Who pays more?

Who pays more?

Charge an extra $50 for the dude who obviously has no other dealers than you because he's a loser loool

I see

>tfw passed up weed in school
>Current friends don't smoke

I'll never be a cool kid.

Really make a think.

people still pay for weed in the current year?

>selling to normies

It's like you want to get your door kicked in the first time one of them gets caught with half a gram in their car.

in all seriousness your parents

>four men vs five men
The five men can get a larger group discount.

Shit man, at least throw in an extra bud cause I'm payin cash. I mean like, y'know?

I've only seen kneesocks on 2 girls ever, one was like 13 in a school uniform and the other was a fuckhuge landwhale
I just want to see my fetish IRL on a hot girl, just once.

>smoking the herbal jew

kill yourselves

Blado pls go

How else would you pay for it? Dick sucks?

Chad, because fuck that guy.

>fucking over your customer just because you don't like him

Never mix business and personal feelings.

The left group looks like everyone would dish out at least 10 dollars or more
The one on the right looks like everyone would struggle to give at least 1-2 bucks

pretty much this, happened some years ago at my school

do women ever pay for their own weed??

Girls don't pay for weed.

>women
>girls

It's how every drug dealer gets caught. If you're going to do a crime, never do a crime that requires you to trust other people.

>females

if they smoke for real yes

also the answer OP is right pays more

The men. Women piggy back off of someone else's (a man's) bag.

good thing one gram of weed has a constant price in my country.
Only thing they can fuck you over is the amount. But you have to be really new if you couldn't tell how much is exactly 1 gram.

to get the most money, you first need to sell the highest quality possible for a cheap price, which will get you popularity, then hire people to mass produce it, while eliminating other gangs in your place by either calling them out, or taking care of them yourself, and after you have your own little monopoly, and you hired more workers and guards, lower the quality drastically, and people will still but it because there is no other popular drug gang in your location. and with the profits, expand you business to other places while buying more guards, and maybe even bribing
the police. and as soon as you know it, you become infamous among the city, maybe even state, and surely among gangs.

>smoking weed
get your degeneracy over to Sup Forums

left , obviously

..what?

they pay in kind.

>Israel

I saw this on the front page of fucking funnyjunk. How pathetic are you guys holy shit.

Seriously. It still baffles me i was sold weed in high school. Though maybe I wasn't a normie even then.

And after getting monopoly in your location, and you currently expand your monopoly turf, you start dealing different drugs, and buy more employees to create more types of drugs, and repeat the posses you did with other gangs to gain monopoly on all drugs there are.

>looking at the front page of funnyjunk
you should join OP in being pathetic

>conniving israel
Why am i not surprised?

And after you get the monopoly on drugs in general, you shall support and invest in the blue collar, and make sure that all of the small businesses in your monopoly area belong to the gang you now lead, while creating more business and public places to gain clean profit, and to create more jobs which will give you a good alibi. and after a year or two, you will gain the monopoly of literally every type of business in the monopoly area, while expanding the area and repeating the posses on new conquered area.

If you sell weed to girls they will literally start sucking your dick for weed.

>humans

And while you are at it, you shall infiltrate to the enforcement organizations, and putting you and your man in high respected positions in there, which will prevent you from being stopped ever, and will bring the enforcement public organizations to their knees, and to help you with gaining monopoly all over the locations, while you get more and more power over manipulation of law to your desires.

then before you know it, you're the 42nd president of the united states

Which will bring you to chase the highest power in your location, which is being the president of your country. Now, you shall put your people and yourself to run for presidency, while bribing your opponents to a point when they are nothing but your puppets, and with that, you will be able to rule and gain monopoly on the entire country you live in, with the fact that you win no matter who "wins" the presidential race.

A few girls suck my dick for weed.

I'm not even a dealer, I buy it for myself and hint to girls I'm a dealer, give them the fantasy of bartering then take them upstairs and make the transaction, so to speak.
Sometimes they're hesitant and I take their money instead, but if they bite, it's a convenient way to get my dick wet with very little work involved.

trade your food stamps for it

Left group will have far more contacts for drugs though. Right group would splurge extra because they're faggots and are easily taken advantage of.

T. City Worker who pays less for higher drugs than my normie poorfag friends because I have contacts

gay guys

After that, you need to bribe countries that are considered to be more powerful, or can oppose a threat, to gain their support in the UN, which will get you the support of less powerful countries, that support the presidents of the countries you bribed, which will give you total control over the UN.
After that, you shall frame your neighbor countries on the drug issue you did yourself, and gain the support of the people that you rule, along with the rest of the world, and invade them, which will expand your land, and with it, your monopoly.

>Who pays more?
If you fucking legalized and taxed it everyone would pay the same fucking price like liver rot juice or cancer sticks.

>he pays the government for tobacco

right, because women don't smoke weed unless they can make it into a fashion statement, so the guy will buy it and they will piggyback. and the left douches are rich and popular and have many friends and connections so they will know ehre to get it at $10> a gram

And all there is left is to repeat invading other countries, until you will gain control of the entire world and expand your monopoly area to every single inch of the planet.

And the last step is to rub your hands until they bend unnaturally.

Faggot Kys and avoid being a real drug dealer and real drug dealers

fuck you, this isn't Yemen

jesus christ, calm down kike

He isn't mixing them, he's fucking him over because he's in a monopoly.

See how he says:
>who obviously has no other dealers than you

The rest is just his opinion, but not the reason.

Jews in a nutshell

They do not look like they buy weed, they look successful. Only gang members and hippy tourist buy weed here. Really it is rare to see a stoner here.

calm down david, it was just a rhetorical question.

That's only the start,
With being the dictator if the entire planet, you shell use your money to space exploration, and populate the entire solar system, by creating atmospheres with thermal heaters to melt the frozen water on mars and the moon, and planting grass while giving it unlimited supply of CO2, and expand your monopoly area to the entire solar system, while making connections with other populated planets, only to conquer them in wars and expanding your monopoly area to the entire galaxy.

The chads. One of those girls will just suck their dealer off for a bag.

t. former drug dealer

Guys on left are frat so they veteran smokers. Girls on right look young like 14. Dumb kids

And the best part is, if you will ever fall , you can always blame it on the holocaust, just to go back to the starting point, and repeat everything you did, with your new eternal life you gained from private scientists, that got unlimited finding by your inter-galactic monopoly

>they look successful
they look like a bunch of immature spoiled children

>tfw you never got into drugs simply because you were too socially awkward to ever go and find a dealer.

We want to buy two rocks of crack please

top fucking kek

How to eventually get robbed and ass kicked: The Post. lol

I let all my guys know im expensive if they have nobody else, but ill always answer the call and never give them shit. If need me, ill loan them some, knowing they pay at least 25% extra every time within 7 days, 35 after until the 3rd week, then I pay you a visit.

>i spend all my time on the Internet imagining how real life is instead of living it myself: the post

What? Neither?

Nice projection there Ahmed. You should revisist those teenage thoughts of suicide.

I live in Commiefornia, AHHAHAHAHA. Eat shit, paki.

Right? How can you be alive in 2016 and not know how to torrent things

>paying for weed
>not synthesizing your own tetrahydrocannabinol

They're not real white people then

Im stoned enough to (((you))) myself, im laughing even harder.

And after you are back to were you been, you make your scientist to create a portal to other dimensions, and use eternal life to expand monopoly area to every dimension possible, while creating the technology to give you the power to create objects and life from thin air, to create worlds and other dimensions, where you already have your monopoly area expended to. all while hire planets to feed you kneidlach, because it in the only consumable food in your current position.

Yeah, that's cool, I didn't even read your post but I will need that picture info. Sauce plz

This is why people hate us Californians... fucking assclown