PIZZAGATE: Are you convinced yet? MORPHEUS WAS RIGHT EDITION

PREVIOUS THREAD HERE:- Join the redpilling. Offer your own information; participate in the discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYAewjRwdEQ
twitter.com/PhillyD
youtube.com/watch?v=phkIrxOyl5Q
dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/exclusive-clinton-donor-deliriously-happy-he-escaped-indictment/#ixzz4S9jVqccY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Pizzagate_(conspiracy_theory)
youtube.com/watch?v=AhUqD285boM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary
tinyurl
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/4/edgar-maddison-welch-arrested-after-bringing-gun-c/
imdb.com/title/tt0808473/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
commercial-real-estate.findthedata.com/l/113710/5037-Connecticut-Ave-NW-Washington-DC-20008
google.com/search?q=casio bet you dont find this&oq=casio bet you dont find this&aqs=chrome..69i57.8159j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=bet you dont find this casio flickr
youtube.com/watch?v=EnerB18Yot8
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
youtu.be/NTN_liAyo_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

repost:

Hey anons, just wondering, the photo thats usually on www. 4 chins .org - used to be a plane i think, is gone.

Is that the warrant canary? Does 4chins still have a canary?

where did the photo go? - correct me if im wrong but isn't there usually a photo?

I am convinced something fishy is going on with Alefantis and the Podestas.

However you fags keep falling for the psyops to distract you. (We the Pizza, that children's book about the secret pizza party, Assange, etc.)

Gotta keep the pressure on the Podestas.

shitposter reporting

PIZZATARDS MOVE TO X

Friendly reminder of the tunnels in Connecticut avenue. youtube.com/watch?v=MYAewjRwdEQ

>Gotta keep the pressure on the Podestas.

Then post Podesta stuff if you want. I don't make the rules. Do what you want to do. That's how this shit works.

Anyone watch the Philly D show? He has a large audience that seem to be a mix bag of red and blue pills. He asks people every morning on twitter what stories he should cover, ive been tweeting him but I don't know when hes going to wake up. Can you guys get this youtube train going? Any other popular youtubers you think will discuss this?
pls tweet phily D to cover this topic. he asks followers what he should talk about in his videos each day
If we tweet him enough maybe we can get the word out to his fans.
twitter.com/PhillyD
youtube.com/watch?v=phkIrxOyl5Q

You're welcome to do political analysis here; that is part of what this is as well. It all ties in.

Sup Forums never had a canary.

The entire purpose of a canary is that it's something easily seen and you explicitly make it clear "HEY THIS IS A CANARY"

This.
PizzaGate is an insane witch-hunt and we should find something better to talk about.
There is a reason why discussion of it has been stopped on most major online imageboards.

>There is a reason why discussion of it has been stopped on most major online imageboards.

Yep, there is.

Guess I'll repost my response to the previous thread's OP since it was right at the end of the thread:

(OP)
>Look at all the chaos that is going on here.
>If this was really fake, why would it be exploding so much?
>The very fact in and of itself that there is so much effort to censor this and silence it, is proof that this is legitimate and NOT a hoax.
That's fucking nonsense. That's not proof of anything in any sense of the word. I've only loosely followed Pizzagate but from what I've seen, even from the very beginning, time and again you guys jump to conclusions and move on as you build up your case, but you never go back to consider the validity of any of your "evidence".

Sure, there's some pretty suspicious looking shit. But even at this point, after so long, that's still all any of it is - suspicious looking. This has all been conjecture built upon conjecture built upon conjecture, but never anything solid. There's a fuck ton of confirmation bias here. We know the guy who runs this pizza restaurant must have a lot of political clout considering the events he's held. All of the blowback could easily be because of two things:
1) A powerful man who is being falsely accused of being a paedophile is justifiably taking steps to shut down the accusations and save his reputation and his business, and
2) This is just the example of "fake news" the press is looking for so they're having a field day.

None of this reaction is proof of anything. The only proof here is proof that you guys got nowhere substantial with this (besides further vilifying yourselves), but you've spent so much energy on it that you're unwilling to admit you might be wrong.

You might be right too, I'm not saying there isn't a chance that you're right, but you need to be calm and objective in building your case if you want anyone to take your claims seriously. You need a less loose definition of "proof".

>It's proof that there is something here, that they want shut down with a level of intensity that I have never seen before; and AFAIK, no one else has either.
OR it's proof that they consider our reluctance to stop spouting nonsense (that as I said, is very compelling nonsense even if it's wrong) to be incredibly dangerous so they're doubling down their efforts. You've got to look at this shit from different angles, man, not just your own.

like a photo on the front page?

where is the photo now anyway?

what normal person owns paintings of children in bondage?

Something isn't right

A lot of evidence is fringe, but those photos with all the children is definitely suspicious.

What's this?

It's not normal.

The "Comet Pizza gunman", he literally has his own IMDB page for acting.

When was the page created tho?

pls tweet this cunt boys hes got a strong sense of justice. HE CAN HELP OPEN EYES

Its a blood farm.
Bloodbags on jimmycomets instagram.
PAX2 gene.
Colobomas in the eyes of the kids on the instagram.
Hillary donors are interested in medical research.
>Interest in the case has been driven by the fact that Wyss, whose net worth is estimated at $6 billion, is politically connected to the Clintons and to John Podesta, her national campaign manager.

Wyss and his top surgeon, Dr. Jens Chapman, now face state charges they ran a “criminal racketeering enterprise” in which they pursued a series of illegal surgeries in the pursuit of profits in the death of Reba Golden.

Golden, age 67, died when Chapman inserted a bonelike cement into her spine that had not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Four other patients died on operating tables when the company conducted the same operations.
Read more: dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/exclusive-clinton-donor-deliriously-happy-he-escaped-indictment/#ixzz4S9jVqccY

They're trying to live forever

oh look, another thread started for bigots who believe the "all gays are pedophiles" lie

Theyre posting close up pictures of the eyes so people will know that the kids are expressing the gene they want (PAX2).

The photographs of the kids with money are likely the money they were paid for the blood.

There were literal pictures of bags of blood on the jimmycomet instagram.

Its a blood farm

I think it's far more likely that it's all three.

>pedo ring
>snuff & torture ring
>blood and organ farm

Some children are sent to one business, some go to two areas of business.

You're right.

>There were literal pictures of bags of blood on the jimmycomet instagram.

Haven't seen these images yet. Anyone managed to save them, or have a source?

But I thought it needed to be older kids to donate the quantity needed? Hard to take blood donations from small ones.

Where the fuck is Julian Assange? This is the one man in earth who could have shared the answers we all seek. He gone's ma feel.

You forgot your lines, "Assange is kill"

I 'm very sceptical, could you provide proof that children disappeared around the pizza restaurant, photos from the Dark Web with Alefantis or Podesta in it.

Maybe if someone here can enter the dark web, pose as a pedophile, infiltratecyhthe community and tries to find out if pedophiles know anything about these people, you have something.

But right now, it's all just rumours.

I doubt all of them are young.
It wouldn't surprise me if there are many in the 8-13 range.

The younger ones posted on the instagram are more likely to be the pedo and snuff victims. Showing off the faces of who they're going to toy with. Hence some of comments or hashtags to pictures saying stuff like "oh he's cute." "how adorable," "#chickenlovers," etc.

As you've stated, you can't really withdraw much blood from a young child or toddler

why dont you do it, you faggot

THE SHILLING!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH

PEDOPHILES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

hi shill

WOW GEE I GUESS THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE BECAUSE TEN PEOPLE ARE DESPERATELY TELLING US TO STOP DIGGING.

Fucking hell you shills are absolutely retarded

These kids were in the restaurant, so their parents probably too, maybe a parent can confirm if their child is missing

You do it. When you get caught claim youre with Joris Demmink and everyone will forget about you

>Maybe if someone here

They'll just end up missing or dead.
People have been investigating this for years, many at an individual level.

Most end up dead via an accident, suicide, heart failure, etc etc. Take your pick.

First Alex Jones now Chris Green won't cover it. Pizzagate is really onto something when even the (((alternative))) media tries to deflect

youtube.com/watch?v=AhUqD285boM

Because I don't want to enter the Dark Web, but you guys are all convinced about these theories. Well then, go look for some pedophile clubs, pose as one, and start digging in the community itself.

WTF has a canary got to do with anything?

Watched the vid. I think he as some valid points but something is definitely fishy here. Especially after he mentioned that he took his video down.

Whatever, most """"alternative""""" media is bullshit anyway.

Maybe it's both. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

>unicorn booty
Kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary

relatively newfagish but i've seen guys talk on here about previous warrant canaries. it's when the site tell its users that its been subpoened secretly

Secret subpoenas, such as those covered under 18 U.S.C. §2709(c) of the USA Patriot Act, provide criminal penalties for disclosing the existence of the warrant to any third party, including the service provider's users.[1][2] A warrant canary may be posted by the provider to inform users of dates that they have not been served a secret subpoena. If the canary is not updated for the time period specified by the host or if the warning is removed, users are to assume that the host has been served with such a subpoena. The intention is to allow the provider to warn users of the existence of a subpoena passively, without disclosing to others that the government has sought or obtained access to information or records under a secret subpoena.

What did he mean by this?

the previous warrant canary was like the nyan cat i think, but was taken away cause of all the sicko shit that used to get posted on Sup Forums. not sure of my chins history but something like that. any oldfag confirm/?

>WHERE IS THE PHOTO ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE WEBSITE

If you are good at using the Deep Web and don't go full screen, you can hide your identity.

Yeah I see Twitter making people delete tweets then they will cancel you. They can shut down alt media and threaten us. But the good news is millions of us know. And we won't forget. Russia or Israel or the FBI or someone is going to have to release more leaks. I heard Donald may start his own media news. That would be good.

Reminder that this must go mainstream or nothing is gonna happen. Because high level officials are probably involved too

If you're new to all of this, I suggest you start researching it.

The rabbit hole is deeper than that.

>Donald
>not with them

Sometimes you're so childish, Sup Forums

>If you are good at using the Deep Web and don't go full screen, you can hide your identity.
>full screen
>you can hide your identity

you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

How can you be so sure? It's not like only democrats can be involved

Worked one of his events, can assure that this literally means food

I just learned that from tor threads

you got the right idea lad, ignore the meanie.

going full screen would basically allow websites to know your monitor size, which adds to evidence.

I am open to truthful material that both refutes as well as authenticates this, if that needs to be done.

What's the story with these tunnels guys???

OMG i dont want to eat the cheese!

He's right but no one cares about the mainstream media anymore. Only old people believe that shit.

tinyurl com/ gr32rq2

This is interesting.
If Alefantis isn't a pedophile, he uses the language of one.

All I could figure is there are 5 or more known tunnel systems, and likely unknown ones from prohibition. Old Forts and stuff. So DuPont wasn't clearly the right one. Too confusing without more real information.

I wish fbianon would come back and give us some clues on where to go next. The things we mark as proof aren't the smoking guns the uninitiated public is expecting

So Alefantis is a liar, first he says to the BBc he has a basement, and then when he gets accused of a pedophilia sex ring he suddenly doesn't have a basement.

Hoax or not, there is something odd with Alefantis.

The news was quick to talk about Bill's trips to "lolita island" but suddenly shut up about it when more and more evidence started showing up. The emails alone confirm that there are convicted sex offenders in high places of power. You'd think that would be enough top open an official investigation.
On a brighter note: it seems like pizzagate is truly onto something when you see how hard every media outlet is trying to shut it down.

>he's right
He's deflecting attention while trying to make pizzagate researchers out to be "conspiracy theorists", just like the (((mainstream))) media does. It's the same play.

hmmmm gotcha. so they could be using them even if they didn't create them theoretically?

On a brighter note, perhaps Alefantis got shut down. All his secret stuff cleaned up. At least I can hope he'll be hurting financially.

bump

So, anyone have these alleged instagram photos of jimmycomets posting bloodbags?

Kill youself.

Never Quit Bump

Do we have anything on this?

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/4/edgar-maddison-welch-arrested-after-bringing-gun-c/

I beleive its a false flag simply because on imdb the guy played a gunman in a movie called something about pizza (link below)

>imdb.com/title/tt0808473/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

According to this: commercial-real-estate.findthedata.com/l/113710/5037-Connecticut-Ave-NW-Washington-DC-20008

The restaurant has two floors, does someone know if there are visibly two floors or if one is hidden?

Robert Casio

associated with comet ping pong (photos in albums)
He had photos of himself or someone else cumming in some girls' hair, which pictures of young children showing off their long hair right beneath them.

google.com/search?q=casio bet you dont find this&oq=casio bet you dont find this&aqs=chrome..69i57.8159j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=bet you dont find this casio flickr

The album has been scrubbed/hidden but you can see it here
youtube.com/watch?v=EnerB18Yot8

>all his secret stuff cleaned up

killed, melted, and poured into the ocean

>cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Thousands of professionals and experienced criminals do their very best each day to hide the existence of these things. Circumstantial evidence is the best an open-source attempt can hope to achieve for the subject matter. Demanding full proof of something when said thing is hidden at the highest levels is dumb or deliberately malicious- and telling of either shitposting or someone trying to derail the thread.

A very weird painting in the back, is the woman holding a beheaded head of a child? I see no body painted under the head.

Not known to have two floors. I'm worried there is sequestered space off one side of CPPP, likely the right side. And the area enclosed for the two bathrooms seems too large for what is within with a creepy pile of logs and shelves. The kids party room is sunken and the whole place is like two buildings joined end to end.

and the man is horned.in the back is an elven eared person.

very odd very pagan

Yes well, the site I linked is an official normal website about property of buildings and information about them. There are 2 floors, hopefully it is a normal floor and hopefully this is all a hoax.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You know you're over the target when you suddenly start taking a lot of flak

Pedophilia will eventually become as accepted as homosexuality; it's on the horizon. Do an inventory of all the "pedophilia is a disease" quotes and articles out there. That's how they're going to get around the whole problem of it being virtually impossible for men to camaign for pedophila acceptance at the present time without appearing unimaginably creepy and off-putting. They're going to first saturate films, television, the evening news, magazines, newspapers, etcetera with the notion that it's a biological illness, until that false premise is widely accepted, and then they'll go from there. They'll have sympathetic, touching Hollywood films portraying downtrodden pedos as victims of society, etcetera. It's on the way.

It's our duty to nip this shit in the bud before it has a chance to grow. If we only we would have recognized what all those early articles espousing bullshit fraudulent medical theories of transgenderism were going to lead to! There's still a chance to prevent the same from happening with pedophilia. We need to relentlessly meme and mock the shit out any and every quack who tries to lead us down this path. It's a poisonous fucking trick.

Feel free to re-post this or re-state this in your own words, and make it known that this needs to be a priority.

Could someone from here just go to that place as a normal customer with a secret camera and investigate, while acting like a normal customer just looking around?

Pizza gate is fake goys, i mean cmon its current year and we should all listen to children but not the ones from the scandal, those kids lie......

I am actually considering moving to america to join this crusade, shits going to go down if we push hard enough and I want to be there at least to document it properly.

To be honest, pedosexuality is evil, but pedophilia is an abnormal condition to which we need to show understanding. They shouldn't act out on it, but demonizing them makes them actually DO abuse children because they have no where to go or get acceptance then.

Pedophiles need therapy and cognitive behavioural training.

>If we only we would have recognized what all those early articles espousing bullshit fraudulent medical theories of transgenderism were going to lead to!

Except this will prove that Sup Forums was wrong about both gays and traps, but right about this. If paedophilia in a modern context becomes allowable, it will very quickly start to demonstrably and visibly destroy us as a species. Homosexuality hasn't really, and the reason why is because, as annoying and disgusting as gays might at times be, they aren't a genuinely lethal threat. Paedophilia is.

they could but I'm sure that picture is down for one.

Two anything that was going on there has long since stopped. The only thing to see now is shitty Pizza.

On the Pagan/Luciferian topic. Here is a birthday invitation with an image that resembles Astarte the Mother Goddess.

Knowing these things is the key to understanding this.

I've proposed this many times; what if it's all about extracting the young king blood and selling it to elites thirsty for some extra youth?

Pedo ring,illuminati,elitist hideout. It can be any of these things or one or more or not or different

the more they tell you to stop looking..

>loosely followed pizzagate
Exactly. Do some research and you will see it for yourself you fucking idiot. Jesus christ people on this board is dumb.

Hey, that looks like the album covers of Tool

Whether they are fucking the kids or drinking their blood are both just as bad. Stop deflecting.

look what the cat dragged in..

Why women are not that symple?
youtu.be/NTN_liAyo_Q

You both have valid points, but you understand what I'm trying to say. Even though there may be some organic brain tweak common to some pedos, or whatever it turns out to be, we should do everything possible to alert others to how this is going to be twisted around and weaponized. There has to be some way around this, because pedophilia normalization seems pretty clearly on the future agenda.

Ya know, you goys... You all put me off eating actual pizza, which might be good for my health, however, has taken away my favorite food.

No more Little Star in San Francisco. No more Tomaso's