If Your Kids Don't Like Star Wars, They Might Be a Neo-Nazi

wanting a Darth Vader toy for christmas is an early sign of white-supremacism.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
youtube.com/watch?v=e2I590_z36k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_(film)#Release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rouge one

>massive star wars nerd as a kid
>i am now an actual fascist

Checks out

delete this

Every star wars nerd either becomes Anakin or jar-jar binks

Fuck, man

Is this like how you didn't like the new ghostbusters you were sexist?

yep. this could go on forever, too.

Lol dis movie gunna suk

Oh George... Literally poetry. It rhymes.

"Sup Forums problems"

Geez and you say that tumblrinas are living in ivory towers? Those are surely the biggest problems of an underpaid cashier or a taxi driver: That their kids could be considered neonazi if they don't like star wars! You sureley seem to understand the everyday struggles of working-class people!

This isn't about practical execution but about stirring shit up.

>You sureley seem to understand the everyday struggles of working-class people!
you mean like we've been doing until trump won?

it's this and pizzagate now

really made me think

>Dish

Shitting all over my demographic group, even via Star Wars, IS part of the struggle working class people face you fucktard. If everyone is brainwashed that white men are evil and if you don't sell out to multiculturalism then you're a bad person, how will that end for Europe and the West?

The film will fail anyway, no one gives a shit

I didn't even know that they were making a new Star Wars movie until today. How racist am I, Sup Forums?

>Estonian
Literally Nazi Germany

Actually GhostBusters all over again.

Nah starwars was a fun series, it's over
>fan since a kid
but we grow here and not as exciting when you are getting to be an adult
some though

nah last one was when he turned to darth vader there

I find the whole Star Wars meme very curious.

Only nerds and outcasts liked Star Wars originally, then shit like Bing Bang theory and LolNerd culture happened and catapulted Star Wars to the top of popularity in the main stream.

Then suddenly a whole new collection of movies come out, all with black actors and 'Strong' female leads with evil white men.

I'm not saying it was the Jews who forced Star Wars to become popular in order to ram more SJW bullshit down the mainstream's throat. But that's exactly what has happened

>I'm not saying it was the Jews who forced Star Wars to become popular in order to ram more SJW bullshit down the mainstream's throat. But that's exactly what has happened

Wow

Im ok with this.

George Lucas is a Jew.

>tfw you only collected the Empire as a kid

This is honest to god making me thing

Nah, he's not

He may as well be, though. He's bought the diversity shit just like anyone else in those circles.

Star wars was always popular dont be daft

Bumping for fuck those cunts.

I don't think Disney wants this shit. If they have any progressive messages, they are honestly pretty good about keeping them more subtle than "white supremacy" and shit. They've also made it a point that they don't officially support Gay Days at Disney World. They at least try to be subtle. They're eventually gonna give this faggot shit and tell him to shut up.

> White supremacist org
> clone army is built off of the most culturally mixed race template known to exist
Okay.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

They are trying to relate human (or humanoid) supremacy with white supremacy.

Sounds more like your typical liberal two faced dissonance to me.

Plus he is a sell out who only cares about muh shekels and muh "Sole Creator Of Star Wars."

>If Your Kids Don't Like Star Wars, They Might Be a Neo-Nazi
>wanting a Darth Vader toy for christmas is an early sign of white-supremacism.
These are contradictory statements. Which is it?

Exactly.

Godamnit. I don't want to fap to whoever this is....

(((Weitz)))

Didn't he backtrack on these comments after someone complained?

you're clearly too young to be on this site

I can't believe we just thought of this. We need Sam on the job at every Target, Walmart and Toysrus pillaging through with that tweet as a sign.

Kek speed and bleas

Does anyone have an idea of the timetable for how long that stupid fucking cucked safety pin thing lasted? Seems like for a week at tops lol

I won't watch this, but the movie sure won't flop. It will make a Lot of money, less than the Force Awakens ofc but still

WE WUZ KKK N SHEIT

>Latvia decorating the streets with ornaments in the shape of swastikas
>Fellow Europeans follow when?

>I always rooted for the empire.

All the cool characters weren't good goys anyway.

>that pic

You know, I'm Sup Forums as all fuck but I generally don't notice / pay attention to the racial makeup of a crowd of people unless said crowd was painstakingly crafted and positioned to look as "diverse" as possible. Like, what possesses a person to look at a crowd of people and just proclaim, "like, wow, this group is just so fucking... white"?

They aren't contradictory. Your kids must enjoy Star Wars and hate the bad guy in the series in order to not be a neo-nazi.

The planets under full Empire control were technologically advanced and relatively peaceful while living on the cutting edge.

The places where the Empire had little control were shitholes filled with scum and villains and barely functioning.

The rebels were basically space Al-Queda.

White guilt for the most part.

People have an open disdain for white people these days to the point they might as well be saying 'This is nothing but a room full of snow niggers.'

Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy.
Bust this: Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away.
Check this shit: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!

>best selling merchandise is storm troopers and darth vader toys
really activates your almonds, huh?

bruhs why should I watch star wars, star trek is still my obsession

did I miss out?

You didn't notice, but your brain did.

What does it mean if I want a darth reven the true dark load of the sith toy?

>being human supremecist = being white supremecist.

therefore white = human?

It's probably true. I loved Darth Vader when I was a kid and now I hate niggers.

>jew jew abraham
>white

user...

Lel, I sleeped with pic related as a blanket troughout my entire childhood and i ended up fine!

wait

Tfw. No one likes your rare toad get

*slept

>inb4 danish education

Fun fact - these words were spoken at 2003 E3, at Day of the Mutants/Techland booth.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2I590_z36k

Will the new Star Wars get the Ghostbusters treatment???

it shall from me

WE WUZ SITH N SHEEEIIIITTTT

Star Wars showed me that law and order is needed in the galaxy, and that

It's not a perfect analogy. The Rebellion and new Republic are just that. The REPUBLIC.

We're the rebels in this timeline. We just happened to get our guy elected instead. The 'normies' are the empire.

I would rather be the empire though. They have cooler shit.

Why are the Chiss so under represented in any star wars movie. This is specism.

#bluelivesmatter

>I'm not saying it was the Jews

No..it was the jews....AGAIN.

Hopefully.

Star Wars still has a lot of traction.

No normie has even heard of this retard writer's tweet. Or of this retard writer.

The light side are literally REPUBLICANS. And with all the bloof magic shit going on this election cycle its obvious who the Empire is...

Also, the Empire aren't 'white supremacists'. They're 'human supremacists', just like globalists would inevitably become.

Eventually theyll show one. They do live on the fringe of the known galaxy.

Kek, I like this idea. If it gains enough traction Chris Weitz might get into some trouble.

>Only nerds and outcasts liked Star Wars originally

Are you really this ignorant? Star Wars was one of the largest global mainstream cultural hits of the 70's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_(film)#Release

"Within three weeks of the film's release, the studio's stock price had doubled to a record high. Prior to 1977, 20th Century Fox's greatest annual profits were $37 million, while in 1977, the company broke that record by posting a profit of $79 million.[11] Although the film's cultural neutrality helped it to gain international success, Ladd became anxious during the premiere in Japan. After the screening, the audience was silent, leading him to fear that the film would be unsuccessful. Ladd was later told by his local contacts that, in Japan, silence was the greatest honor to a film, and the subsequent strong box office returns confirmed its popularity.[11]"

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

>white supermemeist organization
>creates their clone army from a light skin OJ Simpson looking muthafucka

I see what you did there.

>They're 'human supremacists', just like globalists would inevitably become.

I think most globalists would probably become universalist rather than human-supremacist, especially if we meet intelligent species that are similar to us (as opposed to intelligent species that communicate in entirely different ways from us and have radically different biology).

Should be #1 image from now on

>paying any money
you can just borrow the dvds from the library like a good christian would.

Those go without say, I just wanted the image to be entirely unquestionably legal so it can spread without issue. No "borrowing" or "torrenting". Read between the lines.

Play SA2 as a kid was a mistake. Who knew that boob physics that great would be in the game.

When star wars first hit theaters pretty much every other movie at the time was depressing as shit. People went back to see it again and again just because it had a cheerful ending.

You could pirate them like a normal person would.

Nah, the nationalists would evolve into speci-nationalists and hold a diplomatic line that puts them toe-to-toe with other species on a level playing field. The globalists would sperg out and try to consolidify into a speci-supremacist fervour.

The image is targeted towards people who would mindlessly spend money on the products without even thinking about it.

Open your horizons beyond yourself, m8. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Star Wars has always been popular tho??? Seriously I don't get where this retarded theory came from, your asshole? Just because you weren't part of the social circles that involved Star Wars and wasn't paying attention whenever Star Wars comes up doesn't mean its current visibility in your life is a jewish plan you retarded micro penis Nip

Man becomes a space nazi wizard to protect the ones he loves.