Israeli Rabbis Use Black Baby Penis For Practise

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.756059

> Inexperienced students of circumcision have been practicing their skills on the babies of the poorest of Israeli society – Ethiopian and Sudanese families – often claiming to be fully-qualified mohels (Jewish ritual circumcisers,) according to a new investigation.

> The investigation was conducted by Kan, Israel's new public broadcasting corporation.

> According to the investigation, the initiates are students of Rabbi Eliyahu Asulin of Hadera, a rabbinate-approved mohel with over 30 years' experience, who is paid thousands of dollars by the students to teach them the trade.

In many instances, according to the investigation, Asulin sends totally inexperienced students to conduct circumcisions among poor families, without accompanying them himself.

> Asulin allegedly explained to the Kan investigative journalist that he first instructs the students to make business cards describing their profession as "Mohel." Then he tells them to distribute their cards at nurseries and post-natal clinics.

> Meanwhile, the recording of Asulin continues, "I'll lodge a mohel certificate in your name with the rabbinate. That will already gives you a year's headstart."

> The rabbi goes on to explain why the students practice on the babies of the weaker strata of the population: "Why not?" he asks in the recording. "They have no father. No mother… There's no problem. Even if your cut isn't straight, they won't say anything, because they don't understand anything."

So?
I hope they "accidently" neutered some of those simians.

W-why do you care?

why not?

Hey rabbi... Whatcha doing?

They've also been forcibly injecting large parts of their African jews with birth control for years now. This isn't news, this is just jews being jews.

Sauce?

Nice numbers

>101891488

Orthodox Jew here. The rabbis doing this shit do not represent my people. I represent my people.

What the fuck.
I love jewish trickery now.

>The leaders of my community are not representative of the community they lead.

>"guys, the jews are acting like the soulless jews they are!"

Whatever you say, Ms. Gillard.

Oh my...

>Jews

lol, bite that nigger penis.

The fact alome that something like Jewish ritual circumcisers is even a thing is worrisome

Get out of my country Kike

BACK TO BACK GOLDEN DIGITS

>circumcision
where did this custom originate from?

Matriarchy

Islam is a patriarchy that circumsizes women

It's a thousands of years old plan for total world domination and not even Trump can stop it

>nazi here. The hitlers doing this shit do not represent my people. I represent my people.

can we now stop giving money to jewsrael?

>Jews secretly crave the BBC

top kike

holy FUCK how can jews be so disgusting

>implying you wouldn't mutilate the BBC to stop them breeding given the chance

It doesn't stop breeding.

I don't have a problem with this

Suckin' on some BBC it seems.

this isnt new or shocking

being dodgy and shifty is what we do best

so ya, we scam and treat others like shit while claiming our superiority and righteousness

>Orthodox Jew here
>australia

you cant be a jew in goy land
come to eretz, chaim

plus your rabbis suck mad geelong shlong
all yall gtfo of emuland and return to the promised land

Look at this godless heathen.

Its from the old testament, Followers of God were circumcised at birth to differentiate themselves from the non-believers. Its in Genesis or Exodus.

> promised land
Daily reminder that Messiah didn't come to this shithole.

And KEK knows this.

MUST, EAT, BABY FORESKINS!

No anesthesia allowed. I want to taste their suffering.

We're still waiting on Messiah to show up there.

Kek, I'd seriously bet on that.