Ok Sup Forums, let's get an easy, fact based red pill thread going

Ok Sup Forums, let's get an easy, fact based red pill thread going.

I'll start:
>Germans didn't hate Jews because they were "more successful" (they actually said this in the Anne Frank museum!), they hated Jews because of the "stab in the back" during WW1 and the Jewish communist revolution of 1919

>There was a Jewish police force in the third reich. They ratted out other Jews.

>There were Jewish soldiers in the german army during WW2.

>Jewish Poles that were captured as POW's were released in 1939/1940 (even though Germans knew they were Jews). Why would they do this if the aim was to murder them all?

>Anne Frank's father had written extra entries in her diary to "add extra information that he knew about her life". There were two handwritings in the diary.

Non-Jewish related stuff also welcome!

Thread theme:

youtu.be/TZYZBF02Jco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
realjewnews.com/?p=50
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-anti-defamation-league/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1795
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1798
climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_spm.pdf
ipsnews.net/2004/03/iraq-war-launched-to-protect-israel-bush-adviser/
mondoweiss.net/2012/09/pssst-maureen-dowd-colin-powell-said-neoconservative-ideologues-pushed-iraq-war-out-of-concern-for-israel/
cbsnews.com/news/gen-zinni-theyve-screwed-up/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920s_Berlin
redice.tv/news/racist-a-word-invented-by-ussr-s-leon-trotsky
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know I don't have sources, but (((google))) is your friend (in this case)!

>Germans didn't hate Jews because they were "more successful" (they actually said this in the Anne Frank museum!), they hated Jews because of the "stab in the back" during WW1 and the Jewish communist revolution of 1919

Not only that, but they were pushing the same thing they are pushing now in the West: mass immigration (they brought niggers to Rhineland), degeneracy, race-mixing, etc. They were responsible for a lot of their economic woes and exploitative financial practices.

They were trying to push the same communist regime that got tens of millions of people killed in the Soviet Union in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

They were also doing the same thing they are now. Using their complete control the of the media to chip away at the remnants of Germany after WW1.

Henry Ford is one of my favourites, the guy employed a lot of people, paid them well and ensured they weren't degenerate.

A true American hero!

DELETE THIS

swallow the redpill

It's also worth noting that the 1965 Immigration bill that started the flow of non-European immigration was written and promoted almost exclusively by Jews.

realjewnews.com/?p=50

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
>All of his grandparents immigrated from Germany; his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish (his maternal grandfather was Catholic)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
>It was written as part of the Anti-Defamation League's series entitled the One Natio
>In 2008, the book was re-issued by the Anti-Defamation League.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL; formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith) is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States.

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-anti-defamation-league/
>Of the fifty-three(53) senior executives and directors of the Anti-Defamation League, fifty-three(53) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 100%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives and directors of the Anti-Defamation League by a factor of 50 times(5,000 percent).

Immigration to America I assume?

Race doesn't exist. There is more genetic variation within races than between them.

Yep. You can see how only white European immigration was accepted and the norm until the 1965 Immigration Act.

They even had laws to restrict European immigration when it became a problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
>The law was primarily aimed at further restricting immigration of Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans.[1] In addition, it severely restricted the immigration of Africans and outright banned the immigration of Arabs and Asians. According to the U.S. Department of State Office of the Historian the purpose of the act was "to preserve the ideal of American homogeneity".[2]

Nowadays some people have been brainwashed to think bringing back similar laws today, or retricting immigration would be "anti-American" and "against the Constitution and the idea of American freedumbs", even though it's literally the opposite.

I know this is bait, but still relevant to the thread:

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

I love bringing up one of the original acts, can't remember the year but the one that states only whites of good moral character may be immigrant, as it helps to destroy the drivel that kids have been taught.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians. It also provided for citizenship for the children of U.S. citizens born abroad, stating that such children "shall be considered as natural born citizens," the only US statute ever to use the term. It specified that the right of citizenship did "not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States." [1][2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1795
>The Act specified that naturalized citizenship was reserved only for "free white person[s]." It also changed the requirement in the 1790 Act of "good character" to read "good moral character."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1798
>The Naturalization Act, passed by the United States Congress on June 18, 1798 (1 Stat. 566), increased the period necessary for immigrants to become naturalized citizens in the United States from 5 to 14 years.

It used to be that would change these laws every few years to adjust to the citizens' need but the government has become so corrupt and bloated, so controlled by the bureaucracy and uncaring about the people's needs, and so divided (partly because of demographics) that they stopped. I'm amazed that it's been more than 50 years and the Celler-Hart still hasn't been repealed. If it was up to the American population, it would've been a while ago.

>Scientific consensus
means nothing.

the "Scientific consensus" still says that global warming is man made and america's fault.

The original plan was not to murder the jews, just to get rid of them.

Hitler even suggested sending them all to France (France said they didnt want them, and offered Madagascar as somewhere to put them).

The Nazis checked out Madegascar but said it couldnt support that number of people and they would likely starve so they couldnt send them there.

The Germans then suggested the UK take them, but we didnt want them and suggested sending them to part of Kenya which we owned.

The ground was inspected, fertile plans, slopes, plenty of space, no local population, but Germany said they needed a railway built to get the jews there. Britain considered that a strategic mistake...a German railway through British Africa, so we withdrew the offer.

By that point Hitler was out of options.

>a German railway through British Africa
then why didn't you build your own railway to save the gorillions of people that would have been locked up otherwise.

>global warming is man made

Not exclusively man-made, but humans definitely have an impact on climate change (not just "global warming"). And it's definitely not just America's fault.

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr_spm.pdf
>>The UN had a CC summit in 2007 to conclude that there is a 90% probability that CC is human induced

The question is what should be done about it. The ones who deny the impact of humans on climate change are generally free-market capitalists and libertarians who don't want any restriction on industry, even if it destroys the environment.

fun fact: the Madagascar plan was first proposed by the Polish government in 1937

Build a railway, from the coast of Africa, deep into Kenya, to a patch of uninhabited land between the mountains and the river, to help some people who were not even British?
Nothanks.jpg.

wow, racists.

you sure changed your tune when the kikes screamed shoah,

People know what should be done about it.
The CO2 from the west is literally nothing compared to what is coming from China and India in the next 25-50-100 years. If CO2 emissions were completely eliminated from the UK it would make not one single fuck of difference, same for France, Germoney, Spain. The populations are tiny on a global scale.

The solution was known in the 60s and 70s, stop cutting down the natural CO2 capture system that is already in place, the rain forest. But that was too hard...so now we have all these laughable schemes for "carbon capture" and "carbon neutrality" and "carbon trading" all of which are a complete waste of time.

China builds 2 new coal power plants PER WEEK.

Like France, the UK kept filing protests but when Hitler phoned up asking us where we wanted the jews delivered suddenly we were less keen on the whole thing.

Ibn Saud suggested after the war to FDR that the remaining jews be located in a state in Germany, after all they were the aggressor and the loser, "why should arabs have to live with them?"

Diary of Anne Frank was written by some dude who sued them for stealing his work and won $50,000

Does anyone want to discuss some curveball redpills that really make you think?

Source? I'd like to read that!

What did he mean by this?

Also pretty common knowledge at least here. Jews like Netanyahu were the ones who pushed for the Iraq War purely for the interests of Israel. They were the ones who started the endless stream interventions in the Middle-East that created the refugee crisis, and now, as pointed out here: they are the ones trying to force Western countries to accept those refugees.

Israel also didn't send a single soldier in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

ipsnews.net/2004/03/iraq-war-launched-to-protect-israel-bush-adviser/
mondoweiss.net/2012/09/pssst-maureen-dowd-colin-powell-said-neoconservative-ideologues-pushed-iraq-war-out-of-concern-for-israel/

Wiesel is a great entry level one, it shows that some people lied about their "holocoast experience" and allows you to expose further lies!

cbsnews.com/news/gen-zinni-theyve-screwed-up/

>>"If you're responsible for that planning and that execution on the ground. If you've assumed responsibility for the other elements, non-military, non-security, political, economic, social and everything else, then you bear responsibility," says Zinni. "Certainly those in your ranks that foisted this strategy on us that is flawed. Certainly they ought to be gone and replaced."

>Zinni is talking about a group of policymakers within the administration known as "the neo-conservatives" who saw the invasion of Iraq as a way to stabilize American interests in the region and strengthen the position of Israel. They include Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz; Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith; Former Defense Policy Board member Richard Perle; National Security Council member Eliot Abrams; and Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

>Zinni believes they are political ideologues who have hijacked American policy in Iraq.

>"I think it's the worst kept secret in Washington. That everybody - everybody I talk to in Washington has known and fully knows what their agenda was and what they were trying to do," says Zinni.

>>"And one article, because I mentioned the neo-conservatives who describe themselves as neo-conservatives, I was called anti-Semitic. I mean, you know, unbelievable that that's the kind of personal attacks that are run when you criticize a strategy and those who propose it. I certainly didn't criticize who they were. I certainly don't know what their ethnic religious backgrounds are. And I'm not interested."

but i like degeneracy, i like men, i feel missing out on life because i'm still a virgin and i've never been to a party before. i always fantasize about living the uber normie life. must be happy. i'm not happy now and please give me reason as to why i should embrace conservatism.

don't pretend like you don't like the idea of killing arabs

Reminder that almost everything the NSDAP said about the Jews is still true today. They are still doing the same thing to America and Europe, they are behind every push for mass immigration. They still control your press and most of your institutions.

Also Goebbels didn't really care about the racial aspect of the NSDAP, he mostly just didn't like Jews.

What they did to Berlin in the 1920s.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920s_Berlin

After Germany, Russia among other countries, Jews successfully completely subverted Sweden in the last decades even though they never did anything to them.

So the don't buy the idea of Jews "taking their revenge". They were always the aggressor.

at this point i question anne franks existence

What are we supposed to do?
They are killing our race and they are getting away with it,as we lose ground crime skyrockets. I watched my white neighborhood turn into a dangerous cesspool ruled by drug fueled criminals of blacks and Mexicans.
I hate the fact that we were warned through out history, that this situation was going to happen if we let the Jews run unchecked.

>thousands of german jews convert to Christianity or adopt meme reform Judaism
>don't speak Yiddish
>intermarriage between ethnic Germans common
>100,000 served in ww1
>edgy faggoty intellectuals (german and jewish) propagate a communist revolution
>we have to vanquish the Jewish menace guys!!

The famous commie Jew Leon Trotsky is the one who popularized the use of the term "racist" in his communist propaganda in the 1930s.

It has only been kept alive and normalized, like almost everything the Jews create, through the Jews' control of the media and academia.

redice.tv/news/racist-a-word-invented-by-ussr-s-leon-trotsky

Joe Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

Bump of justice

See

The Jews will never stop until all Western societies are reduced to rubble.

And they will do it under the guise or "tolerance", "diversity", "liberty" and "equality".

Just like they shat up Berlin with "modern art" and "degenerate art", they did the same thing to the US through their control of the CIA.

>As Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman wrote in Friends in Deed: Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance, “Abba Eban recall[ed] that when a team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>Gen-Gurion became increasingly furious with Kennedy for his interest in Israeli affairs and lack of support, he also despised Kennedy's view of them as equals.

>On the day Kennedy was assassinated Yitzak Rabin, then defense minister was in Dallas. He was accompanied earlier that day by Jack "Ruby" Rubenstein who was acting as he described as an interpreter.

>"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can't understand what's been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."

Andrew Cockburn on C-SPAN'S Booknotes, September 1, 1991.

The funny thing is that they still pretend McCarthy was wrong.

The normie life isn't a happy one, but it is a pleasurable one. That's all they care about. It's hedonism, and hedonism is certainly good at making you feel good.

Nothing about the normie life style will give you absolution however. Nothing about it will really make you happy. Happiness isn't something that comes from physical pleasure. Emotional elation comes from within. Whatever causes that is for you to find, but it won't be something as basic as having a lot of sex or drinking constantly.

>that subtle merchant on the left

Idk about this one. Pretty sure it had to do with Rothschild controlled central banks.