Dosent this look kinda suspicious?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
youtube.com/watch?v=mDP0Ml8Vr3c
The coralation betvean 2 are preaty interesting dont you think?
And is Trump the Silvestr stalone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghrE0PKIAgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus fucking christ. Just let me be a Swede for a few days. This whole situation is so easily solved. They just have to start beating up muds and prosecuting them, they'd shit their pants and wouldn't know what to do with themselves. Their police are fucking pussies too. Don't accept any excuses from swedecucks. Stuff like "they'd raid my house" -- who gives a fuck you massive pussy. Do something.

Does sweden have a viking demolition man frozen somewhere they can let loose?

>Stuff like "they'd raid my house" -- who gives a fuck you massive pussy. Do something.
This.
I wish I had something so obvious, close, and just to fight for.
Fuck Sweden. And Germany.

Real shame they couldn't just let them have their peaceful little Utopia.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghrE0PKIAgo

I was thinking that when I first saw the Swedish vid.

This is what happens when you have a pretty leaceful, law-abiding, relatively-equal society with low crime and violence......and then import to it some of the most savage and animalistic races on the planet.

They police are simply not able to cope.

In the UK it would be like expecting Dixon Of Dock Green (1955 era local policeman who told kids off for stealing apples) to have to deal with a Mumbai style attack in London.

But they're really not dealing with anything in particular in this instance. The muds are weak, they look like hipsters or some shit. They both should have been much more forceful. They acted scared and stressed which signaled weakness.

I don't blame them too much, I realize they'd lose their job if they yelled too loud or some shit. Sweden as a whole is a problem, these people are fucking hilarious. The only non-cucked Swedes I know of are biker gangs and a handful of black metal bands.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>divided

Sweden is finished now. Their only value is to serve as an example to the rest of the world what happens when you do as they did.

Jesus Christ. For what purpose are these people in our countries? Who fucking thinks this is a good idea?

Nothing to see here! This is an #EINZELFALL.

Is there any coming back for Sweden? I think it may be ogre desu

So the times fucked with the text so they can say that nobody bought Trump's person of the year issue?

It seems like that's what they're going for. They know the text will alienate supporters and libtards just won't flat out buy it.

you've never been some security guard. Give them a mandate to bash skulls and deadshits will get bashed daily. I can't believe sweden gives them batons. Literally a licensed weapon in failstraila

In other words, they arent allowed to do shit

Imagine if we deported American niggers to Sweden...

Hes getting the only CCW permit in Sweden

Simon Pheonix did it better

>female partner fails to back up her partner
>male partner pays for it
Women in security, the military, and police are a mistake.

Your pussy-ass rap niggers wouldn't last a week. The plague that is sweeping through Sweden is the darkness - the true feral evil.

interesting how things are developing that way and notice how the citizens in the movie are portrayed as robe wearing muslims and the men are pacified betas with machines that listen and fine you if you swear just like the liberals are pushing

holy fuck whats next, fucking 3 seashells? maybe we will all find out what they are for finally

nvm i looked it up, its apparently 1 is for piss 1 is for shit and 1 is for cleanup

they are pushing for bathroom neutrality and men having to sit down to pee (banning urinals), so thats being pushed too

holy fucking shit

also the gangsters or the civilization living underground is a symbol of the right wing groups

this fucking movie man