Swedish people in general suck. Cowards and fools. Only care about gibmes. Weak, stupid, no principles, no values

Swedish people in general suck. Cowards and fools. Only care about gibmes. Weak, stupid, no principles, no values.

Swedish media sucks. Losing to independents and foreign outlets. Equaly as dumb as the majority of people.

Swedish LARPing right-wingers suck. Inefficient. Low Energy. Most of them criminals untermensch.

This is the only thing to come out of Sweden that is actually efficient, and does not suck, and that has any kind of future.

The party has had an exponential growth over the last couple of elections. If this wasn't the case, we would be unredeemable. Now we are not.

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/v/1084425/
galnegunnarsblogg.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/sionistiska-judar-styr-sverigedemokraterna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for updating your daily blog Jonte

Sounds like you have spent too much time meeting degenerate swedish urbanites, you need to go to the countryside m8. Everything is way better there.

>we would be unredeemable.
are you going to make the muslims leave sweden

We're gonna build a wall, and we're gonna make Denmark pay for it.

>cuckdemokraterna
>doing anything against the racemixing agenda

Let's just integrate them and make them fuck swedish women, everyone can be swedish!
t. Jimmie

Not true Sven.

>tfw living on taxpayers hard-earned money

I have been following Swedish politics since the 2014 election and it seriously seems that the pro-immigration parties always use strawman type of arguments when their policies are questioned. Is this only because of SD's past or would it happen to anyone?

Döda dig själv.

Great argument

No, they aren't. They vote mostly Social Democrat. That's a fact. That rural "tough guy" is a myth. They may speak tough when they're in closed company, with other betas, but that's not really helping. SD members, unlike those cucks, actually goes out and speak to people, and put this stuff out in public. And, unlike the LARPers, they actually get things done.

I'm not, but this political party will. Or at least a lot of them. But that's in the future. Right now it's about stoping the inflow, and there's plenty of more work to do there.

Don't think Sweden is ready for a "day of the rope 14/88" speech just yet

It has to be a gradual, steady change before we can establish nationalism as the norm, you can't do that without grooming the country to those thoughts and values

It really wouldn't matter that much, to disregard your opponents as nazis is the tactic they'd use no matter SD's backround.

Definitely due to their history of järnrör.

I feel you, fellow sven
I really do.

Swedish right-wingers aren't even legit anymore.

Perhaps, but it doesn't really matter at this point. The pendulum has already swung back. People who could get away with cuckery before can't now, because they're starting to feel the effects of mass immigration in their daily lives, reduced gibmes, being turned away from government funded health clinics, etc. Opinions/ideology is no longer as important.

The way I see it, the next election could be dubbed "the battle of the gibmes". If SD can convince enough people that their gibmes will still remain, but only if they're taken away from immigrants, they will win in a landslide. That's really what it comes down to with the average worker. Not just welfare, but other gibmes, parental leave money, free healthcare, unemployment benefits, basically anything handed to you by default, by the government.

I read somewhere that M would consider talking with SD if they just kick Ekeroth out. Is this true?

Why a wall, just demolish the bridge.

No
Bridge is national pride :(

>Tfw underwater bridge to danksjävel
feels good

The silent majority that will vote
on SD is huge! I live in Hudiksvall.
This is all Socialdemokrater city,
But nöw all i spoke to are gonna
vote on SD excepte the hard core
Left and old fag Socialdemos.

Due to our pathological altruism, our awakening will be slow. But it will happen. And when it comes, its gonna get ugly.

I don't know man. In Sweden, our gov. and Denmark's gov. is looked on as nazi and literally Hitler. And SD just want to cut the immigration to our today's Level. That's still to high, and many in Norway agrees on that.

Funny how our anti-immigration sits in gov, With one of the hardest immigration politics in Europe, and still everyone thinks we get to many sandniggers and should leave EEA (Not in EU).

You got a long, probably never-coming road, "Brother"

Jag vet...

Yes. Not sure if it is something they're pushing hard, though, or just politics as usual.

Ekeroth=merchant
Can't trust

It's not really looked at as nazi. Perhaps by media, "bloggers", fake opinion polls etc., but they're seen as good models by most. Actually most SD voters probably thinks they're way too liberal. It'll probably swing back further then in Norway/Denmark, since we went full retard and are thus losing way more money then either of You guyz (basically it's not an opinion but a question of resource allocation).

But yes of course, road is long...

Fight on

>Actually most SD voters probably thinks they're way too liberal. It'll probably swing back further then in Norway/Denmark

Let's hope so

Just a question, what would/do the average swede think about our immigration minister traveling around With the police to hunt and deport illegals? What if this happend in Sweden? I Norway, 55% supports her (Sylvi Listhaug), and she is the most popular politician in Norway.

video:
tv2.no/v/1084425/

xxxxxxxxxxx

thank you, be my loyal slave and bow to the ETERNAL ANGLO and ill stick my weenie in u

I honestly don't know. There's a gender divide also. Most men probably approve, women not. SD members most definitely approves (across the board).

Swedes are best described as Aggressively Average.

That's what atheism does to you.
We'll be joining you soon in this country unfortunately.

SD may be the best choice for 2018 elections but keep in mind that they are infiltrated by the merchants:

galnegunnarsblogg.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/sionistiska-judar-styr-sverigedemokraterna/

Controlled opposition 101

>thinking atheism cucks you

It's more likely the huge influx of sandniggers and retarded desert mongoloids from the wastelands as "refugees" and "muh politically correct aka cuck" way of thinking.

If they killed off the mudslimes, this would never have happened desu.

>thinking it doesn't
Unfortunately cuckhood PC-mindset follows atheism easiest. But yeah, killing off would have been a better plan, but that still wouldn't get rid of all black immigrants.

>tfw working 80% of the countryside simply to stop paying taxes to lazy neets.