If there is anything I took away from half the comments I read here...

If there is anything I took away from half the comments I read here, its that we should do nothing about climate change and die off like the fucking retarded trainwreck of a species we are. Ignorance and denial of facts on this scale will probably make sure we will never do anything about it anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

climatecentral.org/news/world-passes-400-ppm-threshold-permanently-20738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we can do nothing about climate change
the climate is always fluctuating

Jon Stewart is a crypto Jew.

the Chinese have weapons that change the climate. They have the fucking reigns

>climate change will cause human extinction
>just like the polar bears

what about bi-polar bears?

Oh look a storm. OMG GLOBAL WARMING

>we should do nothing about climate change

>Denmark
>Thinking denmark can have any affect on it whatsoever.

>another Scandinavian cuck appears believing climate change is anthropogenic

Oh boy, another one, fortunately for you, I have to leave, and I won't be able to blow you the fuck out like I did to the other Swede.

But I like your argument of doing nothing, because according to the models from NASA back in 2008, now there's nothing we can do, we've past the threshold of CO2 and are "doomed".

climatecentral.org/news/world-passes-400-ppm-threshold-permanently-20738

Good thing there isn't a correlation between CO2 emission and climate change, or else we'd all be dead by now.

Enjoy your shill thread, actual proven data from the shit-slingers themselves that don't reach their own hypothesis, out.

>poor people will die off
>rich people will live on a space station
>money, not evolution will control who remains

It seems like too big of a problem to solve, especially when CEOs promise to cut emissions by 10% over 10 years, it seems like it's already too late.

I'd rather the ice caps melt while first world countries are white, because it would kill off mostly brown people

It's legit pretty cold today tho

The earth has had multiple ice ages before and it will have more in the future. If an ice age will kill all humans then we are doomed and you're retarded for thinking I should pay more carbon taxes to delay the inevitable extinction by a few years.

I like how the """""sicentest""""" siad if the northpole melts sea levels will rise. But how can the sea level rise from ice that is allready floating in it. If you take an ice cube, place it in a glass, fill the glass with water to the brim and let the ice cube melt it won't flow over. Well i guess it dosen't matter because i don't have a degree in whatever degree climate change """""scientests""""" gets.

The bullshit "97% of scientists agree" argument came from a IPCC study where they (((conveniently))) forget to mention that over 60% of the scientists didn't have a stance, and only 34% thought it was anthropogenic (97% of 35%)

Mass immigration will murder us before global warming.

I dont care what happens to shitskins after we are gone

global warming is debatable, climate change isnt, cause the climate is always changing :D

humans have spent the last 100 years fucking up the earth with fossil fuels. you could cut all emissions to 0 and it would still take decades to ever return to what it was before the industrial revolution.

so all you prius driving fuckbois complaining about cowfarts can fuck right off. until china and india get on board with at least the same emission standards as EU/USA the argument is completely retarded and irrelevant.

What you should have taken away from half the comments you read here is that people don't know the difference between weather and climate.

>""""sicentest""""" siad if the northpole melts sea levels will rise. But how can the sea level rise from ice that is allready floating in it

holyshit lost IQ again being on this asian image board. thx norgay.

>what is over sea level ice

Here i'll give you some of that IQ you desperatly need

>were the ice in the North Pole to melt, according to the Archimedes' principle this would not make the level of the oceans rise, because this type of ice was formed by seawater that was already there before it froze.