'd already fucking use it.

Thank you famous actor!

youtu.be/K5QbDk8EUWw

Do as I say, not as I do

*hits vape*

>Based Leonardo Dicaprio ABSOLUTELY BTFOs Donald Trump on climate change.
Well that's another leftist actor I'm not paying for ever again.

Tried watching his new documentary. 10 minutes in and they're dicking around in a helicopter over a forest being cleared for lumber and talking about how settlers ruined ecosystems, when in reality the great American forests are a product of European settlement, and there are far more forests now than in pre-contact North America.

If they can't even get their basic history right, why should I bother with their climate arguments?

A LEAF
sage

Leo, shut up and pretend to be someone interesting.

>and there are far more forests now than in pre-contact North America.
that sounds like bullshit

Facts cannot be trusted because scientific community is approved by elites before they talk to us.

He said it very nicely without insults though, that's already a genius among liberals, literally.

Leotard Decapitated should not be allowed to remain on the Earth.

They should launch him into deep space on a one way trip into the sun.

In any case there is far more forests currently in France than ever before for centuries

Native Americans practiced slash and burn agriculture and routinely burned down most of the continent to create barrens and range land for hunting. Almost all of our forests where in their first generation at the time of settlement. The irony being all that cleared land only enticed further settlement.

>humble opinion

yeah shut up, you're not relevant anymore

eat my ass you commie fuck, I'll shove your undeserved oscar so far up your ass that global warming will be the least of your issues.

>the modification of the American continent by fire at the hands of American Indians was the result of repeated, controlled, surface burns on a cycle of one to three years, broken by occasional holocausts from escape fires and periodic conflagrations during times of drought. So extensive were the cumulative effects of these modifications that it may be said that the general consequence of the Indian occupation of the New World was to replace forested land with grassland or savannah, or, where the forest persisted, to open it up and free it from underbrush. Most of the impenetrable woods encountered by explorers were in bogs or swamps from which fire was excluded; naturally drained landscape was nearly everywhere burned. Conversely, almost wherever the European went, forests followed. The Great American Forest may be more a product of settlement than a victim of it."
-Pyne, Stephen J., Fire in America: A Cultural History of Wildland and Rural Fire

lol le oscar meme guy

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

>the people who are not me should bear the reduction in carbon footprint
>my opinions matter because I'm paid to say someone else's words
What a queer

But Trump said there might be something to Climate Change. So does this mean DiCaprio supports him now or is there another element to his dislike for Trump?
Something more petty and dogmatic that wouldn't look as good on a sign? :^)

>I'm an actor so my political opinion is important

didn't this retard fly half the world in a private jet, leaving gigantic carbon footprint, to take some environmental award?
also isn't his environmental foundation being investigated for money laundering?

keep dancing, monkey

>fly with your private jet to event
>MMUUH CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!
>MMUUH CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!!
>MMUUH CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!!!

blog.dilbert.com/post/154082416051/the-non-expert-problem-and-climate-change-science

Based Scott Dilbertman, PhD, ABSOLUTELY BTFOs climate science on only appearing factual based on social validation.

INVENT A BETTER ENERGY SOURCE FOR CARS OTHER THAN OIL, BUT CAN FIT IN CURRENT GAS TANKS.

Fucking do that Leo, instead of whining. Invest in something, get some work in.

Man I fucking hate this type of shit person.

Just like the stupid red niggers who are protesting the pipeline in US. Have you seen the amount of cars there? I wonder what they drive on, water? Stupid naive ignorant green assholes.

Opinion duly noted and disregarded.

This bastardization of the word "facts" annoys me. Facts are simply plain true statements. They are not something that requires context, or further explanation.

You could make a case for climate change based on facts, I suppose, but the facts themselves seriously don't tell you that

yeah, that house is not $9 million, not in california...

Deserves an own thread, more than the cicle-jerk-bait in which it is poted.
As always, dilbertman is very persuasive in his logic-based approach.

I don't give a fuck about global warming..worst case scenario for me, is Ireland will get a tropical climate and I live on top of a big hill anyway.
As for leonardo de crapio did he get bored of screwing supermodels or something? Didn't he learn that Hollywood celebs preaching from ivory towers were part of the reason people voted trump..the silly cunt..someone should remind him he's an actor not a fucking scientist.

>in my humble opinion

This is why they lost. This is why no one paid attention to them. No one believes "humble" has anything to do with you when you arrogant bastards tell everyone what to do all the time

True, stating facts doesn't state a solution.
It's like a child crying.

FUCKING ACTORS AND THEIR FUCKING ARROGANCE

WHY DO THEY THINK THEY'RE ALL-KNOWING AND ALL-MIGHTY FOR FUCK SAKES

MAN, GO BACK TO PRETENDING AND LEAVE FUCKING POLITICS TO US, CUNT

FUCKN YOU

LEONARDO DI FUCKING WHO CARES FUCK YOU

Wow, very humble.

>global warming is climate change meme AGAIN

Should just kill people who do this shit, desu.

If you believe in the gender wage gap, you don't believe in facts. And, in my humble opinion, you should not be allowed to hold public office.

>If you don't believe what I say you don't believe in facts.

Not an argument Leo

He says
While flying to another global warming convention in his private jet (not joking)