How did everything go so wrong?

How come I never see Scottish flags posting here?

This guy is responsible for basically every bad thing in Irish history

Here you go.

The wrong man died.

Hard to say, but Cromwell fucked up worse than Hitler.

Based Collins.
F

Someone stole their lucky charms.
Never been the same ever since.

Tried those in America once. They tasted like diabetes.

Just imagine what Ireland would have been like if he lived. A nation with purpose. A nation with national drive and a focus towards greatness. Instead with got a Yankee playing dress-up, who also sold us down the river to the Catholic Church.

Lucky Charms are shit
>How do we spice up grain cereal ?
>I know let's put stale marshmallows in them!
They don't have them in Ireland?

Should we act like SJW’s and get Lucky Charms off the market by screaming cultural appropriation?

As a fellow cucked Irishman I am deeply offended / saddened by the US’s moral distaste to oppress an entire countries culture on the box of sugary cereal.

No, we have rice crispies, cheerios, wheat shreddies, ready brek and weetabix (as well as a chocolate version of each)

The only American cereal I wish we had is the reeses pieces one. That shit is tasty.

Southside Chicagoan with Irish parents here. If you really want to beat them at their own game, scream cultural appropriation about their St Paddy's parade. Every year all of the (((irish))) from Chicago dye the river green and go get shit faced in the streets. Then they eat their corn beef and cabbage.

dermot ahern was a right cunt

Well there are a couple of points in history where someone fucked up, Michael Collins dying was one but that shithead in Leinster who called over Strongbow was another.

why does Ireland have sub 100 IQs?

my theory is that smart Irish people have been leaving for England and Ameriga for the past 200 years, causing observable brain drain.

why are irish girls so perfect?

they stay cutie or balloon up

will race mix

massive gap in our cultural mindset left by centuries of oppression. filled by aristocrats then by church, now by international banks.
irish people are so used to being governed by fucking pricks that they dont want to stand up and say no.

Celts just can't keep up with the Germanics in General.

Decline of the Church. Overnight we became a nation of liberal cucks. Abortion will be the final nail in the coffin.