What the hell is this?

Out of all the pictures James Alefantis had on his instagram (jimmycomet), this was the one I found most disturbing. What is it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3qy4Zv4snI
web.archive.org/web/20021204020448/http://www.necrobabes.org/perroloco/forum/ccforum.html
slaveregister.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6yZG5UXKoVM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q5HK9HsBSU
churchofeuthanasia.org/e-sermons/butcher.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spoopy

a chinese person

Just him without a bodysuit.

It's an eyeball photograph taken upside down

Pig?

looks like a dog and a human genetically spliced

Could be, but pigs have more hair, no? Maybe an infant pig.

Looks like it could be a pig.

or maybe a sheep?

dead piggu

it has eyebrows though

Some sort of eye/mouth/vagina combo

looks like a pig

Play with me Edward

would u fuk it user?

Is this why Arabs are afraid of eating porks

MANBEARPIG

Looks like a pig

kek

seriously though this guy is FUCKING insane and deserves to fucking DIE

when you butcher a pig you burn the hair off with a torch so its smooth like that
trust me I have butchered a pig before

It's a pig you fucking townkids

Ah. Pig confirmed. I still wonder why he would choose to upload that to his Instagram, though. Creepy guy.

And thus the mystery of what happened to your ex gf was solved

He has a pig farm I think, if the PG investigation is to be believed

>James Alefantis
W H I T E M A N
I
T
E
M
A
N

A failed clone

>He has a pig farm

Aw man... how 'convenient'.

What the FUCK

Looks like a fish (carp/koi carp).

That's not a koi eye that's for sure.

Stop wasting our time with nonsense, Sven. I've never seen a Swede talk about their home politics on this board. What a fucking shame. No wonder they are cucked.

I don't know guys

There is something disturbingly human about the actuall eye itself

Babby pig, i think

It kinda looks like a deformed human eye, so it triggers uncanny valley which is basically an instinct to be afraid of predators trying to trick you into believing it's a human.

I think that may be a little bit of an over reach but it's not unheard of. We have a pretty famous case here in a Brazil of a soccer player that killed his gf and fed the body to dogs.

a dead baby fetus upside down eye picture

This - PIG. Usually Pig head is a delicacy. All hair is removed so that it is clean before cooking. If he has a pig farm, then he would prepare them like this for slaughter and export. Leaving the hair is not sanitary.

Farmer user checking in. That is a pigs head, after the pig has been killed and shaved.

looks like pig to me, eye looks human tho

>I have butchered a pig before
>Estonia
I believe you. But I'm giggling like a mofo.

Lot's of times when occultists sacrifice, and then eat people, they disguise it with a "pig roast". I know this because of several occult groups in my town have a "pig roast" once a month. The town i live in is full of Occultist groups and home to the Finders.

Seems unlikely.

have you ever smelled roasting human? Smells the same as pig.

Its everywhere
web.archive.org/web/20021204020448/http://www.necrobabes.org/perroloco/forum/ccforum.html

bet it's some bumfuckville in midwest, you're either brotier tier christian or top tier degenerate

What's this from? I'm asking for a friend.

It's a pigs eye

Also this because you can see the singed hairs

It's actually Virginia, close to DC. VA is an occultist hotspot.

stupid fuck...
dog and human DNA don't splice....
now u get a potbellied pig and a dog... u might be on 2 somethin

maybe its because its late but christ i think i need a break from Sup Forums from reading this weird shit

i think its salo

"Hotard".

:(

pig n elephant dna just won't splice

>to this day the only dirt /EWO/ has on alefantis is "I think that looks weird"
>90% of the time it's just wishful thinking applied to mundane shit
Tell me again why you're still bothering with this "lead"?

imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

Obviously a pig.
What a dumb thread

Stupid cunt. We eat real meat in the real world, and many of us have jobs, some of which, unsurprisingly, may involve the meat industry. You've probably never eaten anything that didn't come wrapped in plastic, having passed through two or three factories, I suppose.

Mate, it's really not a nice film. Don't watch it. For your mind, stomach and soul's sake.

Thanks for proving me right.

>Nothing to see here, goy!

Kill yourself, kike.

looks like a baby pigs eye, nice headcheese

>B-buh its wuh-w-weird! It's not a witch hunt I swear! If I cherry pick enough normal ass IG posts of a guy sharing a billion photos of his family maybe literally anyone but /EWO/ will think it's "weird" too!
Fucking face it this guy's a dead end.

Veterinarian here.
Thats a pig.

Please explain to me why he chose write #hotard in the comment section of that picture.

D... da... ddy...

Well the most logical explanation is that he has a satanic underground murderrape dungeon under his pizza parlor.

Dunno m8 I'm not him. Great example of texas sharpshooter tho - cherrypick the """weird"""est shit you can find in lieu of actually damning evidence

Noow this is disturbing.

The most logical explanation is that he's a pedophile. Why else would he have written it? Calling babies retarded hoes is funny and innocent to you?

Did you know theres a national slave registry? I can't remember the website, but slavery is still alive and well within occult circles.

Here i found the website

slaveregister.com/

Cheers lads, and don't worry Francisco I don't think I will

youtube.com/watch?v=6yZG5UXKoVM

Obligatory

Guy is at best a disgusting creep with a very warped sense of humour. Even that, however, would be important, given the circles he moves in, and the way he assumes they will appreciate such 'jokes'. Clearly, this would indicate that things are deeply rotten in the political establishment.

However, these phrases have to be coupled with the sick artwork in the restaurant, and the sick 'acts' invited to play there. WOULD any normal person stretch 'humour' to such a point?

When you add into it his Antinous avatar, the suspicious logos, and the 'art' favoured by such high ranking friends of his as the Podestas, it's clear that there's more going on.

Not air-tight 'proof', perhaps, but certainly sufficient grounds to investigate further.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q5HK9HsBSU

You're going to have to explain which one is the real pig

Just looked hotard up on UD.
>less than 100 votes
Kekkle, sincerely doubt that's what he meant senpai.
>Calling babies retarded hoes is funny and innocent to you?
Funny? Yeah
Innocent? I wouldnt say that around my parents
Suggestive of pedophilia? Only to /EWO/

Very well put. People who don't realize something fishy is going on here are retards.

A pig most likely from his pig farm. And by the way, these fucks don't just do pedo shit. They make animals fuck the kids too.

>Just looked hotard up on UD.
>less than 100 votes
Kekkle, sincerely doubt that's what he meant senpai.

What the fuck do you think he meant then? Literally every single definition of 'hotard' on UD states it's a term for retarded hoes. You are either a shill, an actual retard, or you're just trolling me. Which one is it?

Yes, i have smelled burnt people. It smells similar, but not exactly the same. Autopsy classes were a hell of a thing. Still it dont smell like bbq to me.

Literally UD isn't even the first result for googling "hotard", it's like #6

Looks like a Chimera at first glance.

You know what a pig farm is good for getting rid of

It's third for me, the company "Hotard Coaches" being the only results above. I sincerely doubt Hotard Coaches was what he meant.

That's a sea-mammal in-utero. Maybe a walrus.

Still, wtf w/ all the disturbing imagery for a fucking ping-pong / pizza place?

My dad was a fireman, and said it's identical to bacon. When they came back from a fire like that, they would all be made to eat bacon, as otherwise they would have been put off it for life.

Cannibals usually refer to their victims as pigs.

churchofeuthanasia.org/e-sermons/butcher.html

FRACKing hell mexico jr, calm the hell down

Pig farms are very convenient if you have a lot of bodies to "get rid of".
Pigs can devour a body in a couple of hours. There was a guy up in Canada killing women and feeding them to pigs and he didn't even own the farm.

First he'd probably remove the teeth from the person since it would be hard for a pig to digest

Pig head from work for comparison, this is post boil

Dolphin

There's a way to check to see if this was taken with a phone right? You look at the EXF data or something? Can someone who knows what I'm talking about look into this?

They say that they will go through bone like butter.

Kek. you get t it