AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

n-tv.de/politik/Trump-entlaesst-Uebergangsteam-Mitglied-article19269201.html
20min.ch/ausland/news/us-wahlen/story/Sohn-von-Trump-Berater-stolpert-ueber--Pizzagate--22122325
heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link to movie?

ah, and btw german msm now covers it, too.

n-tv.de/politik/Trump-entlaesst-Uebergangsteam-Mitglied-article19269201.html

this is reaching levels of absurdity i can't deal with.

Lads, what is going on?

>the gunman
KEK WILLS IT

>Keksimus Maximus

Who

WHAT

Someone hold me.

The timelines Are shifting again. Have you felt it?

They are actually doing it to fuck with you
Captcha: select all the images with pizza

topkek

the pizzagate shooter

I'm 12, what is this?

JK mods, pls don't ban me

Seriously, what's going on here?

ITS HAPPENEING

i'm guessing it's a pizzagate thing, but i don't follow that stuff

woah

why is this guy relevant though?

are we just spazzing out over the word pizza?

The worlds a stage and some are actors while others observers

The guy that walked into Comet Pizza (the center of the pizzagate thing) with a gun is a FUCKING ACTOR

That means it might've been staged

THIS TIMELINE

like i said i have no clue

>mkultra
What did they mean by this! Also check'd

Stop with this timeless nonesense, just another lie from Satan

proof

I feel like they're mocking us

>mkultra
What did they mean by this!
Also check'd

Thats the guy who walked into comet pizza with a gun and shot the floor or something. probably got told to do this so some other charges would be dropped involving hitting a kid.

Proof he's an actor? OP pic

Proof it might've been staged? Nobody has that proof

I'm not into the pizzagate thing; only an observer

Yeah here too
20min.ch/ausland/news/us-wahlen/story/Sohn-von-Trump-Berater-stolpert-ueber--Pizzagate--22122325

Old versions of the page show that he wasn't listed as an actor. its been edited recently so is probably fake

hahaahah ffs

heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-maddison-welch-comet-pizza-pizzagate-washington-dc-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-conspiracy-north-carolina/

Fixed it for you :(

filthy, dumb pizzagate scum will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

that's just cheese
cook it for 4 more years and you get pizza

Roll-- also check the dubbz

If all conspiratards killed themselves, this board would be so much better.

An excellent rebuttal, Mohammed! How's the hunt for non-existent evidence of satanic pedo rings and bigfoot going?

This is the guywho recently went to Comet PingPong waving his gun around and got arrested. Turns out he also played a gunman at a pizza place in that movie.

>not seeing the parallels.
Something is up!

I like that you can't actually form a coherent point and just have to spam meme images.

IN'SHALLAH, LEAF

I AM FROM THE GREAT UNITED CALIPHATE AND ON BEHALF OF ALL OF MY MUSLIM BROTHERS I AM WARNING YOU, YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THIS MAN'S LEAF PHOTOS

I WILL KILL US ALL I SWER 2 GOD

>tfw you don't want to be called racist so you make up a pedohunting LARPfest of a conspiracy theory so you don't have to deal with "asian" gangs.

quintessentially british.

all I can say about this is we should kill every single labour MP and council member

Too many coincidences! There's no way the powers would be this sloppy. They picked this runt Welch to be their guy so that we and all the other amateur investigators would pursue exposing the false flag instead of the real story!

Yeah we get it, controlled opposition. But this is classic misdirection. The REAL story is much more sinister as we're finding out. They're shaking in their seats right now... don't let this crappy FF be what people take away from this story!