"President of the Divided States of America."

"President of the Divided States of America."

Yeah, TIME is still salty.

The only people who voted for Trump are suburban and rural retards.

He looks like Satan in this pic

>The only people who voted for Trump
dude, it wasn't "only"
it was lot of people
like, millions

It's true though. I think you're just a Little shit who complains if there is any Sign of people not conforming, kinda like an sjw

Nope. The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. He got almost no votes in large cities.

Its only divided because cult indoctrinations centers also known as colleges brainwash kids with SJW propoganda.

And the only people who voted for Hillary are urban retards. What's your point?

Urban people are objectively superior and more educated.

A fucking leaf

>wake up
>look at map
>says United States of America

Objectively wrong because they're salty, like you too apparently.

you've been spamming this argument for months and it's still wrong, hmmmm

>He got almost no votes from the people who aren't real Americans anyway.

Ftfy

>(((divided)))
This is the most united I've seen so far

>BUH MUH POPULAR VOTE
Last time I've checked it's United States not United People of America

53% of females voted for trump.

Cities are never a good approximation of the nation

New York and England are pretty much the exact same thing; a smoggy shit hole full of anxious people too afraid to even talk to each other on the streets.

Suburban and rural retarded females, yes.

>when progs pretend California is the whole of the US

lol dumb nigger

Better than retarded city people

Nope. They are objectively inferior.

Hey you! watch how you talk about obama voters!

stay mad, pussy

I'll let you in on a little secret.

America's inner cities are 90% black.

Disgusting

That is simply not true. There's nothing else to say about your comment.

>TIME magazine says America's divided
>Oh no-sies, TIME says people are thinking differently
Remember, we control the narrative now.

How so?

City people:

>live in a polluted hole
>don't talk to each other
>don't look at each other
>segregate into races and classes
>do little outdoor activities
>experience increased crime and anxiety
>life is far more stressful
>rarely make their own food

>facts I don't like simply aren't true

Kek I would love to drop your ass into the middle of Detroit or Philadelphia.

The system is too corrupt and powerful. Clinton won the popular vote by a landslide, but the voting system is designed to favour the establishment so Trump still won. Same reason why we have a disgusting Tory government despite them only getting about 35% of the votes in 2015.

It is not America that is divided in fact, the whole country backs Secretary Clinton. The division comes from an electoral system that ironically doesn't reflect the voters.

>facts

No.

>Detroit and Philadelphia are the only inner cities
>inner cities are only black areas of those cities
really made me think

With the amount of illegal voting, it should be constantly failure of election there every election

Butt sore!

A

Current Stage of Grief = Eternal

FUCKING

This.

Also, the fear-mongering insanity the Left conjured against Trump - being total bullshit - is going to evaporate, so you are going to see a lot more women and average working class warm up to Trump especially as time goes on. Hence the libtarded media is doubling-down and hoping to, I guess, just massively distort and twist reality non-stop for the next 9 years in total Orwellian fashion.

But the President-elect's damn Twitter account!

LEAF

Note Chicago, Detroit, Houston, even the San Francisco area and Seattle.

LEAF

>democracy is tyranny by the majority
Our founding fathers knew this and created a democratic republic. I'm sure you bits were too busy licking your wounds after Yorktown to notice the difference

Powdered wig wearing motherfucker

>0.188
>90%
LOL user please I'm fucking dying.

San Francisco: 6% black

Again, you are retarded and you don't know what you're talking about.

Yes Trump is the first president not to be universally popular. Omg how can this man be allowed to divide people so much?????

Another leaf meltdown. I love this timeline.

Wow I missed that.

Fuck the times, they are the dividers so we should divide their heads from their bodies. Amiright?

>the voting system is designed to favour the establishment so Trump still won

loving every laugh
I thought you were joking at first but the jab at the Tories suggest you're a genuine lefty scumbag.

>"President of the Divided States of America."
>Yeah, TIME is still salty.

SJWs always lie
SJWs always double down
SJWs always project

Wow it's almost like people in big cities don't actually work.

>country is divided because of a shit-tier president
>apparently it's the fault of the guy who comes after and has to clean up the mess, before he even gets sworn in no less
Really tenderizes my turkey

HE SHAVED

divided between people who want jobs and those who don't?

I wonder what the cover would have looked like if Hillary had won.

>HILLARY CLINTON: MADAM PRESIDENT THAT OVERCAME HATE

stfu subhumans

Yeah sven, you're such a cool non-conformist. You don't let anyone tell you what to do, least of all Sup Forums when they say you're a cuck faggot for letting your women be raped in forests by somalis u

>mfw everyone's still responding to this obvious bait

Suffolk fag here. Proud of you guys for making Suffolk go Red, turning Suffolk Red for the first time in 24 years!

>living in or caring about cities
El oh el homie enjoy your disease and lack of community. Not to mention the KIKES

Gonna have to buy a copy as a memorabilia.

I live in the city and this is absolutely incorrect. The intelligence of City slickers is filled with holes. While the intelligence of rurals and suburbans are more complete.

Mmmm that's some fine salt right there. Still getting prime grade salt from youkike been a tasty month.

Sucks that your leader is a pussy. Enjoy being a follower of a weakling

no, here

"Than any white man"

America 1945-1989 won the leader of the world prize in every single country of Europe, even the Soviet Union who rejected communism.

If God Emperor, a legacy and spirit of above said burgers, does as he claims to, you pricks will be proper as fuck.

Endless lolz and big fuck you to all globalists of all persuasions.

Never forget human greed, fear,insecurity and retardation driven by it is endless for globalist are here to stay.

Yeah, millions of rednecks.
Most of the cities didn't vote for him.

Are you fucking retarded ameriburger?
This exactly shows the division between rural and urban. And between whites and non-whites.

Obama caused that divide. NOT Trump.

Obama and his race baiting caused it. Funny considering he is half European and he was raised by European grandparents and went to a European dominated school in a system created by Europeans for migrant Europeans.

It also shows where to drop some rods from god.

All the destruction of a 25kt nuke without the radiation.

Canada doesn't even have real urban centers.

A

Let's completely gloss over the fact that the population of the country has increased substantially over the years. I'd like to see a popular vote by percentage of the population comparison.

Is there truly no data for WA?
I thought Seattle was as blue as Monica's Bill Clinton's sperm stained dress.

>inb4 lefties obsesively point out that Hitler also won it

That's objectively wrong.

Urban """people""" are barely even that. They are cattle. They live like cattle, they eat like cattle and they work like cattle.

All the fairy tales about the exciting big city life are just that, lies. Humans aren't meant to live in brick jungles that rot away your soul and drain all humanity from you.

People say this because they can't grapple with the idea that smart, informed people also voted for him.

When nip moot lets us have a banner, this should be it.

Just a quick check compared to the 1972 election. Hilary got 19% of the country to vote for her, Nixon got 22%.

> New York and London
ftfy :)

>suburban plebs
>smart, informed

Then why pick him instead of making him the runner-up like last year? Why not give the slot to Obama or Hillary or Bernie or one of the celebrities that died this year.

He looks like a chess player who is about to make his final move.

No one cared who he was until he grew the beard