If republicans don't drop the issues of abortion and gay marriage...

if republicans don't drop the issues of abortion and gay marriage, they are going to lose pretty much every election from this point forward. you know i'm right. their insistence against abortion and gays loses them tons of white voters, and the white population is ever-decreasing. i honestly don't think trump will do much about that, despite his promises to deport lots of people

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/amp/
numberofabortions.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wouldn't vote for a pro-choice candidate

>implying the us arent on the same way, Jugoslavia was

This is true.

What's the point of "winning" when the most frivolous of issues you can talk about is the economy?

You think a wall and deporting some illegals is going to save the white race and western civilization?

google.ca/amp/s/ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/amp/

You're all already dead. The last 87 great civilizations never recovered once they entered the age of decadence. Probably because fags like OP insisted that the most important things was pandering to faggots and female sociopaths for votes.

>Decadence is marked by:
>Defensiveness
>Pessimism (check)
>Materialism (check)
>Frivolity (check)
>An influx of foreigners (check)
>The Welfare State (check)
>A weakening of religion (check)
what does defensiveness mean in this context?

my point is that fags and abortion really aren't that big of a deal all things considered.

Didn't they just win?

CALL ME BY MY PRONOUNS SHITLORD!
Fuck You. I was good enough to actually bring some debate into this bullshit thread. At least have the grace to actually read the article I posted.

yeah, we have total control of all 3 branches of government

shills like OP should be trying to get the left to go further right if they want fag-enabling and infanticide, rather than moving us to the left

yes but he lost the popular vote and barely won in all the swing states. he got less votes than romney in 2012. it's a clear omen of failure for the future.

Republicans should run against tranny bathrooms.

Everyone fucking hates trannies.

This attitude is going to get you to fucking lose. It was a great victory but it was more of a case that you won a few votes in critical places, rather than getting an overwhelming victory.

The left doesn't have to do anything, that's why they are doubling down, they know the white population will keep decreasing so they feel confident pushing their multi-racial agenda.

so what if he lost the popular vote, from the recounts the rigged it Hillarys way and Trump still bet her

Same cuck talking points BTFO eternally by Trump's election.

More mindless doubling down by cuck shills. Dems are the ones facing an existential threat with the liberty movement reaching millions. Every brainforce pill sold = 10 wokes

Why are you faggots so concerned about abortion and gay marriage? It doesn't even affect your daily life.

>more of a case that you won
notice she doesn't say "we won"

>why are you so concerned about the murder of children? it doesn't even affect your daily life
because i still have my humanity i guess, why aren't you?

I think you're wrong.

I support both gay marriage abd abortion (but not late stage). I voted for Trump.

2 things:

1. Those issues are settled law and people like me know that. It's only retard-level Lena Dunham fat girls who think these are "big" contested issues. (And not just tiny wedge issues used to get whites to vote for a party that ultimately wants/needs to genocide them to stay in power)

2. Trump got 30+% of the hispanic vote specifically because of those issues.

I don't care what some niggress does with her fetus, and I don't care about gay people, I know a lot of gay people and they arent bad people, I don't see a problem with 2 adults who want to spend time together

It feels like most R's are have already become indifferent about them and have instead focused on more important issues like economy/jobs in recent years. Meanwhile, liberals are still jerking off about identity politics and meme issues like pot and gay rights.

If anything, THEY need to change their tune if we saw anything from the election.

Hate to admit but the Leaf makes a good point.

Abortion is murdering your own fucking kid and should be illegal except in cases where the mother is in direct and imminen threat of immediate death.

It's an extremely important issue to conservatives and libtards abuse it as an anti-talking point.

Gay right falls into the same category as Marijuana legalization to me though. Let the states decide.
> wants to be dick sucking pothead
> go live with other dick sucking potheads

>against abortion and gays loses them tons of white voters
You realize that abortion and homosex means that white voters will never come into being, right? Or were you just pretending to be retarded?

Spotted the retard

>I don't care what some niggress does with her fetus
what about the 300,000+ white children that are murdered along with them every year?

So? That's their choice, I don't care and I don't want to know

so you're okay with living in a society where the murder of children goes unpunished?
just because it doesn't directly affect you?
i think that makes you worse than a nigger tb᠎h fa᠎m

The butthurt will be so intense when Trump's SCOTUS bans abortion and gay marriage that the riots will justify right wing death squads.

My theory.

You are a fucking nigger and need to stay the fuck off my Sup Forums!

That's tragic. It really is. We should work to get that number down to 0.

But in this current culture the majority of people support legal abortions, and there are bigger issues at stake for our country right now.

what's a bigger issue than stopping the murder of 1,000,000+ children in the US every year?

numberofabortions.com/